Diesel truck thread

diesel truck thread

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happens to a car if you keep it tipped over?
where do the fluids go?

>where do the fluids go?
home

Any sticky or guide to learn about them?
Theres like , additives, turbos (didn't know they worked on diesel) glow plugs, injectors and biodiesel. I'm curious about learning about this stuff.

and lifting, 4x4, dualies (2 tires) and like ecu pcm or something idk.

up ur butt lol

first related post

>tarbo diesel a best

Caterpillar a best

how exactly is pic related?

thats sick. how do i get my truck to do that. but i dont want to do that every time i accel at a stop light

kill yourself

you have to mix diesel with gasoline 50:50. at wide open throttle it goes really rich, pretty fucking sick.

its a tune for the computer, and intake and exhaust mods
youtube.com/watch?v=22b27P9Pk9E

why? id i had a choice id get an air cooled like this

Caterpillar a shit

a good cat was the 3412 but it was a guzzler

this guy gets it

i like a cummins N14 too. especially the older one, pre 1994 i think. it was a mechanical pump.

>small penis thread

I bet you faggots don't even use your trucks for work related things, i bet you've never loaded one single thing in the bed or towed anything with your trucks. No no no, i bet you fags just drive them just to look like tough guys because you all are probably weak pansies without one, you fucking posers. There's probably real working people out there that actually needs a good working pickup, but no.... faggots like you guys buy them just to add stupid lift kits and go offroading, completely ruining the truck.

a pickup isnt a real truck, never will be either.

Just picked this up on Saturday, 1984 ford F250 4x4 with a 6.9 liter international harvester diesel, bought it and roadtripped it home 70+ miles

post real trucks

this is a real truck

those are real quads