/wfg/ - Warframe General

Previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

The booty is thick but so is the middrif

:(

look at these memers

Good joke

my warframe is
my warframe is
my warframe is
is

OFFICIAL TIER LIST OF WARFRAME YOUTUBERS

(now with more shit tier additions)

>GOD TIER
None. They're all too much of shitters

>HIGH TIER
Tactical Potato - generally good content, advice, and video editing, but understates how shitty most frames/weapons are. Massive DE shill
Headshot - generally good content and advice with several good series. Also understates how shitty most frames/weapons are

>AVERAGE TIER:
AGGP - in terms of content he's the most knowledgeable one on this list, and he actually conducts a lot of playtesting, but holy fuck is he an annoying, unfunny, cringeworthy faggot. Also sucks the most DE dick out of everyone here
Brozime - meh-tier content, suffers from a complete lack of video editing and poor speaking abilities. If I wanted to hear someone stutter I'd watch a middle school presentation

>LOW TIER:
QuietShitter - unfunny memer """"''girl""""" who sucks at the game and scams her patrons. At least """""she"""""" seems self-aware. Upside is her videos are short enough you won't waste too much time watching them
Mogamu - meh-tier content and advice, his builds generally suck and videos are boring as shit. Notable for completely lacking anything notable.

>SHIT TIER
distantobserver - retardedly annoying video editing for "exploits" everybody and their mothers discovered years ago
Revxdev - salty-ass cuck who's mad he got banned despite spending literal thousands of dollars on the game. The fact he's still producing warframe content, asking to be unbanned, is the equivalent of begging your "wife" for sex after she's divorced you and slept with a dozen other guys
Qynchou - the worst player on this list. He spends too much time on video editing and not enough time on acutally making goods builds.
LifeofRio - anyone with clickbait titles is automatically shit tier.

>LITERALLY WHO TIER
Anybody not listed

dont reply to tq, insult or improve topgun

>constitution alert
>archwing

JUST

>AGGP
>Average
>Not garbage tier
Kys

MCGamerCZ is top teir imo. Doesn't shill, and has good information that he tests on his own.

AGGP deserves shit tier just for how annoying he is
doesn't matter if the research is there, the way it's presented is trash

alternatively, I really like the way Qynchou's faux UI is set up, but fuck there are terrible contrast issues with it. His font choice is illegible unless you're watching in full screen. Fucking cool ideas (for video editing) but terrible implementation. Also his builds generally kind of suck and could be summarized in less than a paragraph with a still image.

this was because I told him v. hek was better than hek

>likes Qynchou
>hates AGGP

the ultimate presentation over substance. Qynchou is so fucking garbage at the game it's insane, how are you able to afford full sets of arcanes and still be unable to come up with the most basic fucking builds

You're missing Saryn and her Fartability

How much lower would the drain be if I had primed continuity?

(flight mode on titania btw)

AGGP is a faggot. And not the cool kind like that gay guy who always gives me extra boba for my tea.

nigga I said I like the UI design stuff, not the actual content of his videos. That shit looks dope.

AGGP's builds and game knowledge is generally decent, of course with some exceptions, like that image. But every youtuber makes shitter mistakes, AGGP is just more obnoxious about it. Tactical Potato said Titania was good. Headshot advised ammo mutation on Kulstar/Pox. Nobody is perfect (except the tier list).

LITERALLY who

Watch out for HelmetPotato AKA /wfg/ Edgemaster.
He is a fucking degenerate and is responsible for the following attrocities:
* Encouraging DE to nerf Ash to make him more edgy
* Causing many players to go rip out their eyes upon seeing his frame colours
* Encouraging other children to use his edgy colour schemes
* Encouraging shitters to use frost on infested defence missions
* Posting edge on /wfg/
* Editing existing images from /wfg/ to be more edgy
* Posting gay shota, traps and guro on the #lewd channel on Discord
* The hostile takeover of #lewd
* Informing people of anime streaming websites
* The continued shilling that makes DE continue to make conclave garbage
* AKlex Prime
* Cernos Prime
* Hema research costs
* Vauban prime resource costs
* Making Marc gay
* Bringing TQ to /wfg/
* Delaying The War Within
* Delaying Excalibur Umbra
* Archwing
* Nu-Archwing
* Influencing DE to not allow you to purchase Tennogen with plat
* Giving DE the idea to sell Animation sets which were originally a glitch and free
* Telling DE to not make anymore events
* Getting your favourite frame nerfed
* Giving Loki and other frames shit passives
* Tricking people into choosing Madurai
* 2k Endo
* The assassination of Wiawyr
* The assassination of Coptering
* The assassination of Ignus Dei to make future deluxe skins look more edgy
* The attempted assassination of Tonkor
* The introduction of OC garbage operators
* The attempted assasination of Sasha
* Oberon

His ultimate goal is to kill Warframe.
He must be stopped!, Spread the word.

>AGGP is a faggot

>Putting a known shill in high tier

shared mods are so fucking stupid. like hell am i going to put my Primed Pressure Point on Deconstructor Prime when it's released

name a SINGLE youtuber that's not a shill

>he didn't get two

rexdev

i don't have a problem with Vauban Prime's resource costs because it at least keeps with the thematics of him being the alert frame. it makes me wonder how/when they'll start priming quest-based frames

me if i weren't too lazy and actually made warframe videos in the first place

I like DK because he's not a meta shill and MCGamerCZ for good videos

Most others are boring to me

>not putting all youtubers in average or lower tier

Out of that list I like Quiet

meetthejoves

how do i be the BEST mag

i have her prime version

supra, lanka, or zarr into magnetize

Shy is very good at drawing but she's a massive shitter and doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about when it comes to Warframe

something about how that dk guy talks just rubs me the wrong way.

Also he unironically thinks stalker is the coolest thing ever.

i only like her third ability though

too fucking bad, it is a waste of energy

>Just started cooking a shit load of weapons with my surplus of Argon Crystals
>down to 800k credits now

HALP

This, DK is just a huge fucking faggot on par with AGGP to me. I can't explain it, it's like when you see/hear someone and something about them instantly makes you want to strangle them. That's me with DK.

Who here got argon scope to drop

I mostly use you guys for proper info even the tierqueer for learning what not to do.

Warframe styled "humor" and a loose review of weapons/devstreams/frames is good enough for me

not me

>the thread who wants to take rhino BBC is homophobic

really makes you think

i have a handful of rivens but dont even know how to begin to sell them all. i don't think i even want to put in the effort, but i don't want to sell them for credits

Yea, rivens scare me.

I have a Simulor riven that allegedly could sell for a lot but Im afraid to PC in the market chat.

Rest of my rivens are shit.

How is Hema?
Seeing it's status it looks good but I don't know much about semi-auto and the fire rate leave it to be question, on top of it I don't have it yet.

>makes content for a game, which if you didn't know, is FREE advertising
>isn't a shill

Saying you don't like a Youtuber because they're a "shill" is a cop-out because they're all shills. Some are just more blatant about it that others.

I didn't.

>It's homophobia to hate obnoxious faggots that think they can get the pass card just because of their sexuality

Get the fuck outta here, have you not seen how he acted in TennoCon?

How many goes have you guys been getting at the Acolytes before they move? I've only had 2-3 max before they're back to being gone.

>does the opposite of what the frame guide says

you're objectively playing the game wrong

if it's for a meta gun and it's got multishot+damage and not -multishot or -damage, start at 1k plat and see if you have any bites

look at other people selling "GOD RIVEN" for meta weapons and compare stats to price out yours - use averages here because stupid pubbies are fucking stupid and try to overprice complete shit all the time

its shit, jim

It's great

I meant learning not to do as a player, ie being a huge homo lala faggot man

what section colors the blade? It never unsheathes so I can't tell

what actually matters in mag's 3 and nova's 4? range or duration? they seem to affect the same thing

duration
why the fuck are you using mags 3

Fire rate is ok, can get up to 99% status without much finagling, base damage is viral so you can go nuts with it, but the damage is alright.

Definitely not worth spending plat or farming for any non ghost clan, desu senpai.

Armor stripping, shield popping, and to set up her 2?

the armor strip doesnt scale with enemy level, but armor amounts do. The more you need to strip armor the less you actually can. The extra magnetize damage is also barely anything.

supra, lanka, detron, zarr for priming bubbles

Is this build okay until I can forma? I like to do it all at once when there's affinity boosters

I kinda want to remove something for infiltriate possibly

I got all 4 mods in 5 runs total.

All true but I'm not the first user, just another mag shitter

The Dera Vandal good?
If not, what would be a better replacement?

doesnt matter, thats the reason

Almost literally anything.

on my 10th hydraulic crosshairs now

Guys hows this for Akbronco Prime build. Or is multishot riven better

>see torment location
>its a fucking eleven hour defense because autists idle next to the cryopod
>get 2-3 hydraulic crosshairs before she leaves
>wait another half an hour

fucking nigger autist drop rates
fucking faggot jews selling this shit mod for 2023234 plat

FUCKING [DE]LET

I'm on my 14th (´・ω・`)

You should take your guide to forum and reddit and see what happen and oh please remove /wfg/ from it, none of us have anything to do with that or want to do with it.

if I'm not mistaken I think the blade is usually the same colour as those "petals" that form the tsuba

so judging by this pic your swords blade will be red.

cool

I'll double check for you, your right about it being a pain in the ass to check though.

I don't even want argon scope for anything other than completion and memes
end this torment

>Fully forma Furis
>Still hits like a wet noodle
Why the fuck is this weapon recommended

>Farming Miter parts
>Get the same part 4 times in a row

I-I guess I'll keep trying

Winds of Purity makes it heal you. That's literally it

>He fell for it Tried the syndicate mod?

What's the best way to get the prodman poster without covert lethality?

another newshitter falls for the weapons """""""""""""guide"""""""""""""

So with Maiming Strike my Telos Boltice will go from silly toy for loot farming + clearing low-lvl to a spinning murdering machine?

>ywn play footsie with mag

if you go to hieracon to farm neo and axi relics, where do you go to farm lith and meso?

yeah but that just fucks my damage even more

Considering that many crit secondaries out dps listed primaries, you might also consider adding Hema in for the healing memes like Winds of Purity Furis. It has utility in the status/healing if you want to "main" a secondary.

Bladed Rounds is better on the majority of crit weapons dps-wise anyways. The only reason you'd want Argon Scope is for weapons that can use both but don't want Heavy Cal (RCernos, Dex Sybaris etc).

or put it on secura lecta and watch it kill anything up to level 110

halp

Post it so we can help you more.

Make it into an Afuris, literally twice as good

I already have several bladed rounds, even before the event rolled around again

Ok buddy, I did some SCIENCE that involved going into the sim, and doing lots of charge attacks and then quickly swinging my camera for a screenshot, here's the relevant colours you need to know for the blade.

Hey /wfg/, is warframe a game you would recommend to your friends or warn them about?

>SpeedCumming

Warframe is a game that I would drag my friends into hell with me.

It never works

cool thanks

now I can kill in style

I'm a shitter myself but I think I know what you need to do

>pick one of the big meaty health frames
>slap that mother fucking syndicate mod on
>use a proper weapon most of the time

You now have bonus health on health

shield vamp mod went?
t.Magfag

Who wants to ERP? I want to cum on Mag's soles.