24 hours of Veeky Forumstism

You have been selected by a "racing team" to serve as their driver I'm the 24 hours of Veeky Forumstime.
Here are the rules
1. No autotragics
2. Only 1 driver per car
3. No pitstops longer than 1 hour
4. If your car breaks down you have to push it into the pits or be disqualified
5. All cars are to be equipped with a throttle overide to make them go faster if the driver is going to slow
6. Cars must be memeworthy
7. The race lasts 24 hours, no breaks, most laps wins
8. Their are 5 classes; motorcycles/scooters, cars with less than 150hp, cars with 150 to 500 hp, cars with more than 500 hp, and semis/busses
9. Only vehicles with an even number of cylinders or an odd number of rotors are allowed, hybrids and electrics can only have their batteries charged by a handcrank generator used by the driver
10. No driver safety equipment allowed except leathers and helmets for bikes, this includes rollcages and seatbelts

Your racing team allows you to choose the car. You can choose any appropriately meme worthy vehicle, and choose any legal engine into it.

What do you choose?

Pic related, you also get to choose a youtuber as your pit chief. You'll need a themesong too.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
youtu.be/havhaDYh0Sc
youtu.be/aH86-AcRGMc?t=41m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=5lFP_1Nl9f8
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=uu_RnRk7iBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hemi Superbird
>Steve Dulcich
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

A civic for 3k with 3 alter- I mean turbos in daisy chain and a fiero body kit on the civic with a really fat wing on the trunk an lsd conversion kit and red conversion kit. Black ice and racing stripes to make it go faster and oh so fresh. Mazda miata lights that blink or what ever that meme is too and a Renault twingo badge and a vape window built into the dash. Engine swapped with an ls1. The radio only plays Eurobeat

Replace the windows with plastic bags and duct tape to save on weight. And an Allison transmission to go with it and an aluminum body with a tool kit in the back seat just in case J need to make speed holes in my bed

>red conversion kit
I meant rwd conversion kit

And bimbo breaks, those special breaks they put in sporty cars or what ever they're called

>Tofu mobile with 4A-GE
>youtu.be/havhaDYh0Sc for the entire time.
>Youtuber: RegularCars

And Subaru fan guy from YouTube can be my pit crew coach

Kek

>1. No autotragics
gayyyy

Is direct drive considered automatic?

I'd take a Caterham 7 Roadsport with the 140-hp Ford Sigma 1.6 and race in the sub-150-hp class. Given Rule #10, this would be a very, very risky option.

If that isn't "memeworthy" enough then a 1.8 NA Miata with a small turbo.

>Only vehicles with an even number of cylinders or an odd number of rotors are allowed,
>intentionally banning inline-5s and any stock RX-7
What kind of fucking shit rules are these? Are you part of the F1 board?

I'd go with frosty's vette with a skull blower, with this guy as my pit chief.

No. Since it doesn't shift at all. Neither are gearboxless electric cars.
DCT doesn't count if regular auto is disabled, you HAVE to use the flappy pedals.
CVT and slushboxes are banned even if they have flappy pedals
Much like F1 I made a clumsy rule that fucked everyone else. Also like F1 I won't modify it, or even admit it was a mistake.

>24 hours
>motorcycles

no thanks, after a 3-4 hour hills run i feel like ive been fucked by an orc. Ill take one of those comfy cages please.

>SW20 GT w/ upgrades
>Both the guys from Bad Obsession Motorsport
>youtu.be/aH86-AcRGMc?t=41m51s

Thumbnail looks like a pixel soviet officer driving a caterham.

>School bus
>mid-rear configuration
>Detroit Diesel V24 pushing 140psi of boost
>Dually Hoosier drag slicks on the back
>27.9L
>5,000HP
>18,000 lb/ft
>81gal fuel tank

and totally reworked suspension so that it can turn without flipping

Also, since no automatics

8" clutch plate with hydroelectric assistance

and my youtuber pit chief would be EddieX

and my theme song would be the Magic School Bus theme

A beat to shit brown diesel Mercedes wagon
Scotty Kilmer as crew chief

>my EG hatch but with a B16B
>EricTheCarGuy because he used to be an Acura/Honda tech

youtube.com/watch?v=5lFP_1Nl9f8

I WANNA DANCE
GO GO GO GO

>NA miata that has a welded diff with an ebay turbo pushing the limits of the engine with no hood and ridiculous amounts of weight reduction
>the entirety of haggardgarage as my pitcrew
themesong
>youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

>Approaching braking point and ready to turn in
REV UP YOUR EN-
>Panic consumes you at this outburst, you accidentally slam on the brakes and veer away from his voice, bouncing over the rumblers, clearing the sand trap at the end of your straight and land somewhere 100 miles away in Scotty's backyard where he gets under your car without jack stands

>Also like F1 I won't modify it, or even admit it was a mistake.
cheeky cunt

LS1 swapped first gen Twingo
Scotty
The lady saying "Merci Twingo" remixed as eurobeat.

>Toyota Mr2 Aw11
>Transverse mounted Ford V8 5.0L
>Using FilthyFrank and Co. as pit crew
>Theme song is Tokyo Drift instrumental with "Burning up for you" vocals poorly laid over it.
Time to die bois.

youtube.com/watch?v=uu_RnRk7iBk
Mechanic is unnecessary because Godmachine never breaks.

DR-Z400
>even number of cylinders
fuck.
GS500F with GSXR stickers, a fat rear tire (because you can use all of it unlike a ninja 250), and yoshimario pipe.
Keith Code (kind of a youtuber because TOTW2 is all over youtube) as my pit chief.
For my theme song I would just play a recording of "Once the throttle is cracked open it is rolled on evenly, smoothly, and constantly throughout the remainder of the turn" on repeat for the whole time.

Godmachine, more like PLODmachine

because it's SLOW

90s rigid mountain bike with a 2 stroke engine strapped to each wheel