It's another episode of user failing his driving exam

>It's another episode of user failing his driving exam

How the fuck are you suppose to pass this shit?

I'm in Ontario Canada.

Because you are a woman who can't drive for shit. Thank christ you failed. No more hazards on the road.

Practice...then more practice...it's not that hard, as I passed mine 30 odd years ago...in Ontario...

which test did you fail? G1? G2? G?

>failing a driving exam
are you being serious?

G2

I just cant seem to pass. It's impossible for me desu

>tfw driving exam in texas consisted of 15 questions and nothing else
must suck to be a leaf

Boi I passed that shit. It was easy af. If you took it in brampton your a retard. If you did not take driving lessons with a company your a retard and if you took it in any place out of the gta and failed your a retard. Im from ontario and i took it in oakville it was to easy.

I took it in aurora like 4 times and failed each time

The driving school pajeet literally scammed me out of my money and didn't teach me shit.

I don't even know if I can drive with the insurance costs in this fucking province

>Not tipping the instructor $20 and a timmies coupon

You'd think living in Ontarindia and all that you'd know how to deal with brown people by now.

Ok urora insurance it fuked in ontario yes but not bad where you are. If you failed 4 times idk il give some tips i guess. You have to drive in the curb side lane at all times when turning left isnt necessary. You must stay at the speed limit give or take 5kmh. Know how to parrallel park reverse park forward park and 3 point turn. If you fuk up procedure your done its like auto fail. in order seatbelt engine parking break off into gear and your off. signel early slow early and talk through shit if somehting goes down. thats it.

also you got to change lanes so signal look both sides and then go.

Tfw my driving test was literally driving from one end of the street to the other , park, then driving back without crashing.

Maybe that's why NC drivers are so retarded

Yeah, it really sucks to not have complete idiots like OP on the road. Every day when I'm out driving I say "Damn, I wish I could share the road with more people who couldn't pass the road tests."

I've never heard of that. Should I do it next time?

Senpai I tried my best each time but pajeet always thinks of some retarded shit to fail me.

Jesus fucking Christ, how is the rest of the world so goddamn retarded they can't pass a simple driving course?

More and more every day I actually believe in American exceptionalism.

I took it in Haliburton. It was easy af
I'm also black, and an immigrant

the people that cause accidents here are 80% mexican
of those I'd say 70% are here illegally

buddy take your test somewhere else if somehow you keep getting failed by the same person fuk off to somewhere else. Also the only place you can pay someone off for a pass is in brampton and its like 300 dollars.

Why are pajeets so shitty?

Browntown worst city

They are all fucks with no respect for the country they now live in. They have no loyalty and the second anything here goes to shit they all run back to india and pakistan. Welsome to canukistan the country where your allowed to fuck the country that gave you everything and then leave.

How do we stop them?

They can't keep commuting insurance fraud.

You are retareded, you don't deserve a license if you can't pass the exam. Enjoy ending up Canada's worst driver if you do though.

In mexico it's 50 questions, and with 2 wrong it's a fail. Annoying af. Had to do it 3 times. I always got 45+ right. How the fuck does a paper test prove i'm a good driver it's stupid.

Sorry normalfag but I want to drive too

This isn't fair.

What animal is this?

its completely fair, stay the fuck off the roads if you cant drive retard

don't let these jerkoffs get you down

I failed my G2 the first time I took it (in Brampton no less) Passed my G2 and G after that in Burlington. Fuck, G2 was 9 years ago.

Possum

Fuck you I'm going to drive without a license and insurance you dumb normie

You should give up, I'm sick of you goddamned stupid Canucks driving down to the states and ruining my day.

I passed the test in a gtr skyline.
Black lady with wedding ring told me to turn left into a residential area and gave me brain. Shit was cash.

>and then gave you $1,000,000

>answer 10 question paper with questions like "identfy the stop sign" and "you are in a 45 mph zone what speed should you maintain"
>get in test car with boomer lady and drive literally around the perimeter of the lot
>pass pickup truck full of mexicans in work clothes
>"Those men looked like a bunch of scarecrows, didn't they?"
>"Heh, I guess"
>park, go inside and get my license printed on the spot

Where do you live? I live in Toronto, which is notorious for failing people and I passed. I can help you practice if you are within travelling distance. Post your email.

I know that feel user, I failed my G2 twice due to my nerves/autism getting the better of me during the test.

>get told to merge when safe
>car coming up in the next lane
>wold normally just merge, car is clearly a safe enough distance away
>"but user... what if it isn't?"
>"what if there's some super specific rule in the handbook that states an exact minimum safe distance for merging and im just slightly under it and fail on a technicality?"
>debate merging for far too long
>car has been approaching for a good 5 or 6 seconds now
>turn is coming up
>I need to get over
>panic and merge last minute
>too close
>fail

Don't know if it's the same for you but trying to just calm down a bit and not overthink things might help.

The time I ended up passing was because I thought I had failed again right at the very beginning of the test, so I just drove like a normal person for the rest of it without being worried about all the little details they can ding you on.

I live in aurora so not really senpai

This is me

>tfw NJ testing course begins with parallel parking
>bus stop booth where parents sit is right in front of and facing the spot for parallel parking
>test overseer is huge black guy
>gets in and moves Corolla passenger seat all the way back
>takes up the entire window
>autism intensifies
>end up backing into cone at far end of spot at about 45 degrees away from where I should have been
>whole line of other 17 year olds and parents watches
>"a dangerous maneuver is an instant fail" overseer says
>rage at my Corolla on the way back home with my mom in the passenger seat pleading for me to pull over and let her take over

Kek

>first time taking driver's test
>overseer is young girl, it's her first time administering the test
>parallel park
>back up in a straight line
>drive in a circle around the DPS one time
>finish with 100%

TX is a little too easy

>tfw finally get motivated to take my test
>tfw practice every day and take busy roads so I'm exposed to the general shittery of idiots
>tfw learn to parallel park even though it's not in my state's test

I'm still pretty nervous guys

>having driving test
>driving tester next to me
>driving tester is also being tested by a superior in the back seat
>other instructor fills the other back seat
>mfw driving test in a full car

>driving test day
>start, driving istructor on the passenger, tester on back seat
>before going off it's nervous about a usb charger
>attach his speaker and start playing music
>"oh driver-instructor-user do you like this music? this is me playing guitar?"
>meanwhile i continue driving
>tester doesn't give a shit about me, only his crappy music
>before intersection turn shit even louder
>cannot hear
>"user go left, left left"
>still can't hear
>"oh well doesn't matter go straight"
>park
>"congrats here's your licence"

this is italy my friendos

>failing the easy North American tests

>gave me brain

What?

Because their driving tests cannot be passed by literally anyone. How can you drive in America and still think handing out licenses like candy is the way to go?
>>Capthca confirmed

Canada has a WAY higher incident of accidents than the US.

Hi Spongebob

the first road test in ontario doesn't even include fucking parallel parking, only the second one. you can drive without an experienced driver in the car after taking a road test in ontario that involves no highway driving, parallel parking, or other "advanced driving skills".

Canada also has a lot more ice and snow than most of the US

I failed my driving test for running an amber light which turned red just as I drove past it. It was on one of those yuge roundabouts split up into different sections controlled by traffic lights, and I was too busy checking my mirrors and my lane positioning to notice the amber light and come to a stop.

It didn't help that my driving examiner was really chatty, which lulled me into a sense of complacency. "Where are you from? Did you have to come far to get here? Oh you live in over there? I used to do property management work over there. What work do you do? How did you get into that line of work? Oh you must need to be a pretty good typist do that kind of work. Are you registered as self-employed?" I talk far too much when I'm nervous so I was giving him increasingly in-depth answers.

I'm not too bothered about failing as much as I am about having to wait so long for my next test; the next available slot they had was for mid May. I've considered travelling up to Cumbria where I can get a test date for next week.

t. Brit

Actually, we have 60% the accident rate per capita despite the ice snow and animals.

I failed my test twice (Maryland). The first time I honestly wasn't prepared. The second time, I had this shitty fat black woman that had an enormous amount of contempt for me. She gave me the shittiest look in the world when I successfully parallel parked and ended up making me so nervous I hit a curb a few minutes later and failed. Shit hurt.

If you live in one of those states that isn't awful for scheduling, be glad. When I failed, I had to wait MONTHS to take mine again, or drive to the boonies (and I had no ride there).

PRACTICE. You just have to be a really good driver for 10 minutes or less, and you can go hoon it like the dumbass you wanna be.

>can't memorize a few rules, read signs, and not run into shit

Maybe they shouldn't drive.

HOLY SHIT YOU FAILED AN AURORA DRIVING TEST
PEOPLE LITERALLY PAY PEOPLE TO DRIVE THEM UP TO AURORA BECAUSE TORONTO TESTS ARE MUCH HARDER.

AURORA DUDE LMAO

yeah please never drive

Florida test
>ok uh pull into this closed course
>so uh drive forward
>ok good now drive backwards
>can you do a 3 point turn in this road big enough for a U turn
>ok we cut parallel parking from the test so here's your license lmao

Try coming to the UK my man. Hardest test in the world.

yeah because the cunt steering wheel is on the wrong side