Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD9my044wt4
triuni.tumblr.com/post/157029574242/guh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Caeda!

I want to fight in her army!

Hardcore anal sex with Nino!

Azura is shit.

I can roll one more time before the focus ends.

my 5 stars are Camilla Cain and Minerva
I also have a robin that is 3 stars

roll or save?

My final easily accessible free orb roll, suicide live stream at 5am EST

What's the next focus?

When's incest?

>My Femui seemingly has no flaws
Am I calculating correctly?

Reminder that Bartre put his dick in this semen demon and made Fir.

if you want a focus character roll, else dont

So what are the pros and cons of Peri in this game?

Xth for nutting inside of Camilla and not taking responsibility

Incest focus when

Help, please.

Oh Lyn you lewd little slut.

Bully Innes bully.

I'll be right there with you user. I won't be getting another welfare multi-summon for another week, and my current banner bonus is at 5.75%.

phys glass cannon

>Pros
Nothing
>Cons
She's shit

youtube.com/watch?v=aD9my044wt4
why veronica sound so sexual

>Finally got Hector on reroll
>40ish orbs later in the campaign got Takumi for the ultimate meme dream team
>He's -attack
I'm just glad i finally got both of them, going to cut my losses here and main this file.

>tfw abusing the training tower since release due to halved fatigue cost and have literally hundreds of great medals
>only 17k feathers

pick a god and pray

Don't lewd the Nino.

My Femui has
20 HP +
17 Str -
5 Spd -
8 Def
6 Res

FUCKING NICE. I love this boon bane system that can give out two banes and only one boon.

FUCK.
RIGHT THERE WITH YOU MY DUDE

+atk/-hp it seems

Lyn +Atk -HP

x3jBb0a3zmyqbrl6rqnjlu06mivju061hg5quyhf
cb55b1b3ecdac5fa

stop being retarded

Some guy said that +HP/-Attack Hector was terrible. Does increased tankiness help at least a bit, though? What kills is he missing with -Attack that he would get otherwise?

Pro - Glass cannon anti-mage with 3 mov and Threaten Def
Con - Brittle as fucking fuck and doesn't have her personal skill from Conquest that made her fun to play in the first place.

Freddy is fucking hot desu.

Nice, thanks

Is there a bingo image for features that will appear in the next new FE game?

If you're doing the 4 to 5* calculation, don't forget to factor in different weapon strengths.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

Is this Takumi okay? I don't know anything about the Fire Emblem series, so I don't know what does what.

what two banes?
you got +hp/-spd

Worst stat spread though

+hp won't really help you survive any reds that'll double you

Wow look at this faggot with his scam defence team, what kind of fucking piece of shit do you have to be to pull a stunt like this?

All he's useful for on a balanced 5* full roster team is tanking Tacomemes, Kageros, Hectors, and the occasional blue. In which case -atk doesn't really impact him too much. Only compared to +atk it might be bad but literally what isn't.

+HP is the worst boon in every case.

Innes/L'Arachel is a hot pairing

Felicia is adorable.

>tfw 17k feathers
>two (2) great badges
they never seem to fucking drop for me

It's +spd and -res, so I'd say it's pretty perfect.

he's pretty awesome, yeah.

Do Stratum 9 and 10. It's damn near a 100% drop rate one those, and a few times on 10 I've gotten 5 great badges.

Sauce? Reverse searches don't yield anything

Cuck.

When?

Sumia's really comfy.

triuni.tumblr.com/post/157029574242/guh

I don't know what that means, but I'm guessing the OP has the answers. Is it worth training that Felicia dancer lady or the maid that was in the bonus map a few days back?

Uh...link to full image?

He shouldn't be anywhere near the fight in this red meta anyways unless you have an opportunity to bait a colorless range/blue mage with a dancer. Dancer + mage/range should be 3v4ing everything or 4v3 if there's an enemy Hector.

Takumi can tank a little bit? His def and res are better than total glass canon status but i didnt think about it much.

Then again i'll admit i'm pretty much totally new to the tactical rpg genre, i figured i was just supposed to use Takumi like always just getting in a hit and running away.

Unless you thought i meant Hector was -attack. Sorry about that.

Thanks user

>not sure to be turned on or scared

so is 33 the number to determine if a character is -spd or atk?

>+Def -Res Hector
Is this any good?

I would say the dancer, since she will let one of your units have two turns in one.

Oh my bad. -atk Takumi is absolute shit. He can't even one turn Linde with an attack buff. Sorry for your loss.

/feg/, why do you conceal a blade within your doublet?

>started with just 5* Camilla
>have blown 100 orbs
>no more 5* yet
Do I try using the last 40 orbs I've got and take advantage of my pity rates or hold off for twincest?

He becomes a meatier wall against physical weapons, and it beats having -attack.

Not like he's gonna survive much magic anyways

t. pleb who can't appreciate Denning

Fire Emblem with a Reinard lord and Oberstein MU when.

I'm kind of surprised how many hot guys there are. I suppose FEH being a spin-off instead of a stand-alone mobage helps.

Hold off for twincest unless someone u love is focus

Who has the thickest, juiciest cock in Fire Emblem history?

The kind of dick that fills you up just beyond where you think it's too much and you can't think about anything but how it's too big and it hurts a little bit but it's so good you just don't care, you want it to ruin you, to make you fit on it so no other dick can ever satisfy you again. A dick that stakes a permanent claim on you.

Elise

Gheb

Chrom.

This is just because of the lack of data right? Or can you get two + and two - stats?

Yeah.. welcome to fire emblem. The guys are def hotter than the girls.

Figured as much. Still a shit Takumi is better than none at all, just having him on the field is still better than tons of units.

Who is a better red mage, Tharja or Tiki?

You can get two boons and banes, but its super uncommon.

Nino

>having +HP Takumi/Hector

Arvis duh. Why do you think Deirde stuck with him even after learning the truth

2 Natures are possible, but fairly rare.

They have completely different uses. None of the manaketes are like mages except for the fact that their attacks are against res.

Garcia

he told you to pray.

How I wish he had gotten a better artwork in Heroes.

double the chances of hitting the lottery or being completely screwed. what a great mechanic

I wish the more fanservicey guys were more common, though. There's a lot more blatant fanservice among the females than males, even in Otome Conquest.

Zacharias.

t. Not Sharena

Does this game have supports?

It's called give Nintendo money and support them

Gonzales

tfw the fucking training tower gives nothing today

It supports most types of credit card yes.