/ng/ - Nioh general

>New Information:
You can gain glory from killing revenants, these glory points are used for unique items/disguising yourself as another character

You can summon story NPCs such as Ginchiyo or Hanzo to complete levels with you.

Various factions based off historical Sengoku period houses exist for you to join, they each have unique stat benefits, rankings and weekly "faction battles"

>Various images and video from an incomplete playthrough

dropbox.com/sh/2kimuai3qvfpt58/AABlTxra7Hl9wdxWX1xNuLPZa?dl=0

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpnx671RV9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You can summon story NPCs such as Ginchiyo or Hanzo to complete levels with you.
But how?

>no edition
>no link to old thread

Fuck you faggots

we need to put more info in the general

>page 2 already

New thread fucking when, Lifags?

make it yourself next time shiteater
editions are for failing or shitty generals

Is there any reason to make a new character in this game or should I just keep playing that other difficulty?

Go fuck yourself damned inbred mongol. If you wanted one like that then you should've made it yourself instead of crying like a souls baby.

If I could make ONE tiny convenience change, I'd make lock-on break when an enemy is falling off a ledge.
I'm fucking mad at the fact I've died more than once because the camera gets fucked as they fall while locked on.

keep playing that difficulty

Experiencing the game again while making a different build with different weapons and stat allocations maybe.

git gud

I was in the process of making one, but then faggot OP shat this one out

>whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the thread that was 100 posts past bump limit and gave me plenty of time to create a new thread wasn't enough time to create my thread
eat a dick loser you had nearly an hour to make the thread the way you wanted it gayby

>tfw almost done with Sawayama but can't find that one last Kodama
someone help me, I'm sure I've ran the whole place through like three times

>host has been dueling revenants in the twilight mission for a solid 7 minutes
who the fuck are these people

Why has this general gone to shit? It was so comfy in here some time ago. Please stop arguing about stupid things, let's get along.

No reason to make a new character. Besides the price of shop levels to get patronage. You lose more than you gain. If at any point you wanted to start fresh you can reincarnate and purposefully lose your souls by harakiring. Then play through the story again

Why is she so perfect.

>tfw can't disguise myself as frogman

>le comfy meme

lmao @ this post
what "went to shit"? really wondering what event you're fabricating

She's second best.
Okatsu>Tome>Fuku
Didn't like Okatsu at first but after listening to her GOAT ost & her grapple move, how can other girls even compete.
youtube.com/watch?v=lpnx671RV9k

Just use those kodama bowls to summon it.

>stat cap arguing
>tier lists
>Li
>whinging about not being carried
>whinging about /r/nioh whinging about not being carried
>whinging about people whinging about people whinging about not being carried
>new thread when lazy fags

This general has always been full of shit.

Because she is a boy, just look at her chest.

I love it when my host buddy farms revenants, get fucked.

>tfw just beat field battle Muneshiggy second try
>No magic bullshitting, no power pill blade catch instakills
>He dropped Warrior of the West smithing too

F e e l s
G o o d
F r i e n d s

The only reason to play again would be if you really dislike your stats and want to play again while dying less or something.

>if you really dislike your stats
But you can respec.

where to farm the set that gives more parry frames?

good for you

>3 mil in coins to soul match
that is a fucking assball of money

Can't change the record of deaths you had...

She's a gold digger or hoe whatever you call them.

I meant personal stats like deaths or something, my bad.

you'll just be replacing it with a divine piece soon enough don't get attached to shit

why would they give out dlc armor for the crimson set when we're going to kill him in the dlc? his armor set is trash so they have to change it

How do those work exactly?

We've already been over this.
Tome>∞>all others. Nondebatable. Wait till later that turns to chump change depressingly quick.

They're farming points for their respective houses most likely. Or just farming for weapons.

>tfw divine kodama bowl hat with +20% to blessing

farming them elixirs, family

They look cute.

it just does

>tfw no 'brotherhood contract' with Tome

I think that 20% Kodama Blessing increase is native to Kodama Bowls.

>tfw blowing a few million trying to get a Change to Attack (Skill/Heart) and getting shit for your efforts

>human boss
>has super armor

>needing elixirs

Lmao, plen

i don't remember if the one i got from Fukus quest had it or not

>just finished the game without problems
>try way of the strong shiggy
>get FUCKING wrecked
NANI

stop summoning me for shit levels god damn it

>Human Boss
> Has Wings

>friend found a talisman with kodama sense after like the first mission
>Im in region two and haven't found a single piece of gear with kodama sense

It hurts

>yokai boss
>looks human

>Epilogue
>William using Kelly's snake cloak.

How? He's clearly not using ninjutsu or onmiyo, he's using the same ability as Kelly, but he killed Kelly's snekfu at the end of the previous mission.

What if William got killed by Orochi, and Kelly simply sent it back, then took Willaim's form to further his own goals. And killing Kelly at the beach was just one of his clones.

William is a failed Kelley clone

I've got like 2 charms so far but 80 fucking helmets with the crap on that I don't fucking want to use ever and NEVER gets good rolls jesus fuck but now i can get my good rolled helms to get it.

failed kelleybelly clone. Its why he gets a copy of every spirit he basically comes across but not the magical ubermensch powers.

Oh well, I suppose the joke's on him since I got the warrior of the west schematic from beating the story quest fight, I haven't even done the rematch yet.

What does an Inhabited Kodama Bowl do?

Does anyone get how the Mind's Eye skill for 2kat works?

Basically its just a perfect dodge.

And once you get the upgrade, you get a damage buff for perfect dodging.

boosts your blessing

Man, I just can't decide between 1kat and 2kat.
My second weapon is kusarigama non-negotiably because the utility of it is just too nice. Very wide mid stance attacks are good for groups and long range heavy strikes in high stance.

But otherwise I can't decide between 1kat and 2kat. I like 2kat, but 1kat is getting all the uniques.

He's talking about the item you fucking moron, not the hat.

Has anyone figured out how to get tempest to work? I've never managed to get it to trigger.

> Absolutely spank Nobunaga.
> Cutscene shows me getting pushed to the ground.

I literally had more trouble with the Nue earlier in the level.
Cool fight anyway though.

Can you not 100% in this game?
I'm already high enough level to one shot everything and have all my equipment at maxed divine level and pretty sure have every item but I'm still missing like half the skill tree

how do you get more skill points anymore? I already did everything that seems to give them

it's cute

Get more locks I guess.

Are your stats maxed?

Why would I farm items in way of the strong when I can just keep killing revenants? That's way faster to get equip.

Maybe you have to find more hair.

>there are people who actually use weapons other than 1kat

Oink oink gaijin pigs, 1kat folded a trillion times, go home

Do they drop in mission replays?
Can I just farm those?

I thought they were a set drop/loot.

They don't always have what you want?
And they'll eventually go extinct because people with best equip prooobably won't die ever anymore.

i know. the inhabited kodama bowls boost your blessings as well

What language is Saoirse speaking?

I assume its not japanese since shes an irish spirit.

are there enough titles/rep to max out all the prestige stats?

Gaelic.

That's not William's waifu...

That will never happen as long as revenants have dumb AI and you can instantly parry them and hit them with a Iai+Killing Strike combo. For 1kat users, anyway.

It says it on her info page.

I wish using iai strike/sign of the cross didn't turn off lock on.

Is there a way to use them without the lockon going away?

Seems unlikely

hm maybe I should start over then since I wasted too many points on amrita and magic

>getting Ii's armor text the first time I fight him
THANK YOU JEW SPIDER

I mean there won't be any more revenants because people with cool legendary shit won't die anymore duh
ofc their AI is dumb

>have 1 kat trillion folded honorubu
>have 2kats have 2 trillion and 2 honorubu
It checks out.

>wanting that ugly ass armor

they don't turn off lock on

>Mfw Full Purple Iga set from 2 Revs with Spiderbro

Feels good man.

Why?
They don't do much, you can easily finish the game without ever touching them

So this will probably be the last good Japanese game before Korea nukes the hell out of them, eh?

What is a good set/spirit for the Kusari?

ugh, that two kings:nioh quest was a bitch.

That big guy used that retarded healing move, ended up cheesing him with water sword technique because I ain't wasting my time/healing on beating him proper.

Is there any way to stop that for future reference(ng+)? He literally went from 20% to full in like 10 seconds and kept healing for about a minute.

Always seems to for me. Whenever I press R1 and circle, the lock on disengages

Do I need to finish every side mission to unlock the way of the strong in that area?

And for me they don't

What?
Who cares about korea, aren't they obsessed with league and pop idols.
There will probably be gud japanese games forever man

Right, not sure how I misunderstood that.

I still think people will die but in all honestly if there are less revenants it will be because of Sloth Talismans and infinite living weapon cheese more than good gear.

I can't provide a WebM but my Iai Strike works when locked on perfectly fine. I'm using default control scheme for reference. Not sure why your lock-on is getting toggled during the input.