biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sneakernews.com/2016/12/20/nike-snkrs-christmas-restock/
stockflare.com/$/stocks/arcc.o
bizwest.com/real-goods-solar-plans-3rd-reverse-stock-split-boost-share-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for MAGA

>fuck HTBX for rising after I realized 20k losses
>fuck VCEL for crashing after I invested the remains of HTBX bag

What do you guys think of ANY? Should i hop on for tomorrow or am i just chasing at this point

Still not to late to get in AMD

ORC (Orchid Island Capital) having a good run since the dip it took Thursday morning.

How do I stop panic selling for a loss/no gain?

$RGSE check out their SEC filings recently. They gained four different institutional investors. This makes their stock even less available than the 7M float. When a company files a SG13G the investors must have between 5%-10% of the company stock. For those people a little retarded at math, at minimum, 20% of the 7M float is locked down. On top of that, the volume today was ridiculous. If anyone was watching the action, it looked very bullish.

buy stocks and then forget the stock market exists

google "Secret of Emotion Free Trading" there is a free PDF book online. Awesome book.

Hold VCEL for like a couple weeks and you'll probably make your money back

If you're trading memes cuz some assholes on the internet mentioned it and didn't actually do any technical analysis and have no idea whats going to happen, then its hard to strengthen wrists.

Technicals are good but then you're in fear mode that shit goes out the window. It's all about controlling your emotions and being able to think clearly, and not base your actions on emotion.

That's my plan. AH looking good now that that shitty dilution offering is over.

Or were you thinking the phase 2 ixCELL DCM results were gonna bring it back big league?

Should I buy more AMD? Got 6 shares at 10.50 but I wanna buy like 30 more

Both, the market for MACI alone will probably bring it past what it was before dilution started. Honestly I'm glad they diluted now since I got the option to average down a fuckton and those shares can't even be sold until end of March.

What's your average? I'm regretting not throwing $10k at those sub-3 shares when I could. But whatever

I'm 12.8k shares @ 3.72 avg

Yes buy as much as you can until zen comes out. The stampede is starting!

>12.8k shares
Wew. My average is 3.54, started out at 4.30. Only 500 shares though

Nice, best of luck to us both :) You'll probably break even tomorrow haha

I'll probably hold until January unless the ANY run looks sustainable. Or maybe I'll throw my 10k in cash at that instead of selling VCEL

is robinhood something that will earn you money if youre a little bit retarded???
no joke 100% honesty my cognative ability is not that high and im desparate for cash i just cant stand losing what little i have

>i just cant stand losing what little i have
Day trading is NOT FOR YOU.

Buy a bunch of AMD and come back to thank us next Christmas

What do you guys currently have? Are there robinhood profiles or something I can see

lads,

Xavier's School mods told me to recruit 3 guys.

looking for guys with higher skill levels at this point, TA experience, etc

Who wants in?
leave a small description of your experience

thank you user, are US indices worth investing in before trump comes into office?

What's the memes for tomorrow lads?
I've got 1k in UAA at 29.13.

1.5k to throw elsewhere

I'd say so. Trump is very pro-American business. Hell, look at what AKS did after Obama put huge tariffs on Chinese steel and how it's doing since Trump was elected.

Go for things like defense, steel, etc. if you want to go beyond ETFs. Good luck!!!

>>lads

Kill yourself faggot.

:c

anyone else want to make money

Chasing will only land you in the red. The pump is over, bears looking for their dump profits.

Amd duhhhhh

Can I join?
skills: sucking dick and predicting amd jumps

TA experience?

Ive been holding at .24 for a week so today was pretty dope. Hopefully volume and the rsi increase will put it on more peoples radar. Theyre set up for a moon mission for sure but Im long either way.

$ANY

I'm a professional pepe collector and dank meme detector. over 5 years experience in both. I'm also a faithful follower of KEK.

Yea you cant chase it man. No one really knows how this shit will play out but at least learn some technicals and make your trades based off a firm understanding of them. Use money you dont mind losing and buy stock you dont mind holding. Unless you have all day to watch and swing trade you need to be in earlier than the meme

RGSE is at .378

HOLY FUCK MATE!!!!
Tomorrow is going to be nuts!!

What's driving this RGSE surge?
Can't seem to find a decent catalyst.

This basically

Measly $250 of play money just sitting around.
Where should I allocate it tomorrow?

Anyone planning to meme URRE?

I heard you guys are making good money.
6 years of market exp and econ major, making about 10% a month lately
I want in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS

have to meet quota and getting bored ;c

go fuck off to stocktwit

Where do you folks go for your trading tips?
Pretty difficult to find reliable tips for low equity investor.

Im actually looking to start a position on URRE soon

ANY is going to make gains tomorrow.

I'm going to guess after today and AH action, this is going to get a lot of people wondering what's going on with the stock. And, moon mission may be a possibility seeing as how the stock has a ridiculously low float after their SC13G filings.

Sure used to be the teachers pet.
Reminder buy AMD morning slight dip.

Fuck if I don't want to go all-in AMD for next year. With my current portfolio cost I'm looking at 6k gains over 12 months, but don't want to liquidate my current positions as they can yield similar gains in a quicker amount of time.

I need more fresh powder.
MORE POWDER I SAY!

Fucking sold RGSE .25 fuck my life

Shit like that makes me hesitant to sell any of my positions, especially when they can net me over $50k over the next 6 months.

>EBAY
Hold until Christmas

>NKE
New shoe line released, + sneakernews.com/2016/12/20/nike-snkrs-christmas-restock/

>ARCC
stockflare.com/$/stocks/arcc.o
All green news, wallstreet target price is very good

>DGAZ

Fantastic time to buy as it dropped bigly.

I know rh doesnt have options trading, but I had a general question about options trading, does that annoying "3 daytrades allowed every five days rule" apply to options as well?

Yeah. Open a cash account for daytrading options

Is Fidelity cash or margin?

I don't know. Does your money get put on hold after trades? You can open a cash account with scottrade.

is there an initial deposit of 25k required?

No

Okay so I quit robinhood a few months ago after losing like 80% of my money .
But I still have about $350 sitting on it for the past 3 months.
Any good suggestions on something I can park it in for an indefinite amount of time? I don't care about the rate of return so long as it's negative.

I don't know what the currents tae of everything is now with the election having passed and a few other factors.

AMD
M M
DMA

A AMD
M M
DMAMD
M M
AMD A

Been long AMD since about 5.50, but any day traders watch it tomorrow for a pop since MU beat earnings.

Probably give a nice boost to the sector in general.

Are you $MIRN my gains?

Whos ready for day two of fantastic gains?

What memes are you guys picking up for the 'santa clause rally' next week?

Bought back into AMD today, think it'll see $12, maybe even $13.

not robinhood related but i need a margin account in order to short stocks right?

yes

Ptn or amd

I'm pissed I didn't buy before close. It looks like it could run for a few days.

UAA

I can not stress enough. buy the fucking dip

looking at dgaz good buy till tuesday?

Those were my thoughts. Im going to buy some once the market opens and see what happens.

.44 RGSE right now!!!

>RGSE
bizwest.com/real-goods-solar-plans-3rd-reverse-stock-split-boost-share-price/
be careful guys

who is that guy margin that keeps calling me?

Look into interactive brokers they have full AH and PM trading and you can short with them.

>bizwest.com/real-goods-solar-plans-3rd-reverse-stock-split-boost-share-price/

It's still a plan, doesn't mean that it's going to happen this year

that is why i just said be careful, not telling everyone to get the fuk out.

remember don't chase and grab profit while you can.

Any potential bad news is enough to jump ship. Be careful and just remember that there are other stocks out there

ill look into it

im from australia so i cant get in on the RH fun. its a shame that you cant short stocks through them though

doesnt IB have some crazy requirements to open a trading account with them?

Anyone looking into SPHS?
Will it hit 3?

Is XGTI kill? I'm in at 1.6x

Anyone else buying SUN ?

TKAI is looking good. Might be very big today.

Anyone else still bag holding nvcn besides me?

AUPH why

Dilution i think.

Wish i would have gotten in GSAT yesterday, but i didn't want to chase :/

is DGAZ a good play to hold for awhile, want to wait a week to get all my day trades back

Only 200 shares, but still feel like killing myself cause jew is taking my money

Anyone else predicting some volatility with RGSE today? Thinking of burning some day trades on the ups and downs. Thoughts?

It's been increasing fairly steadily last couple days, maybe wait an hour or so and see where we start off

RGSE is going to go nuts. The PM was nothing but manipulation to get lower prices. This is going to be great!

GSAT set up for a short squeeze keep an eye on it.

Get out it will burn and die.

>pressed limit sell instead of stop loss
FUCK
PLEASE CRASH AUPH SO I CAN BUY BACK IN

I can guarantee you it'll hit 2.00