tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 7 (preview of Live Fire mode and more additions)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/
1/23 Server patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/
2/11 FNN Delayed
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10399/no-fnn-today/p1?new=1

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

TERMINATED:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoHFSx7nhVg
youtube.com/watch?v=sRkoNWIq9fQ
youtu.be/yotJ_E5dexo?t=6m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=-PKNuZovuSw
youtube.com/watch?v=mEZdgDkifi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tone is not op

First post, must be true!

besides the fact respawn has put time and effort into balancing all the titans, just because you cant use a chassis to its full potential doesnt make another op
come back when you actually learn to play the game

Early for Wongdong Elite is for fast

and there we go, now working perfectly
in conclusion, like 3 hours later, in addition to replacing existing effects in the weapon scripts particle color editing seems to be pretty simple, i'll put together a tutorial soon as i can

>just because you cant use a chassis to its full potential
not sure what you mean by this. my personal skill had nothing to do with my initial post.
like i said in the first sentence, i dont think tone is as OP as everyone says, just too easy to play for how strong it is. im aware it can be countered and beaten by other titans and that not every tone is a going to ruin a game and carry their team.

tone is 3 star difficulty, maybe everyone is just better than you?

Th for reverse goosing

again, what does my skill have to do with this? this is very simple: i presented a list of reasons why some people consider tone overpowered and easy to play, thats it. just my opinion.
about the 3 star thing; if you think those have any meaning then check out the other titan ratings:

Ion: 1 Scorch: 2 Ronin: 1 Northstar: 2 Tone: 3 Legion: 3

ronin a 1? scorch a 2? i know most ronins are retards that run nuke eject and only try to melee, but ronin has a skill ceiling, same for scorch.
besides, its not like ingame stats were much reliable anyway, the weapon stats in particular are way off.

is this your first time on Veeky Forums, friend? i'm just wondering

Cold war is my raifu!

Guesses on next execution? almost certainly going to be based on another pilot tactical, but I wonder what they can do with something like a-wall or cloak?
Im betting its going to be a grapple execution. strangle the pilot with grapple or fling him around or some shit like that.

Dont say that, baiting redditors is a lot of fun

April Fool's Day update
>Pilot somersaults onto the victim
>knocks the victim on their ass
>Pilot turns around and goes BRRTT on their face
>with their jetpack on full blast
>victim writhes around for half a second before dying

that would be silly but man i doubt we'll be getting events like that. they missed a good chance at christmas, couldve turned all pilot ordnance into snowballs for a day or two. same effect but different model.

>DANKTEEN_2005

wake up pilots! where is everyone?

ded game

i burned my self out on TF. ill play again when the dlc comes out. especially when the new prime titans come

I want a boost that allows you to play a Reaper or call one as a helper.

>the entire enemy team is using phase

I want this nightmare to end.

Waiting for live fire and prime skins
105 hours so far and I'm a little burned out. Only reason I'm here is the for honor beta, it was such a clusterfuck on a technical level, compared to tf2 it's a turd. That got me back to playing some tf2 again.

>He uses Devotion

I found that using stuff with low ttk really works against those cunts. Don't give them a chance to phase. My raifu right now is the r97, it has also got a buff recently.

>My raifu right now
You disgust me

>use the cold war against them
>somehow always live with a sliver
>phase then kill me

Maybe I'm just bad.

>My raifu right now
having more than one raifu will destroy your laifu. be faithful or dont claim they are your raifus at all.

youll get it in time. you can 1 shot a pilot with splash damage if all 4 projectiles land their splash damage. you may consider immediately winding up another shot after the first, even if you are sure you will get the kill, sometimes it can be fast enough to hit them before they shift.
its also possible to track phase shifted users. a cloud of mist will show their initial direction of movement, and if you play with no music and high volume, you can hear their footsteps. since they dont regen hp while shifted, if you can guess even approximately where they will exit, it should be an easy kill.
if you get good at predicting phase shift movements, you can use a gstar or arc nade to sometimes force a shift from the enemy pilot and blow them up upon exit.

what fov is that? do i need to edit something in a vpk for it?

>ywn fast on a 1960s Kowloon Walled City map at night, with rain and neon lights

>they will somehow make it so that every neon sign has the highest glare possible

>tfw no rainy night version of Angel city

yeah, edit mp_common/scripts/players/mp/pilot_base.set (also titan_base.set and spectator.set if you want it in titans and third-person spectate mode), find the line that's just "fov 70" and raise that however you like. i'm not 100% certain but it seems to be the difference between 70 and what you raise it to that gets added to your config FOV; i raised it 85 and have the game set to 110, so i play with an FOV of 125.
past 140 the camera starts to clip into the ground, so don't go too crazy or you'll be doing yourself more harm than good. i can already immediately feel that laser shot is much less forgiving.

oh, also, raise the viewmodelfov correspondingly or your ADS will go in way too far
(alternatively, raise it even higher and zoom out your ADS, but you didn't hear that from me)

>Equip white camo, Grapple and Wallhang
>Cling to the brightest neon sign, camouflaging myself in the glare
>Snipe enemies all day

youtube.com/watch?v=EoHFSx7nhVg

Do people here care about their K/D? Or win %?

Nope. Nobody else can see it anyway.

shitter detected
you can of course use them for shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=sRkoNWIq9fQ
Compiled some footage into this. Some of the quality is a lil rough around the edges

cheeky

Why didn't my e-smoke work here?

I'M COMFY user I WILL GO FAST LATER

>that guy hiding and begging to be spared at the end

>tfg stack assblasts someone we get called hackers
>Said person starts aimbotting
Like pottery

That's quite the cringe, user.

Remind me, how is Respawn gonna handle hackers this time? By "putting them in an appropriate, separated matchmaking list for cheaters only" aka doing nothing and hoping they get bored of the game?

What part of it

Sleep tight Cooper

Pulse bump

>that headshake
>that execution

Post your face when you saw this for the first time
youtu.be/yotJ_E5dexo?t=6m4s

>Play Homestead
>Nothing but Devotions and Hemlocks
>And Tone

I swear they should just scrap this fucking map already, or add massive foliage everywhere so you just hide in the bush

>fix it by making it worse
yea, no thanks

fuckin neato
at least we're in the timeline where this game exists

>look for the blue parachutes
crashsite
fucking
saved

>When they jump right through your massive Titan fist to rodeo you

we did it reddit

>Dead game
>Dead thread

truly the good die young

youtube.com/watch?v=-PKNuZovuSw
Saving this thread

Probably because of the angle of the ground you were on.

?

.............reddit.............

I thought this was an image.

I've actually played against that faggot before and he was just cheating indefinitely.
Sent an origin report.
At least you have evidence as well.

ded game
ded general
ded discord

was a good run, fags

>ded game
Early AM on a Monday, to be expected
>ded general
See above
>ded discord
Only fags used that

I remember getting hyped when I saw that teaser in the beginning. After they showed the gameplay and that transition from pilot to titan, I lost my shit.
Later, when the beta dropped and the game proved to be not only the exact thing they showed off at E3, but even better, I got it instantly.

It seems quite a few people here have jobs, in burger time it's 11 AM

>Dead discord

Who fucking uses Discord at all in current year?

So how do we do this?

>"this game is only alive because Americans!"

Oh boy it really IS a ded game

>The rest of the world thinks it matters
Cute.

>Being third world

Hows that Sharia law bucko?

they get banned. bans dont come immediately in order to not tip off cheat creators, but bans will come. i think single player is still available to the person but no online play

>ignoring discord completely
>ignoring the fact that threads are still up even though the last major update (not the balance one) was released in december
>ignoring that the game has players even on less populated servers like NA
Here's your (you). Now back to

Enjoy your ded game retarded burgers.

This game was destined to die fast anyway, first game was better by tenfold.

>there is currently a slow shitter in a webm thread on /v/ giving Titanfall 2 a bad name

didnt have any webms to counterpost so i just posted the grapple vids

hopefully theyre fast enough

What's the next Prime Titan to be released?
Place your bets now ladies and gentlemen.

Tone

TIP
KEK
Guess what titan he's piloting in the webm
Just guess

>all those creative grapple clips
I knew you could use the grapple for an insane speed boost, but this is some next level shit.

>coworker apparently spent an entire day trying to grapple launch and only got it once, and immediately hit a tree
how is this possible?
you hear the grab and just tap jump...

It will be legion and ronin.

Some people weren't meant to fast.

The fast life chose use, we didn't choose it

Where is the youtube playlist for fast

haha i remember that guy. he was a stupid namefag that posted wingman webms here when the game launched. he was above average but no where near anything related to top player, not even near competitive level

Crouch and turn 180 degrees when you pop it (if you're 1v1, titan v pilot).
Looking up also helps (I think it changes the angle of your titan body, lowing the pilot further into the smoke).
Realize that they're sitting at the highest point of your titan. Depending on the surrounding environment, you could drop the smoke and they can avoid damage altogether. It also drops the smoke in front of you (I think) which makes it harder to come in contact with the pilot on the top of your back.
Crouch, 180 to put them in the middle of the smoke, and look upward if you're not busy. As any other titan you can't do much else. As scorch you can shoot a wall slightly above "eye-level" and 180 to stick the back of your titan in the thermite to burn the pilot off. I'm pretty sure this causes damage. Northstar can cluster missile the wall, too, for the same effect.
I could keep using my brain to help you but i'm bored. GLHF

>shit tier music

No shit nigga, its not a frag video. its ironic. Its unbroken noise and clattering pots and pans

Well he was shitting all over Titanfall 2 in that webm thread posting slow ass kaber kills, saying the 40MM tracker canon tracks pilots, and that Titanfall 2 multiplayer is worse than Overwatch.

good for him, at least hes not posting it here.

no, that wasnt him saying it tracks pilots, that was me

have you not seen that? watch a slowmo clip of it, 40mm shots absolutely do wiggle toward pilots

youtube.com/watch?v=mEZdgDkifi4

Have you piloted Ronin-sama today, /tfg/?

if you mean the webm linked here, thats just the guy snap firing. it doesnt have any tracking on its own, except on console with regular aim assist.

I thought the curving effect was just a product of the slow tick or whatever. The server and the client disagree on where the bullet is, when it updates it can move the bullet which makes the trail look bent