OT:

Best girl.
Best hips.
Best wife.

Just posting Brightest Girl!

:3!
perfect

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Ok boys, the account is in Silver 4 after I rui- played my placements, I mean.

I think I'll play Yorick, I don't have any IP to buy any more champs.

I'mma go swimming WITH her though.

comfy bfs~

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!!

That's odd.

I just had a sudden, brief, but overwhelming desire to search the internet for the most heinous and disgusting guro images of lulu and spamming the thread relentlessly with them.

That's odd.

CLANG

why arent you sleeping

>spam images
>haha now I can make thread 70 posts early

epic

i want to look EXACTLY like irelia and hug cute jannas!

oh and mating press renekton user

xth for Syndra

Dampe the gravekeeper is pretty fun as a tanky support

BBRRAAAAA@AAAAAPP

Your answer didn't give me a (You), that's odd.

I'm queuing Top/Mid but I'll get autofilled someday anyway

What a shame that I had to play random champions in my placements, I won't be able to have a 100% Yorick ranked history

he is not doing it for attention !
oh and he also doesnt care that people make thread instead of him

>classic
Impossible to tell, probably a new Mordekaiser player, but might also be a poorfag or merely someone unlucky with chests. No point making an assumption here.
>Lord
Above average Mordekaiser player, probably maxes Q and picked Lord purely because he has the craziest mace.
>Pentakill
Will BM all game and /all chat retarded metal puns. Will either pop off with no deaths or feed with no kills, no middle ground.
>King of Clubs
Barafag. Unenthusiastic about playing Morde ever since the rework since it actually removed some of Clubs' skin effects.
>dragon
Boring player who is guaranteed only using the skin because he got it from a chest AND has no other Morde skins. Definitely a novice.
>infernal
Oldfag who'll play hyper aggressive, will probably play him full damage and play him mid, will spam outdated Numero uno memes

What did he meant by this?

>Above average
>Maxes Q

???????????????????????????????????

I can't even get him to notice me

is it worth it?
on my na account i dont have any ward yet

Indeed. Great way to start B2, losing against a Karma, Akali. Jhin, Susan and Vi, felt i was doing something wrong, will try jg Sion, Top getting to repetitive atm.

Would you just build Black cleaver and Trinity Edge on Sion or just full tank Sion? I do anything to get out of Bronze and silver, Sion and Jhin was the two character that got me out of Bronze in season 6.

>wasting orange essence on ward skins
nah

>ward skins

I still use my S4 victorious one

notice us

That is too bad. Sometimes I forget how tough non-support mains have it when it comes to champ picks.

I wanna cuddle Jinx and do[ spoiler]innocent[/spoiler] things to her

Do you ever use Rammus? Do you like turtles/armadillo? Even if you like to go tanks a lot I can see there being a theme to make it worth getting

The only time I ever play Sion is when I get support.

And there I just build shit like Locket, Redemption, and Knights Vow and yell at the enemy botlane all laning phase in between tower diving them.

Cut him some slack. At least this isnt the cunt lulufag that doesnt put the links

>tfw fiora will never get her ridicilous % max health true damage passive and movementspeed bonus removed

sigh

I have a Talon jungle on my team in solo queue. Is this a real pick or just a shitty meme?

so,you want her to be a shittier aatrox?

where fiora touched you little boy?

I'm tempted to do Sion support but i don't want to look like i'm trolling or some shit, do Sion have reccomended items for support? I could but it seems it's freelo for Sion support if i peel for my adc or whoever

solid pick imo

>parrying all incoming non-turret damage and hostile crowd control effects for the next 0.75 seconds.
>parrying all incoming non-turret damage and hostile crowd control effects for the next 0.75 seconds.

i dont have any

not really, i only think this ward is cute

why so many solo queue Sions lately? Did some twitch pan handler make a video about it? It's complete dog shit and ruining games.

just want something to go away. fiora is super oppressive. ekko got this treament I'm waiting for fiora to get it too.

in regards to susan (male)

>Riot K-9
Definitely a furry. Riot made this skin for furries, and it was probably made by a furry who works at RIGHTGAMES

Lulu is my STAR!
I'm her GUARDIAN!

you don't want to remove champions strong points but nerf her weak points.

That way champions retain their identities and there is a reason to pick them.

Fiora could be nerfed by making her Q CD longer but increasing the refund to match so she gets less out of combat mobility and is punished for fucking up.
Her parry CD could be increased and a refund added if she parries CC successfully
Her base health could be lowered to make her more squishy
etc. etc.

>tfw no L'il Slugger Mordekaiser skin

can league girls love other girls?

>tfw still not noticed
T-thanks for trying user...

I've never had anyone complain about me playing Sion Support. Then again I've never lost lane the few times I have played him so.

I mean I don't know if there's an exact science to this but I've always just went with:

Face of the Mountain. Your low-elo ADC already can't last hit, so help him out a little bit. Ensure he never misses a cannon minion.

Ruby Sightstone. Because you're not a complete fucking shitter.

Then just tanky items like Vow, Locket, Redemption, Titty Hydra, Funfire Cape, Chilly Mitten, it's a bit flexible depending on what you need and how fed you get. Sometimes you will go 5/0/1 as Sion Support. Shit happens.

i told you he's mean and rude..

Why aren't you playing your lord and saviour in the top lane?

but that's forbidden love

fart meme from fit

Does playing ranked get you more IP?

>tfw debating becoming a support player because it gives you more control over bot and stops you from having retarded autofilled supports

I should get Ruby sightstone instead of the eye items even though it has low slot efficiency right?

I haven't seen anyone big make a video on him so I wouldn't know.

I just tried him support when the winrate was the highest in the game a few months back (still is I think) and found out that people have no fucking idea how to deal with him so I kept playing him support.

user if you dont even know the answer to that then you are one of those retarded autofilled supports

I heard you get more IP by playing ranked flex solo.

that's all I know

Ruby Sightstone + The other finished branch of support items gives your team more benefits now, and since you're on support income you're very unlikely to hit full 6 items anyway.

haha guys graves is not op just cc him like any other champion haha =)

so this is the ardent censer's power...
not bad...

no because that ship is crap like every ship

Willl do Sion support next game right now, From Bronze 2, if i just main Sion and Jhin, am i looking at plat or Diamond? I really highly doubt Master but i was B5, climbed into Silver 3, then tilted back to S5 and got a Silver border, so close to Gold, kinda

>top lane Graves main

>plat or diamond
Get out of silver first then we'll talk

Okay that's what I thought since the game has been saturated with active support items which makes Ruby's passive even more valuable.

Problem is I fucking hate healsluts and usually only play tank supports. Is Tahm any good bot or is he strictly top now?

dont you mean grail

Well you are getting paid for content for free and if you fancy it, then go for it. I got the horse gong and I like to play hecarim, alistar, and raka, so it was perfect for me. Hope it goes well for you as well

>am i looking at plat or Diamond?

You're looking at whatever you can personally play at. You might struggle to get to silver, or you might be able to just keep climbing higher. No champion is going to band-aid fix terrible csing, zero map awareness, and zero knowledge of matchups.

Conquistador Jhin when?

I don't even want to spend it now

who else high kda?

>From Bronze 2, if i just main Sion and Jhin, am i looking at plat or Diamond?
> climbed into Silver 3, then tilted back to S5 and got a Silver border, so close to Gold

you will probably reach gold 5 right before the season ends max

You were right.. I'll never let my heart get played like this again..

>support kda

into the trash it goes

Is Jinx a virgin? Asking because my friend thinks she isn't.

i notice you user!

BLACKED

>6 kills on nami that could've gone to helping your adc end the game faster
>bragging about going 6/0/20 when you could've gone 0/0/26

you are a fucking faggot

I can assure you with 100% accuracy she has inserted phallic objects into herself before on multiple occasions.

If said objects were ever penises remains to be seen, as well as if said penises were even human/alive/ect.

I could completely see Jinx fucking a corpse.

Looks like i'm at the bottom of the barrel, time to get manly and tank for my team to Gold or higher. Long way for me so i am determined to win and make it

>le support getting kills is a bad thing meme

yea just let go, there are better anons
just don't go for eu ones

Two head canons
Probably scared or shy about having sex and still is but if asked she would make stuff up and say that she's had it.
or
She shagged something at some point or masturbates occasionally but fucks rarely.

Jinx X Ekko isn't canon, it's just a ship that cucks came up with to sate their sick disgusting fetish

>strokes fully stacked mejais

t-thanks

>Tahm does 32% max HP damage if he eats you

This just feels like insult really, you're already fucked if he gets you.

>Support gets kills
>Finished Redemption + Locket ten minutes before the enemy support does
>Automatically wins all fights because of that

It's time to stop believing those season 2 memes, gramps.

>sub 50
>shit win rate on main
>plat 3

Platbab kda cuck has summoned me from the depths to tell u ur shit kid if u rnt dyin u rnt tryin

kill yourself

release tahm was stronger, and then they buffed him.

>wasting gold on mejais

STOP

Is Support Tahm any good or should he only be played top? I mostly want to play him because he's /literally me/

Just steal 4 kills and it's free wtf

you are pretty qt

Anyone have any fun dueling webms?

ty ik i just shaved too

thanks i know :3