What's your opinion on the Jaguar XF?

What's your opinion on the Jaguar XF?

I might buy one (eurofag), but I'll try it first next week.

ugly unreliable turd

This

Just get a CTS/CT6

HE SAID EUROFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

prepared to get hardmemed by """"""unreliability"""""" posters

>Don't get this Jaguar. Here, use this Cadillac
That's like saying "I can't get a girlfriend. I suppose I'm gay then"

indian shit. smells like curry thanks to TATA

Cadillac > Jaguar tbqhfamilia

my dad has the 3.0 v6 awd, for 3 years now, we havent had a single problem with the car and the few times ive driven it have been awesome, but then again my car is a 2002 saab, so i dont know how does it compare against his rivals

Yeah, otherwise it would have smelled like every other British manufacturer. That is, dead

>Car not Japanese
>Car not American
WAHHHHHH! CAR IS SHIT ON TOAST!!!!

Granted, there are some electrical issues but it's not like the accelerator sticking open, like on some Toyotas, or GM's recall motto: "It's cheaper to pay out lawsuits then fix the damn thing."

I have heard the newer Jaguars and Land Rovers have been more reliable, I would still be weary of used ones though.

If you're a eurofag why not look at your domestic product? You guys get some of the euro spec cars we would kill for in North America

It would be a brand new one.

Since I'm not german, domestic products are pretty damn unappealing...

What cunt mate?

C A D I L L A C
A

D

I

L

L

A

C

I used to work for a Canadian dealer network that had a Jaguar dealer next to us (BMW dealer) I have spoken with some employees there who say the newer ones are more reliable but only time will tell.

We bought a 08 XK convertible from them, what a nightmare lol... Seeing my sales managers face when that POS got stuck in park and the top wouldn't go back up was priceless. Took the dealer 3 weeks to ship in the hydraulic fluid for the top. Very nice car when it was working properly for that 1 week out of the month though

Whats with all these cadillac shills
Fucking americans, nobody wants to buy your shit

10/10 would buy
Not joking, they're damn good and like others said reliability is way up from the days of ford, no surprise there.
Dont get the 4cyl, its old ferd tech and gets the same mpg as the supercharged v6
Americans take shitboxes to another level

>It would be a brand new one

why'd you post the old one then?

awesome looking car, marks the era of the new jaguar in my eyes.
Iv'e always been fond of jags, and i think the XJ's ass lives up to the sexyness of the old jaguar style, the front, kind of bland.. but the classy grill though.

No, i love jaguar and i remember seeing the old x-type and thinking 'what the fuck has ford done' luckily that is far behind us now and they made the complete sex machine called the F-type, long live jaguar

As long as you get the V8/V6S one its great. The i4 turbo and the diesels are very underwhelming.

Hideous

I'll have to stick with the 4cyl one, car insurance would be ~360€/month already.

meh

Id get a used v8 for the same price instead then... depending on where you live that might actually be cheaper when u take trim level into acount. Yes the running costs are higher but its well worth it.

Get the diesel then if you have to