Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8295rOMvtQI

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/mass-effect-andromedas-creative-director-says-you-should-probably-keep-your-saves/
investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=696991
www2.ea.com/news/electronic-arts-reports-q2-fy14-financial-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Mass Effect

I want to squeeze Cora's butt.
>tfw Bioware still doesn't give some female characters physically stronger builds

sick

ugh gay

>tfw guns still hang magically on your back

>I want to squeeze Cora's butt.
if you can find it

Tali not best girl
Liara not best girl

Really strong mafnets5and mass effect fields lol

It's worst in dragon age.

>first he fucked Audrey Horne, my Twin Peaks waifu
>then he fucked Candice Neil, the real Jack, my vidja waifu
Billy Zane is a monster!

what butt?

'chu talking 'bout? they got the magic of dragonz 'n shit!

It's there, the fish lens and angle just hides it.

>I want to squeeze Cora's butt.
Then why did you post Dick Ryder's dick ridin' butt?

Billy Zane is a man of good taste

and Shelly is the superior Peaks waifu

>muh lyrium holstering magicks

I wanted to post some screenshots I hadn't seen.

I wonder if Jaal has a big dick

he proly dont got a dick at all, he an alien form another dimension or some'shit

Shelly is PERFECT.

huh, I hadn't seen that one. Wonder what's in the dome. Kett outpost maybe?

LEWD

>do the shitshow of a mission that is Thessia
>suddenly Shepard showcases emotions and snaps at everyone by default
>has to console Liara
>can't snap at her
>no one consoles Shepard

Possibly. I like how their shields look different, or what I can only assume is a shield.

>has to console Liara
>can't snap at her
>no one consoles Shepard
fucking hated that,

i liked yelling at seth green though

eddrf best waifu.

Shelly is a perfectly good waifu, but don't ever put her above Audrey. I will fucking cut you.

Yeh then he gets all edgy about his colony being attacked. Then apologizes he got you killed in ME2 and Shepard makes a joke about not leaving the best pilot. That 180 turn.

Why are his legs so stubby?
It's definitely an enemy base of some kind. It looks way too ominous to be friendly.
It kinda looks like those weird shields Cerberus set up on Omega.
Cerberus confirmed.

Do the planets/moons have a day/night cycle?

THUMBNAIL LOOKED LIKE A HAPPY BIRD! FUCK YOU!

No day/night cycles. Similar to DA:I.

>there will not be day/night planetary cycles (although some will have "different states" that can impact gameplay)

Source: pcgamer.com/mass-effect-andromedas-creative-director-says-you-should-probably-keep-your-saves/

Neither of them go above Maddie anyway

Bioware was never able to do that, Inquisition didn't have then, same engine.

Reminds me of that biodrone saying that if you want different times of day go to different planets in TOR.

>still thinking Audrey's better than Shelly after watching the scene where was almost fucked by her dad

get out

>Reminds me of that biodrone saying that if you want different times of day go to different planets in TOR.

That reminds me that the devs are making such a big fucking deal that the NPCs move around the tempest. As if RPGs in the fucking 1980s didn't have NPC scheduling.

RIP Origin.

fuck joker

cock blocking him was awesome

Objectively shit taste.
>implying I didn't want to see Audrey get violated by her dad

It shouldn't be that difficult though, Fallout 4 has a day/night cycle and Bethesda isn't any better or worse than them.

too bad you can't crush him by telling him his sister is dead.

>devs are making such a big fucking deal that the NPCs move around the tempest.
wow. are they really proud of achieving something even shit ass Bethesda could figured out?

>Fallout 4 has a day/night cycle and Bethesda isn't any better or worse than them.
never underestimate how stupid bioware can be

there was a day/night cycle in Baldur's Gate

Bioware's NPC scheduling is 2 NPCs per area draging their feet for 5 meters.
CDPR makes it so well.

>implying I didn't want to see Audrey get violated by her dad
well she did look fucking amazing

well to be fair Bioware doesn't receive funding from the government to make their game

>RIP Origin.
I remember Ultima VII

That was a different Bioware.

EA has the GDP of Poland.

>moving the goalposts

Even her eyebrows get me hard.

source?

nigga, it's obviously not true. and just use wikipedia, both numbers are shown in the Electronic Arts and Poland entries

not that guy but c'mon theirs no way the bioware of today even compares to that of 10 years ago

>nigga, it's obviously not true.
well shit idk, poland is, well it's poland. i wouldn't be surprised if it were true

Reminder that Femshep is objectively the better Shepard.

10 years ago was 2007, which is the year ME1 was released.

Maybe we can get the Canadian government to start funding Bioware.

>Bioware scared to announce ME:A as a trilogy because of the backlash of 3
I really wish they weren't such pussies. 3 was a dumpster fire but I feel like ME:A would benefit from being part of trilogy from the start, similar to ME1. You knew more was coming and that any potential choices you made would eventually have a payoff, even if they didn't when the sequel games arrived.

Gross. Why does she look like a tranny RealDoll?

she's better than herself?

and do you think Bioware is better now than it was then?

are Canadians willing to pay over 80 million dollars(USD) to make a video game?

>are Canadians willing to pay over 80 million dollars(USD) to make a video game?
They can surely be cucked into it. This is Canada we're talking about, if it appeased minorities and /or Saudi Arabia they'd do it.

What else are they gonna spend that Canadian money on?

Announcing a trilogy means nothing more than "we'll make sequels if it does well" except with the added shackles of overblown expectations

I think it's because of one of two things
1) They're going to adapt the Dragon Age way of doing things where your character won't be the same in subsequent games.
2) This trip to the Andromeda galaxy is just a way for them to put enough time (lorewise) between the OT and the next game set in the Milky Way. It'll be 600 years later and they'll create some sort of handwave/fuckery that will explain away or provide cover for all three endings. Or they'll bank on people not giving enough of a shit to kick up a fuss when they declare an official canon.

But it's obvious they will make a sequel. It's an established IP that's easy to milk.

How would that possibly help anything? They had to dumb the sequels down to accommodate past choices and they didn't even know where they were going after ME1 despite it being a planned trilogy.

user said bioware was never able to do it, I gave an example where they did, the end.

Of course they'll make a sequel. There's just literally nothing to gain from saying "hey guys part one of the epic Mass Effect Andromeda Ryder trilogy" except putting limitations on themselves.

They can just make a good game that stands on it's own. Then make another one which follows on from that, if they want.

lol she missed

The best part of the Expanded Galaxy Mod? Seeing David play chess against EDI.
I think he's winning.

>objectively
It's *subjectively* better, you waifu-creating tool. Even then I don't agree with you.

I like David :)

Threadly reminder that ME:A is going to be shit.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I don't know what he's doing on a warship, but that's pretty cool.

>tfw I can't install mods without fucking up something

He's cool. The ending for Overlord is what makes the whole thing worth it. That, and blowing up geth for old times' sake.

Expanded Galaxy Mod adds a shitton of little things. For example, Jack and her kids from Grissom Academy are in Kasumi's old room, just hangin' out.

It's really quite simple, you just install the big ones first, then their compatibility patches, then the texture mods.

Is Liara autism? No, legit, is she? Thought there was some post about it.

What post?

she's just staring at it. there's no emotion in her face at all.

>"Over the last twelve months, we generated over $1.3 billion in non-GAAP digital net revenue, and approximately two-thirds of our non-GAAP net revenue in the first fiscal quarter was in digital."

investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=696991

Between 1 and 2 billion per year puts their yearly income on par with the GDP of tiny island nations. like Seychelles. Or perhaps Djibouti.

thats actually very impressive

I installed the textures first then JAM and CEM With compatibility patches and got a CRT not initialized error

Wait, that's just digital, here's a total for 2011:

www2.ea.com/news/electronic-arts-reports-q2-fy14-financial-results

> In fiscal year 2013, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $3.8 billion.

So change that to the GDP of Guyana or so.

i'm genuinely impressed

>Liara is autistic. Obsessive behavior and limited range of interests, not picking up on body language, hyper-literal, odd speech pattern(and it isn't just because she's Asari as plenty of other Asari have normal speech patterns), lack of interest in romantic pursuits, sexual or otherwise (she has to constantly be told your interested and when you imply you want kids in ME2 she balks at the idea), and a bunch of other issues.

Serious question turbokikes, leaving aside shitposting and the usual haters, does Andromeda have some sort of hope as the kickstarter of a probably new triology?

It hast the potential to become something closer to the original games and deliver a new great story or is just going to sink like the Titanic with all this advertisement and hype that Biojews and EAcunts are providing?

Yes. Yes it does.

I think a fair and believable argument could be made regarding her being an autist.

>5th ending
>not just the Red ending with JAM
Still best ending and best girl.

I thought so, but thanks for clarifying. She's always seemed kinda... off, to me, but what really bothered me is her voice. She sounds like a goddamn prepubescent elcor.

They've already confirmed it will NOT be a trilogy, but you can bet your ass it'll get a sequel, so probably two Andromeda games, and maybe more, non Andromeda games afterwards.

>Red ending with JAM
>not raspberry JAM (Destroy), blueberry JAM (Control), kiwi JAM (Synthesis), or peanut butter (Refuse, because fuck jam I want some PB)
fug

>They've already confirmed it will NOT be a trilogy
Instead, we get FIVE games with Ryder and co. won't it be just great?

>five games of Liara & Sera's child
Welp, time to go buy a gun so I can blow my fucking brains out.

Are Vetra and the squidbunny the only interesting-looking things about the game so far, or did I miss something?

>tfw i am gonna spend valentines day playing through tali's romance line all day

Maybe Liara too if i am fast

>giving a shit about VD

>tfw I have to drive all day on Valentine's day, and will get no time with my waifu
Pain.