Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwiki.jp/toulove/
tohken.gamerch.com/
touken-ranbu.wikia.com
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh
gematsu.com/2017/02/idolmaster-sidem-live-stage-announced-smartphones
blog.mangagamer.org/2017/02/13/2017-licensing-survey-results-and-some-hints-too/
youtu.be/_IMiHh3iUyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q87WtXuedV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JP wikis:
wikiwiki.jp/toulove/
tohken.gamerch.com/

EN wiki:
touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

gematsu.com/2017/02/idolmaster-sidem-live-stage-announced-smartphones

For a Square Enix game the art's pretty bland.

It's not even bland. It's ugly as hell.

wtf, Square Enix can do better

I always thought the Idolmaster M idols were super generic, especially compared to the idolmaster girls.
Or at least from what I've seen.

愛日梨
>「ルナちゃんはバレンタインの準備をしてる?」
ルナ
>「バレンタイン? 私がそんなことするわけないじゃない」
愛日梨
>「そうなの? じゃあ、一緒に作らない?」
ルナ
>「え!?」
愛日梨
>「だって、ほら。皆さんには日頃からお世話になっているし……
>きっとルナちゃんからのチョコを楽しみにしていると思うの」
ルナ
>「そ、そうかしら……? でも、料理とかしたことがないわ」
愛日梨
>「大丈夫だよ、私も手伝うから。 それに、一緒に作ると楽しいし、嬉しいな」
ルナ
>「な、なによ、それ……! じゃあ仕方がないから、私も作ってみるわ。
>それで、愛日梨は何を作るの?」
愛日梨
>「クッキー、マフィン、ブラウニーとかがいいなって思ってるんだけど、どうかな?」
ルナ
>「いちごはいれないの? いちごのお菓子もあった方がいいと思うんだけど」
愛日梨
>「じゃあ、いちごチョコマフィンとかどうかな? あ、いちごチョコクッキーもいいかも!」
ルナ
>「両方いいわね! でも両方なんて欲張りすぎかしら」
愛日梨
>「そんなに難しくないから、両方作っちゃおうよ!
>たくさん作って、みんなでお茶会がしたいな」
ルナ
>「それがいいわね! じゃあさっそく準備をしましょう」
愛日梨
>「うん! ルナちゃん、皆さん喜んでくれるといいね」
ルナ
>「ええ、そうね」

Other than maybe Aichuu somewhat, I can't think of another male idol series that has shota, teenagers, and grown adult idols in the same cast. Or idols who used to be lawyers, pilots, war veterans, first responders, etc.

With CG Scamco initially made the mistake of making a hundred literally whos then having to go back to flesh out their backgrounds, but they seem to have gotten better at it since then.

user! This is for you!!

looks mentally handicapped.

rude

So which chocolate type is it?

One with her love, period blood, hair and cut nails.

Why does that sound like a demented ingredient list for a love potion?

The gap between her eyes is wide.

I'm not even halfway done with the TouRan event and I'm sick of grinding already
Just give me a treasure hunt, fuck's sake

Oh and happy Valentine's day, fags

What kind of event do you think is next?

I'm almost at 100k and still don't have enough instruments... It's driving me crazy.

Anyway, happy valentine's to you, too

Well I sure as fuck hope it's not a beads one. Again.
Though does that even matter? We'll have to grind anyway.

Well, they said there will be a new kind of event in march, so no beads. But I agree, it will probably be a grind anyway

As long Sengo is there, I'll join.

blog.mangagamer.org/2017/02/13/2017-licensing-survey-results-and-some-hints-too/
Wifebeaters strong

And nobody was surprised that day.

Why are people still so obsessed with DiaLovers? It can't be just because of the anime, seeing how we got a bunch of other adaptions, right?

>something BLue…?
Unless someone just held the shift key for a bit too long, it sounds like they'll localize another BL game.

Mind telling us how many instruments you got? I'm about to give up on this event because I'm almost at 50k with only one shamisen until now.

>2. Diabolik Lovers Series
>11. Uta no Prince-Sama Series
>12. Black Wolves Saga
>14. Ken ga Kimi
>18. Room No. 9
>20. DRAMAtical Murder / Kamigami no Asobi

I think we'll definitely get RN9 eventually.

I have a hard time seeing MG pick up something like KgK, honestly.

Probably the same reason why people are still voting for Fate/stay night in 2017

EOPs don't deserve good content, anyway.

Do you think MG is picking up that Galtia project?

I lost it

I can only think of DMMd for BL with those hints. Which would be hysterical considering how much GH hates it.

Alternatively BaraKi if sort of historical. I'd say Shingakkou but iirc she said that'd be hard to license. Maybe Hashihime?

It's hard to guess because she doesn't read anything and she's the main one pushing BL there.

youtu.be/_IMiHh3iUyI

Has anyone here played Getsuei no Kusari? Was just wondering if the different backgrounds are referring to the individual routes.

>a lot of people that arent in the otome or visual novels like it for the story only
On what planet?

Holy persecution complex.

they're probably referring to filthy secondaries without knowing they're referring to them.

>new upcoming season
News to me. I like the VN way more but seeing things animated is pretty nice.

Is there really any other type of EOP DiaLovers fan?

I remember when nips counted how many times Yui got bit during rejet's marathon streams.

Dialovers: 33
More Blood: 31

Does anyone have opinions on 絶対階級学園? It's 30% off on the PS Store right now.

Bunch of sales on PS store.

It's good. It starts out with your usual elite private high school with a class system, but there is a lot more to the story. The volume is pretty decent since each guy gets about 3 routes (rose, pebble, and true). I found all the main guys to be cute, though some stand out more than the others. Only problem I had was that they hired a secondary artist to do some of the CGs, and there is a noticeable difference in quality between their work and the main artist.

Anyways, Riku is a great target for bullying.

>salivating for hints

Just a small matter of time before finding out.

I could understand this comment from a fujo, but lmao at this coming from an otome player.

That smug is hilarious.
Lots of updates with season three, tweaks, plus a shit load of free stones for the second week in a row. Good luck, everyone.

Do we even know why MG is PC only? Like, they already did all ages games, why not Vita?
>Vita doesn't sell as good
Pretty sure C:R did very well on the Vita.

Publishing stuff for PC and on steam is different from dealing with actual consoles I guess.

>that sale
Seems like they just threw some random things with 0-10% discount in there. The only decent ones are TaiAli and Zettai Kaikyuu.

Not Shota Kiwame never.

>new kiwame
>tantou

Uchi kiwame when

>been hyping myself up for waki kiwame since they announced they were adding more
>it's more tantou
Feelsbadman.jpg
At least I like shotas.

Decided to try out Under The Moon to laugh at it, but I'm just ending up creeped out instead. It feels like the creators wanted to just make a hentai game but market it as an otome for more money or something.

The art is fucking hilarious though. Look at that vapid stare on the heroine, holy fuck.

But the cat is so adorable. I got to at least do his and Zero's routes one of these days.

Riku's route blindsided me. I'm glad I stuck around to see his soft dere side.

Ah, I have to mention I only got one BGM last time (despite getting the 100k), so I had a bit of backlog to work for.
I have 7 shamisen and 4 koto rn. I spent 14 flutes, 8 shamisen and 6 koto in this event so far. I think I started with 2, 4, 3 respectively, so in this event I found 12 flutes, 11 shamisen and 7 koto.

I don't even have him yet... Was really hoping it would be uchis or wakis

>they hired a secondary artist to do some of the CGs

I've seen people complain about stuff like this here before, but you guys know 99% percent of games don't have all the art done by one artist right? Promo material is typically all by the illustrator and advertised as such, but for cgs it's common for only the sketch/lines to be done by the artist, and then for the rest to be done by assistants.

In the end only the result matters.
I'm personally happy as long as the art and especially the coloring looks good.

I seriously doubt that's true considering many popular artist are known for their coloring. Shouldn't there be an obvious quality difference in most games between CGs?
Yeah, they are assisting artists in every game. But I can't believe that those are coloring CGs.

On the contrary, coloring is generally easier to imitate than drawing style. It's usually only one colorist, but even if there are more the areas they handle are different(characters, bg, effects) so the coloring between cgs will be consistent. Some companies really dislike crediting their sub artists(coughotomatecough), but for others you'll see their coloring artists credited separately or the colorists themselves will come out and mention it. One that I see credited for otomege a lot is おとぎ遊戯

Even mobage like Granblue work that way and Granblue continuously pumps out consistent quality art.

>characters, bg, effects
That makes more sense.
And yeah, Otomate is pretty bad at listing their staff(outside of the game ending video), be it artists or writers. I'm already glad when they mention the director.

Actual in game art looks a little better but still shit

looks really shitty

I think the art is pretty cute, especially the heroine.
And I wish otome nukige were actually a thing.

>no updates since they announced the delay to march

>plus a shit load of free stones for the second week in a row.
That's amazing. I collected 500+ stones in the past month.

I can't believe this is from Square Enix.

I noticed that in the demo the seemingly friendly guy ended up forcefully making out with her, so I guess that that's a running theme?

>vapid stare on the heroine
Par for the course for otome.

True, and it usually works well if the sub artist's coloring is done right. In this case, it seems like the sub artist got to do lines and color, but didn't quite nail down the main artist's style. Here's a quick comparison example. Honestly, this is probably the worst it gets. The rest aren't bad enough to make you not want to play or anything.

He almost became my favorite because of how soft and flustered he gets. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a tsundere like that. Haru remained my number one, though, mostly because the whole thing with his dad hit hard.

up

>flustered
He hit the right tsundere spot for me too. All those dropped spaghetti moments were precious treasures.

The dartboard is a nice touch.

They give away the most out of all of them. And we get another select your UR. Between that and the Vday roll, I got a handful of SRs and a few URs including Kaito and Hinata.

This expression makes me diamonds

I can barely call that an expression.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Season allergies expression?

Those flowers are not edible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q87WtXuedV0
I'm late but Kitakore lost their spot as main group? good

They look like tiny bananas.

>Couldn't get Banri SSR after 3 rolls
>Got 2 Tsumugi SSRs in one roll

I understand, I shouldn't lust after yankee foreheads.

I was also trying and failed. I got the banana card during the first theme.

I saved up all my diamonds since the start and did 8 rolls but only got 1.