What's the best professional looking car?

What's the best professional looking car?
A car that you could drive and still be taken seriously but is still fun to drive.
I'm thinking either a charger or a Chrysler 300. They both look powerful and the highest engine trims have a hemi v8.

Neither of those.

In fact nothing US domestic. It's going to be upper level BMW, Audi, Mercedes (new only) and Lexus.

I'd go ahead and scratch Lexus off that list and replace it with Aston Martin.

What specific models? Also I'd probably only be able to get something pre 2007, And less than 20k

Actually probably closer to 10k

Those cars look like a cop who got an owie on the job and started collecting a full pension at 47.

Get a big lexus

>bmw
>fun to drive

Yeah, maybe a decade ago but now? heeeeellllllllllll no.

I mean, if you can afford it..

Are AMs even available in the states?

yes, about as rare as you;d expect them to be

Are we talking explicitly in the US ?

Then replace Lexus with something like one of the newer Cadillac coupes or something, I don't know....

Chargers are new "pretend cop" car, or the "I wanted a muscle car but I've got kids" car.

NIGGER

BMW 5 series.

My company car is a 535d and fits the bill perfectly

Cadillac ATS Coupe

Cadillac CTS and ATS

Volvo V90 Sedan.
It won't look old when angles become a thing in cars again.

>this is what poorfags actually believe

If you mean actual professionalism then a chrysler is dumb pick. It's the car to get when you want to look rich to poor people but poor to rich people.

If you want to actually look professional then your best bet without looking too flashy would be a mercedes or bmw.

Not OP here, but I'm interested to know which are the good points and the bad ones of this car

So the Verdict seems to be BMW and Mercedes. I've never been a huge fan of BMW so Mercedes seems to be the best option. What specific models? Used probably 15k or less.
How well will it perform? Kompressor?

>buying a chink car
I barely trust them to build a phone, why would I trust them with my car?

Stop trying to impress your faggot coworkers. No one gives a shit. Just buy whatever you like.

I'm trying to get on a politician's staff(state level) so how I present myself matters a lot because how the public views me effects how the would view my boss

Not really. No one gives a shit. This guy is too busy to focus on what you drive. All he cares about is that his employee does a good job.

So if I roll up to events in a turd gen Camaro they won't think I'm a delinquent?

depends on how much artificial tanning you do

ITS CALLED THE S90 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're staff you would be arriving before normal guests. Any decently modern car that looks good on the outside is fine

Just get a camry or something that wont rape you on maintenance.
Best bet is a lexus is350 if you really want some performance and looks, also infiniti q50

>the good points and the bad ones of this car

there's literally only one engine available for this barge.

an inline 4 cylinder.

>fun to drive
Those things are heavy as fuck land boats, how are they fun?

535i

>4 cylinder
>fun to drive

Except it's true. New BMW's are boring as shit compared to what theyve made in the past.

Last summer I drove around a i8 and I had more fun driving my buddies Challenger than that thing.

a camry

Just get a newer Toyota sedan, who fucking cares.

Get a first gen is300 and swap in a 2j gte if you want more power.

a twingo