Why did Mongols dominate Islam so much?

Why did Mongols dominate Islam so much?
>Ottomans
>Seljuks
>Mughals
Just to name a few

Also why do traditional middle eastern and medditeranian women wear coins like in pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/four-year-old-child-refugee-raped-by-afghan-man-at-centre-for-asylum-seekers-in-germany-a7194976.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=x4txIXdKK-c
youtube.com/watch?v=j2C3JBdv520
youtube.com/watch?v=9MpnpcCLvtM
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those three are all turkic

>wear coins like in pic related?

we are rich and have money now haha thanks to plunder and loot

Because when the rubber hits the road, and Arabs encounter enemies that actually don't give a flying fuck about human rights and equality, they often get completely obliterated.

But poor Greeks wear them too

After they reckt the Persians, there wasn't really any competition for the job of leaders of the Islamic world. Arabs haven't been the big players or of Islam since the Ummayads. I think even Shah Ismail, founder of the Safavid dynasty, was partly Turkic(Azeri).

Funny how the painting is trying really hard to let those Turkic conquerors look like modern Turkish-Anatolians.

Pic related is how they probably looked like.

In the 10th century maybe. By the 16th century Anatolian and Persian Turks had been settled and intermarrying with local families for centuries.

Well the tall guy on the third row surely looks like some conqueror guy.
I have just seen his face and now I expect Jackie Chan to appear and fight him.

Kazaksh are different Branch of Turkics. Seljuks would probably look like Turkmens while by 16th century they would look like Anatolians, they were already mixed with Greco-Anatolian populations by then.

That might be true, but they probably didn't look exactly like Turkish-Anatolians. More like pic related

Jackie Chan for the win

>Kazaksh are different Branch of Turkics
Like Bavarians are a different ethnographic group of Germans, but still look like Germans.

Seljuks would look like Turkmenistan Turkmens like in this picture. Not the ones who are mixed and influenced by Persians/Iranics.

Actually austro-bavarians are slightly different from main Germans in DNA and appearance. They often have darker hair and look like Hitler

As someone who is from the Ruhrpott I can say that a lot of people here could look like Hitler. Brown and Blonde hair is evenly distributed here and in most parts of Germany.

Yeah because crusaders gave a shit about them. Retard

>Also why do traditional middle eastern... women wear coins like in pic related?
Pic related isn't middle eastern

>Not the ones who are mixed and influenced by Persians/Iranics.

That's where you are wrong, they didn't just come to existence randomly. Seljuks were mixed and influenced with Persians/Iranics. You have to go back before Islamic period for them to not be.

>Ottomans
Not Mongol.
>Seljuks
Not Mongol.
>Mughals
Not Mongol.

What Persians? The Mongols beat the Khwarmazian Empire, which was a Turkic dynasty.

The Seljuks didn't even manage to rule their vast empire for more then a century before it fragmented into a bunch of shitty little kingdoms and what not and the remainder of Tamerlane's successors got annihilated by the Persian-Kurdish-Azeri Safavid dynasty, who also slapped the shit out of the Mughals for fun as well as putting the Uzbeks in their place.

>tfw no hazara waifu

REEEEE

>Hazara
>not Persian
>not Pashtun
>not Tajik
BAKA desu familia

Ok, let me rephrase that

>tfw no Afghan waifu

To be fair, crusaders won the war and acomplished their objective of creating a serie of latin kingdoms in the east, but failed to give them support due to european politics

Greeks are Turkish rape babies.

Bullshit. Greeks are still the same Greeks as they were in Ancient Greek.

No, modern ****Greeks**** are Albanians, Slavs, and Turks who speak Greek and LARP as ancient Hellenes.

modern anatolian """turks""" are albanians, slavs, greeks, kurds, and arabs who speak turkish and LARP as turkic mongolians

"ne mutlu türküm diyene"

modern anatolian "albanians, slavs, greeks, kurds, and arabs" are hittites who speak turkish and LARP as ancient albanians, slavs, greeks, kurds, and arabs

Exactly. Both modern Turks and Greeks are mutts.

Greeks are just Turkified Christians.

>Brown and Blonde hair is evenly distributed here and in most parts of Germany.
This. It is 2016, not 1516 anymore.

However, red and blonde hair IS a lot more common in the north of the country. I'm from Rhineland-Pfalz, but my girlfriend (blonde) is from a little north of Hamburg. I do notice a higher proportion of lighter hair than here.

>yfw she won't do anything but missionary for the purposes of procreation, with the lights out, while as clothed as possible
>no touching otherwise
>no blowjobs, no anal, not even a handy

Why do you think Afghans all fuck little boys?

cuz they're fags

>>yfw she won't do anything but missionary for the purposes of procreation, with the lights out, while as clothed as possible
>>no touching otherwise
>>no blowjobs, no anal, not even a handy
Why the fuck no? Islam doesn't say anything about doing any of these things

>implying islam is the only factor

I'm the husband and she does what I tell her to do or she gets stoned, it's on our marriage contract signed by his father and the town' mollah.

>Afghans
Its only some Afghans in a specific region in Northern Afghanistan and they have that practice from Greek sodomites thanks to Alexander.

Why do poltards always think Veeky Forums is /pol/ with dates ?

Do you think her male relatives, even after a hypothetical marriage are going to like the fact you're making her do filthy debased things only kaffir prostitutes do?

>Its only some Afghans in a specific region in Northern Afghanistan that blame it on the Greeks
>This is what he really thinks.

>Do you think her male relatives, even after a hypothetical marriage are going to like the fact you're making her do filthy debased things only kaffir prostitutes do?
After marriage literally nobody can object to the relationship between the woman and her husband, not even her own father

>I have no proof of bachi bazi being practiced in all of Afghanistan only indications in Northern Afghanistan
>by a small minority of people there
>but let's generalize and say every man in Afghanistan is doing it because fuck yeah faggotry
>this is what he believes

I was referring to the fall of Baghdad in 1258 and the Abassids, since they were heavily persianised. Their fall pretty much meant the end of the mostly Persian-led Islamic Golden Age in the Middle East and that it was the beginning of Turkic peoples becoming the "legitimate" heads of the Sunni Islamic world and that they would be in charge till WW1.

I am not saying they were perfect at what they were doing, but down the line there were the Ottomans whom, from my perspective, redeemed the previous failures and fuck ups.

They can't object, but they can still knife you in the middle of the night. Do you think Afghans are very lawful people?

Except little boys are fucked everywhere in Afghanistan. I saw videos of boys dancing in women's clothes in Kabul. It's also well known that men love boys in Kandahar.

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html

Why are you so against the fact that it doesn't happen only in the north? Are you a Pashtun?

The Abbassids are not Persian, and their Persianization does not nor ever imply there was a universal consensus that anyone viewed the Turks as the "heads" of the Sunni Islamic world.

>Except little boys are fucked everywhere
Little boys are fucked everywhere there's pederasty in the world. I asked for you for evidence supporting bachi bazi, not hearsay from some article of some guy's antecedal bullshit.

>Are you a Pashtun?
No, is anyone who disagrees with you "x" ethnic group now?

>Mughals aren't mongol

t. roach

Even in europe the afghans rape young children

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/four-year-old-child-refugee-raped-by-afghan-man-at-centre-for-asylum-seekers-in-germany-a7194976.html

Afghans are child rapist deal with it

Being Persianized doesn't make the Abbassids necessarily Persiaboos and Twelver, Imani, Alavi, and especially Zaydi Shia were making inroads into Iranian lands at that point. Even when nominally Sunni, Iranians and Persians were already undercutting the Abbassids militarily, economically, and politically. Either way, Abbassids are not Persian, they were Arabs though one of the most famous Caliphs was half-Persian.

>Baghdad in 1258 AD
Mainly a majority Persian populated city with a large Arab and Kurdish minority, but still the capital and symbolic center of the Abbassid Empire. Since the 9th century, the intermezzo period of Iranian dynasties in Iran, parts of Iraq, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and parts of western Central Asia had pretty much severed their ties to the Abbassids. Pretty much the entire way even the Abbassids propelled themselves to power was by garnering support from various Shia and Sunni factions who were pro-Ali and that laid the foundations for their eventual fall because they were more or less dependent on their vassals and subject governors and generals to provide their military backbone.

Either way its a long winded way of me saying the Abbassids are not Persian and the end of the Islamic Golden Age is due to its withdrawl and shock from the Mongol rampages universally in the Middle East and Central Asia, Turks had nothing to do with that. You don't get hundreds of cities and thousands of smaller urban centers constantly razed, demolished, their inhabitants massacred and so on and just keep on keeping on after that.

One of the largest rape ring in Europe was perpetuated by two natural native-born Englishmen in England. What's your point?

Well it's true though. Ottomans, Seljuks and Mughals were all Turkics from Central Asia. Even the progenitor of the Mughal royal dynasty Timur was only tangentially related to mongols through his mother's side.

>calling me a Turk
Poison the well harder please.

>being this ignorant and stupid
The Mughals were a Turkic tribe that tried to emulate a combined Persian-Mongolic-Turkic culture thanks to the influence of various Khanates that survived the fracture of the Mongol Empire. They spoke a Turkic language, they were ethnically Turkic, and despite emulation were not actual Mongols.

And like pointed out, Babar might've been a direct descendent of Timurlane but he was only marginally related very distantly to actual ethnic Mongolians. Its like calling the Ottomans a tribe of Turks rather then just a dynasty of Seljuk descended Persianized Turks.

The Mughals did not want to emulate the Mongols.

They hated them. Mongol = Barbarian.

Why do you know better than a soldier that's been there? A lot of US soldiers stationed there talk about how the average ANA soldier has sex with either boys or fellow soldier.

If you want better evidence just go on YouTube and search bacha bazi, there are so many videos in many parts of Afghanistan. Deal with the fact that it's part of their culture to view males, especially boys in a sexual way.

The use of Mughal derived from the Arabic and Persian CORRUPTION OF MONGOL, and it emphasised the MONGOL ORIGINS of the Timurid dynasty,[30] gained currency during the 19th century, but remains disputed by Indologists.[31] Similar terms had been used to refer to the empire, including "Mogul" and "Moghul".[7][32] Nevertheless, Babur's ancestors were sharply distinguished from the classical Mongols insofar as they were oriented towards Persian rather than Turco-Mongol culture.[33]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire#Etymology

Stop being in denial, it's obvious they were mongols.

She has a pretty face which means big target for rape.

She's not going to be raped if she wears a burqa and doesn't go outside

> Nevertheless, Babur's ancestors were sharply distinguished from the classical Mongols insofar as they were oriented towards Persian rather than Turco-Mongol culture.[33]
Its nice how you conveniently disregarded the rest of your post.
And the rest of the article.
>self-designated as Gurkani (Persian: گورکانیان, Gūrkāniyān, meaning "son-in-law")
>Contemporaries referred to the empire founded by Babur as the Timurid empire,[26] which reflected the heritage of his dynasty, and was the term preferred by the Mughals themselves.

Also Babur saw himself as a Muslim Persian gentleman of quality, and he led a multiethnic army consisting of anyone who bothered to follow Babur as a liege lord.

And in primary sources such as the Baburname ,Babur hated Mongols and any association with them. When you poke at his Mongol origins he'd just say he's descended from the noble house (Jaghatai) instead of the ethnicity).

In addition he said shit like this:
>Were the mongols a race of angels, they would still be abominations. Were the name "mongol" written in gold, it would still be a filthy name.
>Beware least you pluck an ear from a mongol field, for whatever is sown with mongol seed has an odious yield.
Babur lived in the 16th Century. Anyone who was Muslim/Russian/Chinese associated Mongols with barbarism.

Hell, they associated Turkicness with Barbarism even if many of the Muslims were Turkics.

>backpedalling about a difference between general pedophilia and 'bachi bazi' brand of pedophilia.
way to shill, buddy. Collect 20 instance of shilling, and you will get your own 11-year old Afghan fuckboi for a whole weekend!

>no counter argument
>only autism ramped up to 11 from a sourceless internet article
Please kill yourself, you degenerate.

>Turko-Mongol culture
>Turkic language
>Turkic ethnicity
Yeah okay buddy.

my sources are various dozens of articles on the subject over the past 10 years, as well as at least 2 documentaries on Afghanistan. Sorry I don't keep lists ready for true autists like yourself.

No matter how much apologia you want to do, it's a fact that it's a pretty common custom across all of Afghanistan.

>my sources
>just blindly make a claim and expect it to be accepted
You are a retard.

Here you go you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4txIXdKK-c

And look how the Afghan guy accepts the explanation that the crew came to film because they want to compare pederasty around the world. A lot of these men think it's normal to do it.

Here's another documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2C3JBdv520

Pic related is a guy that's been dancing and prostituting himself since he was a kid

>Do you think her male relatives, even after a hypothetical marriage are going to like the fact you're making her do filthy debased things only kaffir prostitutes do?

Because she will like it and won't tell her male relatives if that causes the fun to stop, duh. Do you even women?

>all in Northern Afghanistan
Thanks for proving my point.

Here's a show in Kabul.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MpnpcCLvtM

Anyway, I don't see why you're so focused on the dancing part. Sure, in other areas maybe there is no dancing, but they still fuck them. What's the difference?

>Kabul
>northeastern Afghanistan

>fuck kid in southern afghanistan
>Taliban beheads you for being degenerate

Wew I wonder why it happens "only" in the north

Kabul isn't exactly in the north.

Anyway, you're not answering my question. What's the difference between making a boy dance and then fuck him, and just fucking him?

Here's more evidence, a Southern man with a boy. And here's an article of a US soldier who was stationed in the south and his experiences with what his allies did with boys.

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=2

You mean Turks?

t. roaches

Mughals aren't Mongols, you fucking retard. Kill yourself, you reverse false-flagging aspie.

>Kabul isn't exactly in the North
Its northern Afghanistan. Do you know where Kabul is located? Here's an image.

Kabul is part of the northern territory of Afghanistan, located around a mountainous area and at a relatively high elevated ceiling with cool temperatures.

>anyone who disagrees with me a is a Turk
2 seconds googling Mughals would explain why they aren't Mongols.

Not that user but Kabul is part of the northern provinces, but more easterwadly and near the lower corridors of the flatlands in the country.

>A Southern man with a boy
Pederasty is universal, but implying almost every single Afghani male believes in it or is okay with it is ridiculous. Bachi bazi is most heavily concentrated in the northern areas, especially following its resurgence thanks to a lot of the Northern Alliance "resistance leaders" being believers in it. Which of course doesn't hurt when they have the military and political clout to allow it in areas they recaptured from the Taliban following the US invasion of the country.

>the second video
>afghan entertainment consists on watching crossdressed boys dance, watch dogs killing each other and watch horsemen fighting for a dead goat

Wtf I hate Afghanistan now

Came to post this.
Turkic and Mongolic are different ethnic groups.

To be fair, Turkics and Mongolics are pretty closely related. Also since we're on the topic of that anyway, what are the relations of Siberian Asians and people like the Machus with Mongolians and Turkics?

Of course not every man agrees to the practice, but numerous reports say that it's concentrated in the south as well. It's pretty common for ANA soldiers to take a boy back to their room

Nice (You)

Turkics and Mongolics had similar societies, but they weren't the same people.

I might describe it as how Finnic peoples began to have a Germanic/Indo-European society despite being a totally unrelated ethnicity.

>what are the relations of Siberian Asians and people like the Machus with Mongolians and Turkics?
I'm no expert, but probably the same "race", but totally different ethnicities.
Like Indo-Europeans and Finnics, or IEs and Basque.