youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay Demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Get tossed

good job op

weather nerfs when

jesus christ when will this madness end. I'm sick of monster decks.

Never. Pleddit is whiteknighting really hard and R3thaz claims it's 'net-decking', not worth bothering with.

>not worth bothering with

Why the fuck they nerfed Brouver then what the hell

>a monster deck can be built quickly and easily
>gets you reliable wins
>assembling any other meta deck requires a lot of luck, a lot of scraps, or both
>to get scraps and kegs you need wins

Really makes you think.

There were other viable low-level decks you could get ins with if you played smart but those all got wrecked in the 0.8.60 patch so monsters it is.

reminder that Yen deserves to be an OP card because she is best waifu

dwarves comfiest deck agree?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COUNTER MONSTERS

Wait until they're hotfixed

ranked is the worst right now. god i'm starting to hate this game.

ST
3 first lights, natures gift, aglais and ida.

Pray that plebbit's buttlicking doesn't discourage CDPR from nerfing weather decks

But user, they're just 'net-decking'. Develop your own strategy pls. :^)

Run Weather Immune units and removal cards to deal with A-Foglets, Sarah, and Ice Giant.

What cards do I target with my Stefan only to play it afterwards with vilgefortz? I got my geralt but it wasnt enough to win and the enemy couldve scourged my TooTed bronzes to win and passed i feel bad because I've got nothing worthwhile to pull out of my deck

This is my shitty poor man's NG deck and it's about all I can afford right now. I teched it specifically against Weather Monsters. I don't have Vilgefortz or Cantarella but I'll add those as soon as I get them.

Any thoughts?

Looks good, yeah Vilgefortz and Carantella are more or less must haves for the deck, even more Carantella. So i'd go for her first. Instead of Albrich or this 10-mage. Whatever you find less usefull. Personally i would cut Albrich.

Also the 5-strength archers can be pretty useful, as they have 10 power in the best case. They also synergies with your cows as you can remove smaller units with it. Personally i would cut 1 Thunder, and both 7 archers for them. Or keep one. Keep on trying.

I can't tell you that. That all depends on whatever is going on in the match. Sometimes you NEED scorch or D-bomb, and sometimes all you need is straight value, or another Rot Tosser. Maybe you need card advantage for Cahir, and you didn't draw Cantarella yet, so you can do that. Just do what feels right.

That's why the combo is strong, because it's so flexible.

Yeah, Assire hasn't been pulling her weight, since usually Vicovaro medics are enough. I'll probably replace her.

You're probably right about the Arbalests, but they're not good against weather. I'll try taking out one thunder and one Pikeman for them and see what I like. I know the Spearmen are slightly worse against weather than Pikemen, but they're better against other control, so I value them slightly more.

I can't believe that not only did we hit the bump limit, but we also hit it faster than /wtc/

Is there hope for this game after all?

just buff nilfgard and buff everything else by a lot and then make soft nerfs

and we did that without a single waifufag

here, have an even more poor man's NG deck

That's one of the two electronic card games on the market that is not an MtG clone so it'll live. Also, it's Witcher and Witcher is really popular now.

you should be able to give your opponent a scorch with operator. that would be hilarious.

>It's like playing against Radovid

Nilfgaard would be fun if half of the deck wasn't fucking RNG

>spend 2 turns building up a 30 strength op card
>lol scorched
Hmmmmm

iktf

i had a 70 point bear with adrenaline going into the last round and the fucking guy top decked scorch

Wow that's just unlucky

is Sweers good against monsters? Could you theoretically meme around with it or is it not worth bringing

>tfw two (2) scorchs and one igni
get fucked skellige cunt

you can completely screw up nekker consume, but arachas consume won't care that much

weather... maybe you can make sure they won't draw any more ancient foglet, dunno

why doesn't quen defend against scorch again?

scorch destroys a unit. Quen protects units from receiving damage.

Silver card magi

Don't ask me why a card that turns bronze units into gold is bronze,

auckes is great since he removes the weather resistance

I think this is it.

>using all three versions of a card for maximum aesthetics

my lad

When do your tiers reset?

there is simply no other way.

1am CET i believe

looks gud

What to use if I don't have renew :c

based Roche because fuck Yennefer in non-NR decks

B T M
T
M

M A H A K A M

Leo card when?

>Epic, Gold, 1 Strength / Loyal: Will switch between rows depending on whoever has the highest total strength. When a player passes their turn, gain 9 strength.

Something like this?

I would love it
or
>gets STR when a witcher card is played
>rapes Ciri

I always imagine him looking like Doc Holiday with a bigger stache

This one looks exactly like how I imagined him, with dead, fish eyes.

I want a Silver weather removal card.
Brouver Hoog demands it.

unless it was a twofer like first light no one would ever use it

are servers shitting themselves right now? Had 2 games end in a draw in middle of them.

>go on leddit
>half of the people are monster deck
yeah wonder why

Yeah man that'd be even better

>1:8 ratio on creating fucking rare cards
>1:6 on commons
wow
what in the fuck are they thinking

>get enough points to rank up
>game gives me the points but doesn't rank me up
>restart game
>rank not updated
>win next ranked game
>score is now what it was after I won the last game

its obvious that most of them are clueless retards.
they made that very clear with the last hotfix.

So in a fit of frustration I ditched my carefully crafted Foltest deck in favor of a shoddily planned Radovid control deck (with several key cards missing) and almost immediately climbed two ranks. If that's what being a shitter feels like, I'm fine with it. Bonus points: seeing monster players concede is satisfying

CCGS are P2W by nature but gwent isn't too bad about it. Just play the game and learn, you'll get cards. Everyone's beta collection is being wiped anyway

CDPR isn't running a charity m8

it'll b dead instead of popular weeks after release tho m8

conversly it feels great to be able to win with weather again after the elf hell that was the past few patches. I can't believe people want it to be unplayable again, as soon as new patch hit the bitching squad came back and hasn't stopped. Can people not understand that you shouldn't be able to buff and combo to the skies with impunity?

>le reddit boogieman
Reddit was the first to endlessly complain about weather you dumb fucking piece of shit

Just go on reddit and read the predictions before major patches.

Favorites include:

>new Keira is broken
>Temerian footsoldiers are unimpressive when we already have Reaver Hunters
>NR got nerfed too hard

Needless to say, Keira is still not used, Temerian footsoldiers replaced Reaver Hunters almost completely, and NR is leading the ladder. Bunch of imbeciles.

the large community which is only a closed beta disagrees, once the floodgates are open this thing is going to print money

>play 5 games
>win them all
>go in ranked
>loose to a monsterbaby by ONE POINT
Fucking hell. Casual is far better.

Yeah, We're already bigger than ESL, and Gwent isn't even publicly available. This game is doing great.

i dont know about that, check krosmaga

Only changes to weather I'd make:

>introduce a silver card that lets us remove two weather rows or gives a rally effect
>blizzard potions should additionally give + 2 strength per unit so it's not a dead card

The way it's now is fine other than that

Gwent is pushing out new content every 2 months, has brand recognition, a dedicated fanbase and is pretty big already. We're not gonna be bigger than HS but I'm sure this game will be fine.

>ever more rally
>not understanding that single row clear only is a good thing for the game

No. Rally was debatably the worst decision CDPR has made yet. I agree blizzard needs something special to make it not dead. Rally is too universally useful imo

that game is literally who tier, I literally never heard of it until now

it actually seems kinda interesting

>really want to play anything other than monsters
>ST requires a gorillion gold and silver legendaries
>NR a tiny bit less so
>Skellige is a dead faction other than the self-wounding borefest
>don't even know what's NG about
Meanwhile I got all the cards I'm using in my cancerous weather deck with ~90% of win rate in my first ~2 days of playing closed beta.
God I really hope other factions will be more affordable in the future

in krosmaga you can only mill duplicates
you get a legendary that isnt good, you cant mill it because you need a duplicate of it etc

>>don't even know what's NG about

fucking people up with Rot Tossers, it's unironically the most fun faction right now after Henselt deck thinning

you missed a lot
>shani into baron
>PFI
>Elf cancer across three patches
>original weather monster dominance
>ye olde foltest trebs

Do you guys think there will be a migration of hearthstone players when Gwent goes open beta? I've been hearing that HS is getting stale.

hs is stale since 1 1/2 fucking years
fucking rng expansions i'm still pissed

rise, thread, arise

Reminder to blacklist your mulligans

Is it just me or is cleaver just a really good card?

>disables Ocvist
>disables Reaver Hunter chain
>disables Vran warriors
>disables Prize Winning cow
>disables Savage bear
>disables Arachas Behemoth
>disables Axemen

Such a great investion

yeah, you can pretty much find a use for him against any faction.

I wonder if we'll get a Sigi Reuvin card. I need more Dijkstra in my life

better not stay the way it is now with a couple of best ways to play every single faction with very slight variance and there is currently no variance to speak of.
if flood gates were opened 100% of new players would netdeck and then leave and anyone who didnt would also leave because they would lose

does this game help to fight my crippling depression?
tomorrow is valentines day and i need something good to get me through

>does this game help to fight my crippling depression?
only if you're playing monsters

Also disables Lubberkin, Ghost whale and weather immune cards. Nothing more fun than letting your opponent's eredin get eaten by frost. Cleaver is the secret Hero of this patch.

I'll have men killed for less.

We need a Geralt: Yrden card that locks down Gold units too. This way you can counter OP cards without CDPR having to change Yennefer: The Conjurer; Villentretenmerth; Cahir; Ciri etc.

just play Shackles bro :)

>Yennefer: The Conjurer
broken card
>Villentretenmerth
alright card
>Cahir
a weird niche card with an exploit that's gonna get fixed next patch
>Ciri
?

Cahir has an exploit? What?