What are the easiest cars to wrench on?

What are the easiest cars to wrench on?

Entry level cars that have a big engine bay but a small engine

even I could fix one

> wrench on
fuck off amerifag

Not that one.

this. for example a vw quantum with the diesel.
actual space, quick release on the timing belt, ACCESS

shitboxes

nope, a lot of them, like a honda fit have no space. even a dodge neon is a no go

Any old hunk of 'Murican iron made before OBD1/OBD2.Quite nothing like wrenching on an old SBC.

i farted in that car

engine bay of a BMW 518i

you can actually see the street all around the engine lol

Subaru's, they're lego cars...

Want lifted car? Put Forester suspension in it...
Want lowered SUV, put Impreza suspension in it...
Want 3.0 Litre flat 6 with Manual transmission? No problem...

Have 06 model and don't like the front end? No problem, bolt on Bug Eye front end.

SPARK PLUG ACCESS

Except you can change the spark plugs without even loosening the engine mounts on most Subarus for ~15 years...

There's so much space in my TurboCoupe I can park, open the hood, and stand in between the space from the front of the engine to the radiator.

So Much Fucking Room.

Model T Ford...so long as it's not rusted into one solid piece.

The spark plugs of the SOHC engines are easy enough to get at, just take out the airbox and washer fluid bottle.

Twin cams are a cunt, though if you have the right set of 3/8th extensions you can do the plugs without having to lift the engine, it's just very cramped.

New mirage shitbox looks like it would be easy to fuck with

>tfw you can still find Model Ts for cheap

Any of the older civics before 2000

Lada every time.

that's one nice lada

12A rotary

>no head
>no cams
>no ecu

If you can tune a carb and a dizzy you already know hiw to fix 99% of the engine's faults. The other 1% is just rebuild it.

>Make space for 7l v8, put in 2l i4.
Old volvos are the best.

Is that tape? wtf is he doing?

1 cylinder motorcycles. The engine has, literally, infinite space. Also they're pretty simple to grasp because it's only 1 cylinder, 1 head, 1 carb, 1 intake, 1 header etc.

Also modular mustangs are simple as fuck if you must have a car

Charger 225 good luck

>fucking carat version
The base trim without ABS or power steering has so much room in the engine bay that you can stick a small toolbox there. I'm thinking about just keeping my spare bulbs and fuzes in a small box secured in the engine bay.

That's a gorgeous barn find. It wasn't used hard or it wouldn't be near that clean and straight.

Literally any older honda. Everything is layed out perfectly for you to disassemble and diagnose in the easiest way possible.

Not exactly bolt on front end, you usually have to cut stuff and change wiring

None of the core supports are the same between the bug/blob/hawk/saabaru. Gotta drill the spot welds on the old one and weld the desired front end's core support on.

I daily a beetle and can confirm. Fixed everything from engine mounting to electrics and suspension myself. Most bolts are standard millimetric ones, those that can be bought anywhere.