Murrica

explain pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>VAG

Americans aren't vain, racist pussies.

What about the Japanese?

I can say black hands have never touched my car.
When you drive American, your car was cucked before you even got it because tyrone put the doors on.

>yuro sports car
unpainted body and chassis welded to shopping trolleys left outside in the rain

built by gundams

that's a funny way to say Lolis

>cucked
You should consider suicide, memester.

engines on pallets

t. pic related

british cars are indian paki cars. they don't count

>unemployed nigger: "FUKKEN NIGGERS Y ARE THEY SO LAZY GO GET A JOB
>employed nigger: "FUCKING NIGGERS TOUCHING MY CAR AND HAVING A JOB FUCK YOU! ALSO I'M NOT RACIST YOU FUCKING TRIGGERED SJW KEK"

Amerifats everyone

skilled work force

>Put a governer on
>only hits 155

Fucking cucks i swear

>not understanding this was the point of TVR

lmao

Aren't those TVRs?
If so, you leave the bodywork outside to brave the outside elements and it'll fair better than the chassis considering it's made out of fiberglass

And besides, using TVR to provide your point doesn't work for two reasons: One, they've been bankrupt since 2007 and haven't made a damn thing. Two, TVR was a relatively small British car maker on the outskirts of Blackpool. Using them to blanket the entire European car industry is a little unfair to say the least

>not understanding this was the point of TVR

Top kek, lad

tesla's factory is spotless and mostly robots.

Isn't this a lamborghini being built by a black guy

>TESLA
>Handbuilt by Prajeet and Habeeb
pic related

except yuro companies are literally hiring sandniggers these days

Try again kiddo. This is who makes lambos, they may have had to hire a nig or 2 to meet the demands of Merkel. They may sweep the floors or something.

i'd rather have sandniggers building american cars. at least they aren't known to be lazy leeches, unlike basketball americans

>Sorry sir. I am HINDU sir. I cannot install that leather seat sir.
>Cows are holy to hindus sir, I cannot touch or be in the presence of dead cow sir.

My bud bought a car with the fake leather shit because they aren't allowed to use real leather

The day this says Mohammed or prajeet, nobody will ever buy one again.

hindus aren't sandniggers you dipshit, they're curryniggers

YUROPOORS BTFO
GET FUCKED

>mexicans and illegals
Mexicans aren't illegal in Mexico, dipshit.

Great, at least you can google pics of the guy who jizzed in your air vent before signing off on it.

USA
>No uniform, people working there could work at fuckin kmart and you wouldn't tell the difference
>Shop looks like a literal garage, ceiling is 10 feet high
>old shit tools and machines
>"craftsmen"

MEXICO VW
>Sold in mexico
>all in uniform
>FUCKING HARDWOOD FLOOD in the factory
>new equipment and up to date facility

kek

>unironically being racist

Thanks for being part of the detriment of mankind.

t. libcuck

The VW assembly line looks like a GM showroom HAHAHAHAAH

>forgetting about VW's Tennessee plant
Stay mad Yurokek
Keep taking up the ass from Merkel

and the cars are still shit. As nice as the factory may be they still do a poor job.

Those are sold in america only. you lose just accept it

t. abdulajar hassid hussein abdal abdul jassim mohmaed jr III (4th wife)

And these white people are pushing degenerate garbage onto us
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

U rike car gaijin, buy my carru it cheap and reriabre just like zero

Hehe that's a cool shirt

psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand

Never knew I would be getting so much mileage out of this pic.

Is that car he's building going to have a loo in it or is it just for driving to the designated shitting streets

i think burgers got it right after all

They have to keep the tools chained down so he doesn't steal it.

But brown hands have touched your women you eurocuck

>American 7l engine
>only produces 300bhp

In other news, remember when the C7 came out and everyone was like "FUCKING AWESOME EXCEPT WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MAKE THE BACK SO SHIT AND THOSE SHITTY TAIL LIGHTS"?

Welllllllllllll once again the europeens fix Americas mistakes.

Who has the photo of the Dyke couple with an adopted niglet captioned that gm supports diverse families or something

Try 512ci and 650hp, eurocuck. All naturally aspirated, with more torque than all your country's shitboxes added together.

>British Leyland
>DeLorean
>pre-2000s Maserati

konanobrienigsegg

>
Delorean was one of the best cars to come out of Britain (or scotland). They created a time machine.

he's 100% German tho

merci Twingo

good thing they sign their engines so you can walk away when the name's Pajeet al Mohammad

holy kek I lived not 200 meters from there for a month
That's in Duesseldorf-Holthausen. Fucking roach kids egged my window once.

Trying to find it in google street view but that was 6-7 years ago so I don't remember exactly.

>Made in Northern Ireland
It's more like "Back to the Failure", this was an example of the rare automotive trilogy of failure; of the man, of the car maker and of the car.

John Z. DeLorean was nothing more than a hustler, his ideas was always paid with someone else's money. He was also arrested for drug smuggling.

The DeLorean Motor Company was set up in Belfast, thanks to British government grants but the money soon vanished. Either into Lotus, untraceable Cayman Island accounts or to Delorean's legal team. Two years after founding, it went bust.

And the car itself was crap. A glorified Lotus Esprit with an asthmatic Renault engine. Early customers found problems like sagging doors, dodgy locks that would trap you inside and a silver body that was nigh on impossible to keep clean.

Yes, it was featured in the Back To The Future trilogy, one of the film trilogies ever, if not THE best, and I bet John Z was happy for the product placement. Despite that you couldn't buy a new DMC-12. And the films treated it like the joke it was...

>doesnt realize the OP is the one talking about niggers and hes not american

you fucking retard

Can't stay mad if I'm not mad in the first place.

Amerifats BTFO

your response says otherwise

stay mad europoor

I'm not the one who responded in the first place.

As a fellow yuropoorian, you honestly wrote gay ass nigger shit

lol i'm not europoor, fuck off you greasy shit and learn2reading

The hood was plastic on those.

but it did have that massive bar, on some cars its steel