playan everyone's favourite game

the waitan game

>retarded opinion about characters:
pastebin.com/SwLt5MWg

>Wikis with mostly useless info:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>faggy friends shit sign up:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>view faggy friends here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXaEGcf4ZXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

liking traps isn't gay

D___ V___

Remove Peacekeeper.

PEACEKEEPER CUTE

Post what game you're playing while waiting.

How are they going to give the people who picked knight their emblem?

Do you just get it when you buy the game? I preordered the game on steam (cause I had some Gabe Newell funbux), am I going to get my knights emblem when I can register the game to uplay at launch?

Dumb Virgins

>you get to play as Apollyon

deus vults in packs arisen

YES IT IS FUCK YOU

>you can use the ridiculous lawbringer charge AFTER A PARRY
WAKE ME UP

xth for salty vikangz

I'm probably gonna end up playing some Fallout 4 and Shadows of Mordor. I got Shadows of Mordor for $5, and I never played it.

im pretty sure it's linked to your uplay account

microsoft word

DEAD OR ALIVE! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!

post high level gameplay vids

im okay with bullying peacekeeper as long as it's sexually

Kensei

im switching to vikings on release

I won representing knights but I only play warlord and raider and I enjoy being the underdog

>plus samurai-themed music sounds cooler
>unironically, seriously consider switching over to Samurai on release
I don't care much about either faction over the other, honestly I find all of them hella cool.

Reason I picked Samurai is because I really like the jungle and love their architecture the most ingame.

>warlord
>underdog

???

>It's so versatile it has 6 knives AND a knife launcher for suicide in case you're mortally wounded

>Vikings
>Underdogs
Pick one.

Repost from last thread cause posted after move.

Is Ubisoft trying to go with a sort of e-sports angle with this games? Do they expect it to be played competitively?

High-level play looks pretty shitty, at least in duels. Do they believe team comps matter, or that Dominion will be played by "pro teams"(similar to a moba)?

I know the game is fresh, and even league of legends was a total shitfest with no meta at first, but will this game ever reach the competitive heights of CS:GO or Siege?

I chose knights pure because I thought their crests were more aesthetic than circles or rectangles. Glad I did so now.

dont they have the least players now?
well they certainly will now lel

Blockable and perhaps parriable on reaction. But he also has the option of a guaranteed top light against characters that are too far to guardbreak.

>Tfw femzerker will never bully your dick

dumb vikings

i want to take her as spoils of war

This peacekeeper is trash.

Wanting to fuck a trap isn't gay, because the human brain is still millions of years old and programmed to see pussy even when there is no pussy.

However, actually fucking a trap when you know better is literally gay, especially if you prefer to fuck traps over anything else.

>Picked knights
>Played all three knight classes
>Main is Kensei
>Will want to play the Shugoki
I'm torn.

Can someone repost a link to that conq vid from a few threads ago? Had one dude killing a warlord with an infinite combo of light attacks.

Reminder that the 20% uplay discount works on prepurchases despite it saying otherwise.

Quickly give your money to the ubijew, good goyim, don't hesitate or buy from a discount dealer.

you can raider charge after a parry, whats the big deal?

lol

Law bringer is cute
CUTE!

confirmed

Titanfall 2 and Atlas Reactor.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXaEGcf4ZXY
That's my video. Glad you enjoyed it man.
I swear I'm not shilling my shit videos

>20% uplay discount
how, and can i redeem it on steam?

i'll probably buy it in that case

Pic related, the most pro conq I've ever seen so far. How do you even defend that? Infinite combo, more like infinitely broken character. Don't even get me started on his bullshit shield bash combo as well, that's infinite too

Ye, thanks m8

only for uplay

God damn I can't wait to trigger some swede niggers with that fancy border.

What discount?

knights better get a landsknecht as a dlc class

I swear2god

>tfw your warden is so weeb, he speaks Japanese
and he just wants to enjoy the gorgeous view

Normal edition from GMG ($47) or Deluxe edition from Kinguin ($49)?

>you can want to fuck a trap, but its gay if you know it's a trap

theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

Sucks this wont have ranked til later in the year. Gives you time to learn every character i guess? Did people ever test gear in the 4v4 modes? I saw the top twitch streamers that played like 40hours strait got like prestige 4. Would a maxed out attack blade do much more compared to the base?

looks like a dude lmao

Dodge away or block?

You can barely see her eye behind that visor.

>How do you even defend that
parry?

It's super slow
>Dont know what Vikangz are getting
I want a dude wearing a wolf pelt. Maybe with claw weapons.

Rip and tear.

How the fuck is this op? Warden was just retarded. He's not even dizzied and he can't block a simple left-right-left-right? All you have to do is block a single one and conq can't keep going.

There's always a trade off. As one stat rises, another falls. He could have max damage but his defense might be shit, etc etc.

These guys look like complete faggots lol

they fucked more bitches than you my family

deluxe

2 bucks are worth it imo

higher level gear raises 2 stats instead of 1

they're light attacks so blocking one would end it

though they are still a bitch to deal with

>yuros

Someone confirm with USD

I've only seen people say NOPE to NA in regards to this

t. weeb player

They're also dead.

Shadows of Mordor had sword combat animations almost as cool as this game's. Only more fantasy-esque.

Why does every fucking game have to try and force being an eSport these days?

Ubisoft will be releasing a Ranked mode and have some kind of method of doing in-game Tournaments. It'll be much more fun than these past few years of forced eSport titles with their good ole' boy communities.

You just don't understand defeating your enemy visually to lower morale.

most people are

This is for all the Vicucks out there.

I'm kinda hoping tourneys and subsequently e-sports scene will evolve organically. I don't think Ubi expects this title to become what it is.

So, what time EST does the game release on Tuesday? Or will everyone be able to play at midnight in their time zone like a staggered release?

They look like jesters, how is that gonna defeat anyone's morale?

Jesus Christ, I haven't genuinely laughed this hard in ages.

you probably go with the black+red color palette on all your classes
>get BTFO'ed by people dressed like clowns
>not destroying your hosts morale

Do we know what Lawbringer's reach is?
I expect it to be the same as the Nobushis at least, but I get the feeling Ubisoft won't have given him nearly as much range as her despite him using a similarly long weapon.

wtf? "infinite combo"? any character can do that just spamming light attacks. just block nigga like WTF are you doing?

You saying your moral wouldn't get hurt if you beat by a bunch of men in frilly, pink dresses?

did you slow-mo that?

looks funny

should have cut off the webm 3 seconds earlier and start 1second later to get right to the action

Equipment always balances out the stats, so if your stamina regen is higher, your defense is lower or w/e.

The key is allocating your equipment stats so as to cover for your personal or character's weaknesses or build on strengths.

I could see a Shugoki building in such a way that his attack is total shit, but his defence, revenge stats, and stamina is fucking godlike.

Gear works in every mode except for duel, or when turned off.

I'm not saying it should be, just that it seems ubi might be going for that.

It would be pretty cool, but I doubt the game will ever be balanced enough to be attractive to pros. Dueling simply isn't entertaining to watch and is a total feint-fest, while other modes are shitfests with equipment stats and ganks and shit, but are pretty exciting and fun to watch.

It doesn't have that hype factor that most competitive games have.

Morale impact comes before fighting the enemy.

I cant wait to get my boy back after trying him out in that alpha

Haha, how are infinite combos even real? I mean, just like, block nigga

Daily reminder.

fucking DUNKED

>faggot class
>calling anyone a cuck

lol

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Infinite Combo Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Flail Like Nigga Block Your Shit Haha

>remove weeb

Does Raider charge do damage?
I mean it probably does I don't remember.

same as raiders

>flamberge
>Lucerne

If and ONLY If one of their armor pieces is a customizable codpiece.

I remember these guys from Age of Empires 3.

They were german mercs and they wrecked face, they were one of the only other units besides samurai who did aoe damage but weren't cannons. They looked cool and age of empires 3 was faithful to their look.

>Morale impact comes before fighting the enemy.
>never heard of desertion in the face of defeat
>never heard of the carolean tactics
>never heard of enemies being routed after their vanguard breaks
user please think before you post it'll save us all a lot of time