/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>People are very angry about many things, but do not play.
>People are actually playing and oblivious to anyone being angry.
>These two groups of people never actually interact.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

generals.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non metaclub version when?

[17:41:54]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): You do realise you're talking about Solarious. They will do anything to stir up drama and I'm sure they were sitting in the pupper discord for quite a while, waiting for the things to spark.
[17:41:55]ADMIN: MOD: JustSumGuy/(Mao FungChin) : Oh gods
[17:41:57]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): wtf
[17:42:03]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): thats not what i copy pasted
[17:42:09]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): yo so uhh

[17:42:16]ADMIN: PM: JustSumGuy/(Mao FungChin)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): Holy fucking shit dude
[17:42:23]ADMIN: MOD: Mr_Pain12/(Monte Mcintosh) : hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[17:42:30]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->JustSumGuy/(Mao FungChin): morena is shitposting in the thread and im trying 2 get thme to stop
[17:42:33]ADMIN: MOD: Errant_Aron/(Saigon Sam) : oh god zealot
[17:42:42]ADMIN: MOD: ArchSunder/(clown goblin) : jesus christ

Claim your waifu!

Thanks for the suggestions goys

Anyone who digs Zealot's grave!

>malf for the first time ever
>the AI was killed immediately by one sec officer, a clown, and a greyshit

i'm my own waifu

>throwing a rod
Absolute madman

I want to pin Rin between the sheets!

Did he do that with a rail gun?

stealth malf is the way to go
simply because even not opening a door for a greyshit is considered malf

to be fair to the AI, the greyshit had powergamed gloves, an engineering hardsuit, and the armory, and the clown had all access

>AI
>Malf
>Haven't been malf in ages, looking forward to it
>Borg gets seen spacing the pinpointer
>blown up immediately
I did my best.

I should've known that being hasty was a mistake. I just panicked when I got caught early.

I saw AM in the security camera doing his thing, then I saw you spawn the borger in telescience.

>afk in a locker while I dick around with shit in another tab
>tab back in to go turn on the pumps and complete my job requirement
>Borg runs by with a pinpointer
Yeah, no

Thanks, now just stop certain AAC settings, like setting vents to purge over the default frequency, from always throwing JSON's.

>suddenly no Carver posting
Really makes you think....

wat

I'm not sure how that proves anything.
He copy pasted it, what's up?

found a cool multiplayer .io game kind of reminds me of bleb
generals.io

monolith

feels good not being a sawbones

This thread was made specifically to pretend anyone that is anti-metaclub does not play. I believe it was created by a friend of the friggin sawbones aka the grand shitposter who shitposts about people he dislikes in the thread, he's a good admin and he was a good friend.

New thing for traitor AIs: The photo editor.
Allows the release of false newscasts.

Why would he just have a shitpost copied?

Almost as if he wrote it..

Try importing a script to set the vent modes to purge. Even if you input it by hand at first and it runs perfectly, copy pasting it in will always thrown a JSON.

I don't think that proves anything, maybe he sent it to someone.

he sent it to me

>be sawbones
>be more unpopular than a banned insane shitter

how does he do it?

Then he should post proof

nice damage control.
You can't hide behind probable deniability forever.

I want to nibble on Rina's ear while she studies for her ESL classes!

That's the thing though, he later blames it on morena. Why did he copy paste a shitpost he apparently didn't even write?

"[17:42:30]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->JustSumGuy/(Mao FungChin): morena is shitposting in the thread and im trying 2 get thme to stop"

>say you didn't copy and paste it
>think that it's a dumb excuse so later blame somebody else
>your new excuse doesn't explain why you have it copy and pasted

and why would he be copy and pasting it? This is mental gymnastics.

Because none of us ingame have any beef with the shitter. We all beefs with Zealotron, according to that poll.

>Some admin (don't know who) spawns an immovable monolith named "HUGE RAIL" inside Rail
>Surgeon removes it
>I hear talk of "big memes" in deadchat and go over to find out what's going on
>See the monolith
>As it's a projectile, it can't normally be picked up, but I think over varediting it to allow it to be picked up for a while
>I decide to do so just as everyone is exiting the surgery room
>Not ten seconds later, Dunsel asks Rail what she wants done with the monolith
>She doesn't really respond and he suggests keeping it as a souvenir
>Like fucking poetry, he runs into the surgery theater, grabs the monolith, runs back, and throws it, without being prompted about any of those things
>"THINK FAST" "CLANG!"

It went more smoothly than I could ever have planned

It seems like he took it from the thread and posted it in ahelps to prove a point.

I think it worked, you guys are flipping your shit.

I want polish Reica's feet with my tongue!

mechanical

and what's the point?

he literally sent it to me

Zealotron deadmin when?

Hol' up

>permabanned shitter stirs shit while they're banned
>other permabanned shitter stirs shit about previously mentioned shitter causing shit

Has this entire thread
the past thread
Just been two permabanned fucks yelling at each other

[17:12:55]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): Nathan46 is your friend I'm guessing?
[17:13:02]ADMIN: PM: Deadcardz/(Button)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): yea
[17:13:04]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): alright cool
[17:41:54]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Deadcardz/(Button): You do realise you're talking about Solarious. They will do anything to stir up drama and I'm sure they were sitting in the pupper discord for quite a while, waiting for the things to spark.

Yeah it certainly seems like he intended to tell this random guy who was introducing his friend to the game that solarious is a shitter.

What's his point? Seems like he fucked up and posted it accidentally then attempted to backpedal with 2 excuses
1: uhh i didn't copy paste that
2: it was morena!

Morena what do you get out of this?
What benefit does befriending a liar do for you? He's a child that cannot handle a single person so much he flips out.
>solarious joins the discord
>zealotron kicks and bans them before they even post a message
>zealotron complains to pain to get them banned before they've done anything

Also where does Zealot get his "facts" on solarious, does solarious himself tell zealot?

yes

Wow and zealotron just happened to be shitposting guys! Completely unrelated! What a coincedance!

You're just NOW figuring this out?

And how this does show anything other than an admin blackening someone's name with wild theories?

morena wasn't you friends with solarious???

how much did metaclub pay you

Mona!

>zealotron and morena literally comparing their anti-solarious shitposts in private messages

Stop.
Talking.
About.
Zealotron.

They'll just talk about Curver or Morena or anyone else.

I want to use Megurine's thighs as earmuffs!

Curver's a real drama fag though his posts are all in the forum
This is all bullshit speculation and untrue

From the last thread

What should I know about Baystation before I play? I've read up on the lore enough to be able to bullshit thoroughly. Anything else?

Now you understand why I was confused, then amused, about "those" people that suddenly "hate" me.

I posted a few things, but not most of it. I'm so tired of the same drama stirring up in the thread when it has already been dealt with.
Also I believe they PM'd xenovix saying "DON'T LIE ABOUT ME TO PEOPLE IN THE DISCORD" and threw a fit at them or something, so xenovix relayed it to Pain and Zealotron, I assume. I don't know why they were banned, but I can see why no one would want them in the Discord.
I like Solarious, they're a good kid, but they are causing so much shit, I tried to talk to them a few times about how overzealous they were but I guess it never hit. There's no reason to act like this over a videogame, they just picked a target and have constantly hounded them.
I don't even like Avada, I think they're obnoxious and it reminds me too much of myself 6 months ago. But I don't believe anyone deserves to be hounded constantly about things like this. I mean I was put through it myself and it's not pleasant in the slightest.
It shows that Zealot had it on their clipboard because they c&p'd it to me earlier.

Rin!

>stop complaining about the shittiest admin on the team

If it wasn't zealotron you wouldn't make this post
>timestamp is blurred out
>he's just backpedalling from his fuckup even more
3 excuses, "I didn't have it copied wtf"
"lol I was just sending it to morena"
"haha I meant to post it"

Why do you believe a liar, zealot lies, he manipulates.

Can you explain?

(X) HATE PROBE

>we're moving from hating pain to kammer to zealotron and now we're moving from that to hating probe

What's next?

Buddy it's Baystation you're overthinking this. At worst, just ask an admin/mentor for help if you are confused.

Think about it in this example. One time while observing I watched a Quartermaster verbally eviscerate an Engineer who ordered a particle accelerator because he hadn't written down "Experience with PAs" in his characters bios or gotten permission from the Captain or (furry) Chief Engineer."

Follow regulations and and act like you have a stick up your ass until you know what they let slide and what they don't.

Admins (in theory) have individual timestamps. If it wasn't blurred they could narrow it down to the timezone and admin

I don't see admins rushing to stand up against him any time soon

Nah, Xevonix was totally in the wrong in the screenshots I saw

I'm going to make Felicity bi!

>haven't played spess in several weeks
>start having dreams about spess

>but they are causing so much shit,
Vague as hell. You're just defending Zeolotron's unforgivable behavior.

HoP is security!

I'm thinking I misunderstood your first post

She is mine!

Who? Zealatron? Might be because we don't have a problem with him right now. He fucked up on an IC OOC ban and was lightly chewed for it.

Two months ago.

"People" have been associating me with whatever thread dramas going on (hippie, etc) which is particularly funny. If they weren't just recycling bait they've heard other people use from months ago, they'd have some good stuff. I've been controversial on Github and sometimes I have to choose between making people mad and doing the right thing for the server. But those actions are never discussed its always something I'm only vaguely related to.

They posted the entire message to the thread a few days ago, there's no reason to be uninformed on these things. Pic related, think about this

>join discord
>see a guy saying outright lies about you
>ask him politely to stop doing that
>he refuses and dances around the subject
>tells his friend and you get banned from the discord

Now imagine if it were you morena, would you be happy with this? The weird thing is you are accepted in the discord with open arms but if solarious shows up and asks nicely for somebody not to tell untruths they are removed for being a problem.

>they just picked a target and have constantly hounded them
check this picture, who starts the negativity? who brings up a banned player that rarely engages with the community?

xevonix is not a nice person, don't you remember him stalking you for days in game morena?

Probe, could you be a little more cautious with what PRs you merge in the future?
You seem to be merging some things that needed more review or discussion. You also merged something recently without understanding why it was broken.

When has Zealotron ACTUALLY done anything wrong as admin? Whoever's behind this weak slander campagin should just stop and die maybe

Zealotron you fake ass motherfucker

Wait which way do they swing? Asking for a friend.

>Those threats in the bottom left conversation

Let me be clear that I don't care for this drama but holy FUCK how autistic can one person be?

hey look im in an image! hi, mom!

My favourite was getting bwoinked for disassembling a table as a scientist, IKEA furniture being beyond the capabilities of a mere mortal.

Where's the threats?

He doesn't threaten his life, his health, his property, his online persona.

Do americans take anything as a threat?

i love yahir.

Oh fucking god Solarious you need therapy.

it's 5 in the morning in the UK

hint: That means they're asleep

This just supports my theory that everyone who doesn't like him is someone he's banvalided. That xev guy's obviously still salty from it.

He's obviously not a happy bunny, but he's not really threatening him, is he? He's not saying
>stop namedropping me, or else I'll smash your face in, you cunt, swer on me mum's lyf

>Birthday is on the 14th
>Gonna end up spending it with you fucks
Just fuck my shit up, /ss13g/

I am vague as hell because I can't be bothered to write all this stuff. I was friends with Solarious and I know that they did hold grudges for very little reason and it was awful. They would talk about this stuff sometimes and it was just bad.
I don't know the full context but maybe there was prior talk about Solarious. But maybe Xenovix did jump to conclusions. But Solarious is the kind of person to scream about a metaclub when things don't go their way.
Much like I did, Solarious dug their own grave and they should just lay in it. I just look past the lies spread about me, there's no reason to fight them because all these people have already got their opinion formed, you aren't gonna change it.
I was never not accepted in the discord, but if I had joined and done things like this too I expect I would have got banned just as easily. This is just an overreaction from Solarious over something not worth his energy.

Who did Solarious play as?

>when you're banned and beat factorio for the nth time and are left with nothing to do

I will. You're being reasonable and you're not wrong. I'm tempered by the average of 4 PRs a day that get merged without any issue. Sometimes however we do mess up and someone merges a PR that has the test map set to default.

That's no reason to not try to be the best we can for the server. But it is in my head while writing this that I merge a truckload of PRs a week and only when the rare one messes up does anyone notice I do anything at all.

M e m e b o n e s

Bay is pretty strict. Not as strict as we portray them but still pretty strict. HRP is doomed to always be "You can only roleplay the way I say so".

And 15 is pushed back to March.

>[citation needed]

my birthday is the 14th too. thinking of telling the girl I have a crush on about it. getting heart palpitations just thinking about it.
i've only spent one valentines day in my life not alone, always makes me feel so hopeless.