/vsg/ - /v/scape general

Yell is cancer PSA edition

>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Staff

Did you get that thing I sent you?

the fuck is the point of having a thread if you guys can't even keep them alive

We are dead

We know where you live, admins. Hand over the oaks.

Hubcap Nigga you're a lying fuck, You would mute me for making hubcap website jokes, not just website jokes

You cant mute someone for being a funny cunt, especially since all you do is shitpost

>You would mute me for making hubcap website jokes, not just website jokes
Not true
>You cant mute someone for being a funny cunt
And I never have
>especially since all you do is shitpost
Got me there

The last 6 i got muted for were all Hubcap themed and i've made like atleast 15 website jokes in your presence so nice consitency m8

I was enjoying the running meme with you but you soiled it

fuckin hubcap

If you made website jokes and you didn't get muted in me it certainly wasn't in my presence so I was either afk or not logged in. Seeing as how I don't have private on for you I don't know how you could tell the difference.

by* whoops
Also it wasn't a meme, your website shit isn't funny

>I dont have private on for you

Thats not how private works mr autismo, but anyway im just letting you know that you're still hubcappin it real hard in life and thats terrible

Also the meme is how much it literally triggers you, see: ^ )

Stop bullying a literal autist Hubcap it isn't funny it's just kind of sad

I have my private on friends only and I don't have you added, hence I don't have it on for you. Yeah man you really have me triggered, why don't you post in yell about how good you got me

Why you posting in the thread and not dead yet?

t. Pickles

do you get slayer xp for pking someone?

??????????

i am asking if you receive experience in the slayer skill for defeating another player in combat while he is in the wilderness

Why would you ask this question?
Why would you get slayer experience for killing another player?
Why the fuck would any of this make sense in your head?

someone posted to offer to trade kills in the wildy for slayer xp in the previous thread and that made me wonder if that is actually a thing here

either new or starlight

No, this is not a thing. Definitely don't meet me at Duradel with an ectophial a tinderbox and a raw lava eel

"I'm not gay"
-Starlight, 2017

biggest homosexual-faggot on the server

>he isn't a homosexual-faggot

Tbh this is just pure sad for the guy. Maybe if he hadn't slapped her and pushed her he still could have had the upper hand in negotiations after and get compassion of the rest.

So moral is always not to use violence but play the victim instead. Bait out violence towards yourself and you'll have even better cards during negotiations.

from 80 where should i be training mage solo? ideally id be doin PC but when thats down where should i go?

and is the mage book worth being autistic at the mini game?

ice barraging zombie monkeys

So whats the chances that we get OSRS content added in, namely items? We got Dboots in without GWD, what else could technically be added without breaking the game wide open?

nothing. if anything dboots would be removed/gwd would be added before we get anything more custom like that.

Gwd is 2007 and mods confirmed it could potentially be added, soon^tm.

dum

drum

drump

drumpf

drumpfucking bump the thread lads

no

im gay

Buying dlegs and chainboody

sold

selling
karil's skirt
verac's skirt