Discuss

Discuss

Not a big enough trunk

ugly sumbitch

a production version would look even worse

Missing suicidal doors

I dint understand the american fixation with chrome trimmings they look shit

Looks awful. They should just bring back the Eldorado.

Modern Car Design (tm)

At least the rear seat area looks roomy.

Would work as a hearse

Honestly I love it as European,it's refreshingly bold. It has a presence. I just hope they would acutally produce this shit and put it on euro market.

>we swear wer gunna build it

Go home Cadillac.

This.
GM can go fuck itself. They're only good at teasing and cockblocking.

This one thousand times. For probably few years cadillac has been teasing us with some really amazing cars, which even I as a European would consider buying, and all they present is some shitty CTS And ATS sedans.

You can tell they intend to make their concepts, but it's GM that's not letting them. This is always the case with GM.

that turning radius has got to be complete shit as with all Cadillac

I'm eueopean aswell and I love american cars until the 90s(becouse they made best cars at the time) and their recent models which are great again. Cadillac has always been my favourite brand and after test driving them ats and cts really are shit for the money and on the other hand ct6 and escalade are really amazing products, xt5 is shit becouse i hate crossovers and I test drove xts wich is really a proper comfy, great build quality, cadillac(unfortionately no v8) but fucking GM doesn't sell the xts in europe eventhough it would probably be their best seller in europe. and I have to say sales will be slow here for quite some time becouse GM destroyed its image with rebranded chevys when they really should offer impalas, malibus and others.

The CTS and XTS are being axed in 2019, plus all caddy's will look like the Escala

Think, most of today's Cadillacs look like the ciel and Elmiraj in terms of design language

I think this time Cadillac will do it

One word: Whoops.

>most of today's Cadillacs look like the ciel and Elmiraj in terms of design language

They look incredibly watered down. I don't think they look much like those concepts at all.

>The CTS being axed in 2019

This is news. What are they going to have in terms of an E-Class/5-Series competitor?

We don't understand it either, trust me

Technically the CT6

Cadillacs president says they don't care for existing segments and want to go niche, henta the CT6 which is longer than a 5 series but shorter than a 7

CT6 is incredibly bland too. It's funny because what they're doing is not "niche." It's exactly whay Hyundai is also doing, and some might argue are doing better.

nice tesla bro

>CT6 is incredibly bland

I think it's pretty :3

That does look good

Wish I could see some of these Cadillac's in Aus tbqh

Dunno why they're not exported

They're coming to you in 2021

I think used sparingly they're fine

the problem is that they just slap chrome on every single line on the car

Man that's ages away, I could be dead by then

nigger rims

Looks bland as fuck. If you put a different grille on it, it could easily pass as a BMW, Merc, Audi, Jag, Lexus, etc.