/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12329998
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/fitxa.php?id=1975
exhentai.org/g/1017614/06f658fce1/
exhentai.org/g/1020895/4530b665c8/
exhentai.org/g/1023042/7e616a7187/
exhentai.org/g/1015132/82feb759c5/
exhentai.org/g/1018209/d50066f29f/
strawpoll.me/12293083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dork

I want to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with Arisa!

Old man loli card when?

Stop voting Haven as your least liked class.....or else!

You can't afford her fees.

Play Havencraft after maintenance ends.

Rune >Forest>Dragon>Shadow>Sword>Haven>Blood

I'm just a mage! Who's poor as dirt.

Wow guys i just played some Hearthstone because of maintenance and it's actually better than Shadowverse!
Hearthstone has no cancerous shit like:
-Haven
-Daria
-DShift
-Rune in general
-Rhinoroaches
-Salty cucks disconnecting after the loss
-Turn 6 lethals (fuck you Aggro Shadow)
-Half-naked cartoon children in card art
-3 copies of one legendary in a deck, i mean, what the fuck?

Hearthstone has:
-Less aggro
-More deck diversity
-More class diversity
-More (and better) singleplayer content
-Better waifus (pandas anyone?)
-Stories to tell your friends
-More epic memes!
-An actual future ahead of it instead of being a quick mobage cashgrab which is going to die in a few months like Shadowverse

Also Hearthstone's original dub voice is in English so weaboos can fuck off and kill themselves

Anyway i'm enjoying it a lot more than i did with Shadowverse. Check it out.

Reminder that everyone should team up and expel those 2 (two) Rune players out of /svg/.

Sam Hyde has really let himself go

Fuck rune

exterminating jews and nonwhites is stressful work

I love this pic because Forte would greet Vampy like this with straight face.

Newfag here, I mostly play Daria for now because I rolled 2 of her at the beginning and the rest was cheap. These are my legos so far(I vialed some of them like skullfane). I know it's not much but what can I do with them? I guess it's sword but I don't know much.

Does Forte shave her armpits?

Love is the only fee, user.

Dirt may stay.

I want her to sit on my face

yes, arisa and Erika are hairy though

You have some good legos but for expensive decks.

Yes Saber and Albert are really good legendary you can make one aggro deck and Csword later.

No.

Even newfags play Daria. Well you didn't take long to become a part of the cancer user.

>strawpoll.me/12329998
Remember to vote if you haven't already.

Post your Golds.

You COULD make Control Sword, but you are still missing quite a few legos, since that decks is full of them. Midrange and Aggro Sword are cheaper, so you should probably go with that. You'd need at least 2 more Alberts for Aggro and Midrange. Midrange normally plays 3 Aurelia, but you can get away with 2.
Mithrill Golem is auto-vial btw, it's complete garbage. Eidolon is a meme legendary currently, but it's not completely useless, so that one is up to you.

Damn, my hair fetish is growing stronger.

only if you give me a good deck

I'm actually pretty sure most of the new players play Daria, seeing it's by far the cheapest tier 1 deck. But yeah, I'd like to play other things ASAP.
I can't post them right now because of the maint but thanks for the advice.

i vialed my sould dealer to pay for my petdeck needs. i wonder if i'll regret this sometime down the line.
then again it won't ever get good unless blood gets a vengance card that is good enough to be a win condition. and even then you'll probably never need sould dealer to get there.

Not him, two Satans off screen. I've been having a fucking blast with this deck.

Roach is cheap too, probably worse than Daria though. Hope you get lucky with packs user.

You can vial all bloodcards cygames don't care about this craft.

but muh vania

I mean I know that this is just a copypasta

But lets consider for a second

Would the game be better if you could only have 1 copy of a legendary in your deck?
Would decks diversify? Would people just start running 8 different legendaries?

It's maintenance time

Where the fuck are the sad panda links?

Is that NTR?

We have a lost in the previous thread

corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/fitxa.php?id=1975

>Mordecai is called "skeletal duelist" in japan

Why the name change? I always associate mordecai with birds

Thanks.

>fapping to douijns
>not a bunch of lewd images

Disgusting

If you want it to be.

Decks would become less consistent and the game would be more about topdecking legendaries.

exhentai.org/g/1017614/06f658fce1/
exhentai.org/g/1020895/4530b665c8/
exhentai.org/g/1023042/7e616a7187/
exhentai.org/g/1015132/82feb759c5/
exhentai.org/g/1018209/d50066f29f/

best girls

Cerb fucking Grea when Anne walks in fucking when?

Forte's animation when she enters the board needs some update. It just looks like some normal gold card.

Why did they add Street Fighters leaders out of all game?
Is it because of the survey?

When you are a noob sitting on 4k+gold after doing everything (story, t2c and private achievements), what packs should i buy? Standard to get a good pool of cards for a lot of decks? Or should i focus on one deck and try to get a specific gold/legendary with bahamut/darkness pack since the pool of cards is smaller?

strawpoll.me/12293083

Is this satancats list?

Do you just concede against dshift or what?

Is better focus in something.

but standard have a lot of tools and RoB is great too

えいー

Pick the deck you want to play
Add up the golds and legendaries you dont have for it
Buy the pack which you need more from

>i wonder if i'll regret this sometime down the line.
nice joke

I were in the same situation as you and spent most of my rupies on standart pack. Honestly I still regret it sometimes, people will tell you to buy standart but RoB is the correct choice.

>Is this satancats list?
It is his latest list, yeah. Trying his decks out is always fun for me and it's the only reason in subscribed to him.

>Do you just concede against dshift or what?
Might as well, I usually play them out. The matchup is 95/5 in favor of the dshift.

I won once.

>someone topdecks legendary
>Haha free wincon
>drops it
>gets DoD'd/banished
>"Theres no one I'd rather lose to"

Feels like it'd make people think before they play their legendary and have to build their decks to be able to win without it.

I wouldn't recommend dumping EVERYTHING into Standard, there is a lot of trash there.
You have to take into consideration what you are looking to build as well. If you want to play Haven, you should try to buy more DE packs. If you want to play Tempo Rune, you should try to get your hands on some Darias by buying RoB.
If you have no idea what you want to make right now, play a bit more with the basic decks, watch some streams and videos, look for decklists. It's not good to buy packs blindly.

I wouldn't mind Daria as a one of. It doesn't stop them from getting the god draw and flooding on turn 4 but it makes it much less consistent and kills chaining Darias into each other.

It would probably kill seraph too.

Thanks user

Who runs legendaries with non immediate impact anyway? Unless they put a timer on their opponent

Majority of decks are already built around legendaries, like Seraph, Sword in general, Aggro Shadow, Daria to an extent, Nep Shadow.
You'd just be making decks less consistent and killing Dragon in the process. It's never fun to lose because "he top decked his 1 copy of Bahamut". It's already no fun with 3 copies of every legendary allowed on every deck.

mordecai es numero uno en japan

>kills daria
>kills seraph
>weakens roach
>prevents baha-odin chains late game
>no more triple coco-mimi's

Actually I'm starting to like this idea.

How many packs of a single expansion do you think is too much to buy? I'm stockpiling for next expansion and I'm up to 6k gold and 5000 crystals. I'm going to get almost 1k more gold from daily log-ins before the end of next month, and I still have 7 arena tickets to burn through, my goal was 10k gold before the expansion and I should hit it. The crystals are from gift cards so I was going to put in $80 of my own when the expansion hit, and that'd be 200 packs plus whatever handouts we get. Sounds like too much since I'd just be hoping for legendaries at that point, but wondering if anyone did some math for DE or RoB.

These shades arent from yugioh

Nanto...!

If you already have all you need from the current packs, just stock as much gold as you can.

200 packs is pretty overkill imo

I had 70 packs on RoB launch and was easily able to make 3 t1 decks after dusting my duplicates

Maintenance time...

Tips for playing Elana's Haven?

i need your advice

i don't like this my deck because it has only 2 hallowed dogma and it's a big no-no

so, what can i ditch instead to get my third dogma?

or maybe i should ditch both lions for the 3rd dogma and blackened scripture?

It's too hard to play for me to explain to you.

Medusa is for LEWD

Show your deck.

the deck is pretty straightfoward overvalue with heals and removal.

I thought elana seraph is garbage in the current year

Why don't you try, user-san? We can't play our waifu simulator for now, anyway.

check shadowlog then

Ironic how Hearthstone now is the one being shilled in the Shadowverse general.

At the very least, you should not go too much for Standard because the game almost throws packs at you. You do Arena, you get Standard packs, you claim daily rewards, you get packs, you complete score achievements, you (usually) get standard packs.
DE I've seen are the harder to get tickets of, either that or RoB should work, depending on what you want to build

try without beast call

I dunno if I'd call that shilling

Why are people still playing Hearthstone?

Is it because of all that "sunken cost" in money and time?

Is it a better game?

it's worse without aria, it was what i tried originally with snake priestess instead of aria and it was much weaker

People can't in to weeaboo

How many Darias do YOU have, user?

HS represents the future of this game if they keep their policy of only nerfing one card every 6 months and powercreeping everything

It was pretty fun for the first couple of expansions. Unfortunately, their long-term philosophy of change as little as possible doesn't work when you've broken your game and one class is the best for over a year. People are finally leaving because they've given up hope that the devs will ever do right by their base. Like me.

Opened up 5 altogether. 4x reg, 1x animated.

Yes, sunk cost fallacy. A lot of games stay alive thanks to it. Like doing your dailies compulsively in SV when you don't enjoy the game.

because it's more popular and some people cant shut up about "ewww anime" even half of the cards aren't even anime stylized.

FFS i'd rather stare most artworks of this game than the cartoony "everything is not serious" cheesy art of hearthstone

0. Vial all of them to finish dirt deck

MLG tards said they liked FGC as well.

So here comes street fighter

lmao

Game peaked at LoE. Everything after that was a snowball downhill as the devs tried to print more """"fun"""" cards like yogg

happened to get 1 (one).
i play dirt rune though.