Clio tread

I'm getting my first car this week and I don't know how to drive. I'm 21 but had kind of a shitty upbringing since I was never taught things like learning to drive. I always just used public transport and never really felt the need to drive myself, however I am now earning a pretty decent amount of money to the point where it is economical for me to drive.

I'm likely going to get one of these (not this exact car but the same make and color). What are they like ? Are they easy to drive easy to maintain ? is there a chance to get some pusspuss ?

if u want puss, get a twingo.

Best pussy magnets are mustangs. I would since I own a v6 model and get laid just walking out my door, fast as all gell too. One time I beat an integra gsr and a corvette C6 with my bitch in the passenger seat, shit was so cash.

>pic related my whip

ummm so do u have driving licence?

Don't get this one, OP. This has the turning radius of a fucking bus. My friend has one and he can't park for shit because of it. But if parking isn't an issue, this car is very good. There are very good alternatives though.

yeah but get an older model, 1993 looks a good year

Clio's are fucking terrible. Are you sure you can't afford something better?

I would go for a glass of wine with you

get a sport - 172 or 182. if you can't afford either of those, get a civic

Nope

>What are they like ? Are they easy to drive easy to maintain ?
Mate of mine had an RS 172 Cup, the thing was fucking hilarious but everything felt cheap. Everything in the interior was made of plastic and all the plastics felt like they might as well be recycled DVD cases.

Mechanically they're pretty simple and reliable, electrically not as much. Parts are dirt fucking cheap unless you're talking about RS-specific bits. Variants with smaller engines are economical but slow, RS is thirsty but a complete riot to drive.

What do you want from a car(a city car,a shitbox which will get you from point A to B),where do you live (country,and do you live in the suburbs etc.) and what is your budget?

Also get a Miata.

Basically to drive around,visit people, go to the store, maybe impress girls. Nothing out of the ordinary. I Iive in a semi rural area, a small town

CLIO
WILLIAMS

>clio sport
>21 year old
>doesn't know how to drive

If you want to impress chicks in a rural area it's either muscle or a brotruck.

Friend of mine has an early 00s Clio, curiously reliable and not completely shit despite being a Renault. You probably have more options for the price if you're in Ameristan, though.

1.6 16v master race
gas gas gas (no diesel fags allowed)

No you dont want car like that for your "First" car

You want some cheap shit that is tought as fuck. You want someting that you can just go over holes because fuck it, and after 3-4 years of that you buy your First real car. That you will admire and protect at every cost

>You probably have more options for the price if you're in Ameristan, though.

Unless he found a magical way to import a Clio into the US without it stopping at customs, I don't really think OP is american.

My mother has one, it has 80k km since she doesn't drive much. It's kinda shit, slow, electrics fuck up sometimes, finally steering is UGH so soft it's annoying at high speeds

They're a good first car, easy to work on and the ones that are still alive now are probably the tough ones without any issues. You don't need a sport or a Williams as a first car as that will probably mean one less sport or Williams on the road in the next year or so.

Not a huge fan of that colour, the silver looks a lot more modern than that.

My first car was a 1.2 clio, a 2004 like that one except a 5dr and it was red. Learned to drive in it, took it on trips with my mates, it never broke down and nothing ever fell off it. Couldn't fault it really. Even took it on dates. Girls won't really care what car you have unless they're golddiggers or the car is beat to shit. Mine was nearly new at the time though and most 2004 clios are probably beat to shit by now.