So uhh

I got my first little shitbox Veeky Forums

It's a 2016 Nissan versa note with a CuckVT and it's by far the shittiest car I've ever owned but I decided I wanted to save up for something nice and this shitbox is paid for. Besides I'll take the shitbox out when I don't want to take the nice car out so I needed one anyways.

What are some basic requirements for all shitboxes? I already ordered some speakers since the factory ones are trash, but what else does one need to do?

Why the fuck would you buy a scum-mobile?
There are many other cars that are better for the price.
Moron

Low maintenance, good fuel economy and if anything breaks you don't care because it's a shitbox

>nissan
>low maintenance
Kek

yeah getting like 30-40 mpg my inner jew is going nuts.

I l-like my shitbox...

This one of those times where the poorfags advocating $3k Civics are in the right. You schlonged yourself m8.

parents bought him a fucking 2016 car and he calls it shitbox. I swear you fags are ungrateful af.

>paint your house pink and put glitter all over it
>uh dont b ungratephul1111!!!!!!

>parents bought him a fucking 2016 car and he calls it shitbox. I swear you fags are ungrateful af.

No, I'm 32 and I bought it myself. I said this is the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned but it's paid for. Now I can save an extra 500 shekels a month.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you
If you wanted to save money you could have gotten a manual civic or mazda 3 you dumb stupid motherfucker

>shitbox
>2016 car

We need to better define what's a shitbox and what not. To truckfags anything that isn't lifted to fuck all is a shitbox. OP, what you bought is a brand new car. Get a 90's 150000+ mile shitbox and daily it. Then you can have your 2016 Nissan back and we'd like to hear if it's still as shit. I mean, your car is slow as fuck and probably not as fun to drive but that's not the point.

>What the actual fuck is wrong with you
>If you wanted to save money you could have gotten a manual civic or mazda 3 you dumb stupid motherfucker

I don't want something that breaks. I've got a warranty little nigga.

In my opinion anything under 10k is a shitbox

> I mean, your car is slow as fuck and probably not as fun to drive but that's not the point.
Doesn't something being slow and not fun to drive make it a shitbox?

Veeky Forums is a poor board

Get out

we're all normies here friendo ;)

The versa isn't that horrible with a manual transmission.
A factory fresh car can be a shitbox. Like pretty much every entry level subcompact.

>The versa isn't that horrible with a manual transmission.
Coming from a 450 HP V8 with a 6 speed I'm not sure I can do a low HP shitbox with a manual.

I like manuals on powerful cars and autos on shit like the versa. CVT is actually really nice to drive on.

Why didn't you just buy a civic for 3k faggot? It's better built than any new nissan shitbox

>bought a new car
>somehow saves him money
sure buddy.

>sure buddy.
I traded in my current car that was worth 30k and I owed 20k. This used Versa was only 10k.

Why would you trade it in?

So instead of a Honda or Mazda, you bought a Nissan? For RELIABILITY?! You are actually retarded. Enjoy your buyer's remorse.

Because I want to save money and I don't need a 30k car right now that gets 12 MPG.

>buying a mazda
nice try!

The Versa is a horrid pile of unreliable shit

Want a good subcompact? Chevy Sonic.
>better power
>more fun
>more reliable
>Built in America, not Mexico
>no CVT
>turbocharged 1.4L engine is more fuel efficient than the Versa's N/A 1.6L

>spends 10k to save money
should've bought any other car for 3k. 7k buys a lot of gas and repairs. please kill yourself.

Mazda is infinitely more reliable

>another mazda cuck comes out

kill yourself my man