/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aeaz4s7q0Ag?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=KEH0quwa5-A
youtube.com/watch?v=cRvFrkie-Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=W7rkXeXb_NY
openmw.readthedocs.io/en/master/openmw-mods/convert_bump_mapped_mods.html
tesgeneral.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xAOQ0CZDvuY
loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clones waifus are shit

prove me wrong

I hate you all.

I LIKED THE OTHER THREAD MORE.
Just saying.

I love all of you.

me 2...post more chibi

k

ayo eiries..

So i downloaded blender, installed the nifscope plugin/addon, it shows up in the blender addon list, its activated and i can see the option for it when clicking on import.

However, if i do import my femalebody_1.nif, nothing happens.

Do i needs some kind of old version of blender for it to work or something?

Yay, I'm early for a thread for once!

Kinda ded

what'cha listening to /tesg/?

Since she was conceived for a D&D campaign back in like 2008

Not sure, Halofarm has like seven instances of blender because each one has different plugin compatibilities and none of them work with each other.

I have v 2.74 if that helps any

youtu.be/Aeaz4s7q0Ag?t=30s

So from the last thread, why delete normalmaps? Are there other textures that work as backup, so to speak? If so, which normalmaps in particular do I delete to be rid of shiny rocks?

youtube.com/watch?v=KEH0quwa5-A

i guess im gonna hit up halo...

>2.74
and that works for you? Do you like..."prepare" the meshes before importing or anything?

I'm going down a weird road

youtube.com/watch?v=cRvFrkie-Zw

Oh yeah, when you start up blender it tends to be zoomed into a big box. If you're still zoomed in on that box, zoom out: the body's ankles will be right above it, out of camera view

WOULDN'T IT JUST BE HILARIOUS IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM

No. Well kind of, I have a bunch of base meshes where all the textures go to a root directory .png since blender seems to prefer reading those over .dds

youtube.com/watch?v=W7rkXeXb_NY

Post Woe raping some other waifu

Way too much oversized dick in this thread atm

hm

I dont even get to import textures, i first have to import the mesh and that already doesnt work. Im gonna try a few different version, and if those do not work either i try to ask halo

She should peg Ada. Freir is too vanilla with him.

No I don't import textures either; I just leave the texture in the same directory as the mesh in a .png format (like body.png) and it'll load it, just make sure it's in the diffuse line of the .nif

There's probably way less convoluted methods but I'm a retard that doesn't want to learn Blender's ins and outs so I just do what's barely required to get the job done

but yeah, zoom out, tilt up, make sure it's not just hiding

openmw.readthedocs.io/en/master/openmw-mods/convert_bump_mapped_mods.html
Just
Don't listen to anyone else
Just read this and learn it

>not the Lenore thread
but why

That would be 2 lewd, I can't post that in here, what are you even thinking!!

No comment. Hm, my bandwidth dropped a little bit. Wonder why.

I just can't bring myself to use anything other than Elysium Estate

I was too slow

>That would be 2 lewd
You can never be 2 lewd

I wish Neassa would come back

Didn't even know someone else what making another thread, sorry.

Alternately she could peg one of the other two. I haven't seen anyone do anything with them.

Well, we already have a massively retarded janitor who doesn't understand the rules he's enforcing. We've truly never had a more censored /tesg/.

>Neassa appearance in 3...2...

I wouldn't count on it, he won't come back until he has a suitable replacement for screaming bee.

oops wrong thread
what's the deal with those hands?

Seeker hands

>finally start playing for real after setting everything up
>go to helgen to pick up initial quest
>head to whiterun to warn the jarl
>exit dragonsreach
>crash

>disable a few mods
>save wont even load now
How am I supposed to troubleshoot this if I can't even return to the point of failure?

So /tesg/, I'm using Nehkanimal's Awesome Vampire Overhaul for Oblivion and I can't feed from corpses or animals. Does anyone know how to fix this? i installed the mod after becoming a vampire, if that has anything to do with it.

post specs and mod list.

1: nobody knows what that is
2: he made a couple posts like three days ago

It could be he's not looking for troubleshooting right now and just wants sympathy from fellow modders.

WHO /packrat/ HERE
I hate this curse. I have to pick up every single thing I see

i4690k, GTX970, 16gb RAM.

I don't know what the overwrite thing is and the Blackout Skyrim seems to be new (ENB related? I removed the ENB using a Manager tool).

convince me to try alchemy
seems like something only fags would do

1: you're retarded because you don't know an old, well-known audio program, it's like not know what Disney is
2: You're lying

every games alchemy system has easily exploitable flaws that let you make super potions that buff your character to insane levels

>only fags would do
Sounds like you'd love it.

Do you not have any of the DLC? If so you need the Unofficial Patch for the base game. Probably won't fix your issue but that's the first thing I noticed.

>No USLEEP
>Climates of Tamriel
>CBBE
>Better Females by Bella

Beyond all that, do you have the memory patch enabled in ENB? Have configured Crash Fixes properly?

Haha, now you can be cray-z! Like us! Haha!

Like us!
Like us!

ha ha ha ha!

>CBBE
>BELLAS
>No Patches
>All those shitmods

holy shit return to plebbit

>some mod adds dragon blood, teeth, eyes, scales and bones as ingredients
>none of these do anything together

I had it on prior mod whatevers, before I switched to Mod Organiser/ the site with recommended mods from the OP. Must have missed it.

I'll get that installed, thanks.

CoT is recommended in the guide from the OP. I don't know what the memory patch is, do you mean the x64 enabled thing? I had it enabled on a prior ENB but since removing that ENB (with tool) and trying TKRE which looks like vaseline all over my screen, not sure why and removing that too, I've not had the warning popup about x64 memory when launching. Haven't installed Crash Fixes, I'll get on that.

tesgeneral.com/
tesgeneral.com/
tesgeneral.com/
with CBBE.

>CoT is recommended in the guide from the OP.
Are you sure about that

CoT is garbage, kill yourself. Also NOT (not) recommended by tesgeneral.com

CBBE is outdated trash with a lower poly model than UNP and about 70% less mods for it, not to mention all those conversions and plugins for racemenu

Bellas is literally one of the worst textures out there and if you did not notice that while playing, there is no more hope for you as you have been born with abysmally shit taste. tesgeneral.com even warns of using bellas. the waifu section has tons of textures to use.

Now, that we have dealt with that, there is a quite large amount of painless suicide methods. Which one should i suggest to you?

Okay, it was a little longer ago than expected, but still, pretty fucking recent

I guess I'm wrong, thanks for catching that.

Painless suicide success rates are pretty low, but thanks for the advice. I'll remove that stuff, add the patchwork and start a new game.

>doing main quest

For what purpose?
Anyway try turning off a city mod or mod related to dragons and see if it works.

So I'm trying to get 0sex working but it's not showing up in the OSA library, any ideas on why it isnt?

not that guy but don't you have to kill the first dragon in order to have dragons start spawning around the world?

I have alternate start, in order to avoid the scripted intro + choose 'class' separate from race.

which lingerie is that?

Dood, I love waifus

Same, Colossus is best waifu.

which alternate start do you use? the one that starts you in a jail cell or the one that places you in a random location?
I use the latter but I really don't like it because when you choose a "class" it usually gives you shit for equipment.
>choose mage
>spawn with green robes
>no weapons
>no magic
>no spell books
>just robes

So I just built a new computer after using a glorified toastie machine for the better part of 4-5 years (it ran ck2 and eu4 very well, but with Skyrim I had to stick to gameplay, weapons and armour mods)

Should I be going for 2k textures with these specs, or should I stick to the 1k ones recommended by STEP (useful for finding obscure mods)?

Bear in mind that this computer was built after saving money by way of an incredibly difficult dry january and was still pretty budget.

Pic related :specs

I'm choosing Assassin, it doesn't mean much to me anyway. Main thing is to bypass the opening scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAOQ0CZDvuY

Haven't caught the movie yet, but it's got a great OST.

I use 2k-1k and/or 2k with a 660 and an amd phenom II x4

go 2k, hell i would try 4k textures, windows 10 limits the available vram of enb to 4gb, so just you know, win7 has no such limitation.

So here I am once again looking for opinions about pic related. Does she look weird? where? how? give me tips for improvements!

In my opinion she has a turbo slut feel, how to change that?

She was going to be a necromancer like character, but i changed the skin color to a normal looking one.

You're not running 4k textures on a 2gig card.

Maybe if all you have is 4k skin textures for your character.

She looks painfully generic to be honest, but I'm horrible at making waffles myself so I am of little help.

>how to change that
breast reduction

face is fine but her tits are too big and look way too unnatural.
reducer her bust size by 30% - 40%

Loverslab/10

Well if that user crashed as soon as he talked about dragons with the Jarl I'm guessing it got something to do with the quests.
Only thing I can think that can conflict with that quests are dragons mods. Or maybe city mods are consuming too much of his memory power.

This one
loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/
But be warned that shit has over 6GB of texture/meshes.
When I have time I'm gonna go through all the
clothing and just keep what I want.

it's 6gb (limited to 4 because meme OS), speccy's just retarded

he can go fairly 4K crazy if he wants

I actually really like her face, but yeah her boobs look huge

Brilliant, it's all just pretty overwhelming. My old graphics card was a radeon 5850 with an i7 860. This is a pretty huge step up for me, for starters it's the first time where I've booted a game and it's automatically gone into ultra high quality.
Actually stopped my de Normandie playthrough for this modding shit.

Yeah breast reduction is in order, in fact i didn't change the body, just the face. What about the eyes? do the iris look weird? I cant tell from looking too much at her during character creation

What armors are there that are, like, full armor on the lower half but bikini/nonexistant on top like

I'm a simple man, and I like it. Tig 'ol biddies brunettes. With an ENB it should be great.

Yeah the OS wasn't something I really considered, it was more that my dad got free windows 10 installations through his work.
A bottle of Sancerre was all I had to pay for the OS.

fur

looks fine aside from the slight jowls, not sure if its the msn or just the face itself

everyone had the option for free windows 10 at one point or another

>over 6GB of texture/meses
wew

Why does he dance when I talk to him?

he's happy man. fuck off with your negativity

A natural, darker, not-glowing iris would probably do worlds for her.

You need a better enb

He's a happy fucker. Let him be happy asshole, don't make fun of his dancing.

I'll probably change it at some point. I'm going to update the CPU and add more memory (SSD) around July time so I'll probably seek advice on the OS then. For now I'm just happy it fecking works. I've never been so inventive with the word "cunt" than when putting that thing together.

I-I was just curious

iktfb, built my own computer as well, and got a seperate EVO (1 TB) just for Skyrim and a couple other new titles. It's a good investment.

Breasts reduced

It's TKRE enb, changed the subsurface scattering part because it was shit compared to snapdragon. But the cloudy days looks like shit. I like sharp good color enbs, but dont like things like white bright day, like a million suns in my face. Another ENB recommendation?

lightning maybe?

Dunno if that's good or bad, i imagine bad.

Yeah, problem is enb lightning is awful :( most eyes look like flat textures, is horrible, will try anyway. Any ideas why?

The cooler was the worst. Why bother making them so fucking sharp. Getting the fan off with my bitten nails and ham fisted rugby hands that are only good for wanking and punching, was nigh impossible.

I almost chucked it through the cunting window.

And then connecting those stupid HDD SW and LED wires. Fuck doing that again.