Dueling Network General - /dng/

/ygo/ General #2446

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30632084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

repostan

last i played, cards of demise was literally a gamechanger. can gravekeepers compete as an antimeta deck in todays format?

Yes if the TCG gets the new errata.

And as i said in the other thread, remove either drowning or quaking, just play two of these because utopia THE LIGHTNING can just run over that shit, remove starlight and play My body as a shield, a lot better against turn 1 zoods (you'd still keep starlight/stardust in side deck if you want, i forgot to mention this)
Put those fucking twin twisters in main deck and maybe remove dark law, why do you even use it anyway?
Necrovalley would get in his way

Probably, you would want to use Dimensional Barrier though.

Run Summon Limit and lose 1 turn.

Claim your cardfu before someone else does

Dubs decides my new __pet__ deck

Cloudians.

Is she into /ss/?

Yes, she loves them special summoned monsters, so she can pop them all at once

*sets*

>tfw utopia the lightning made her unviable to run in mermail decks

Post your favorite card, even if it isn't viable

Remember when i was the go-to Rank 3 card before terrortop?

quick give me the memest deck

Cloudian Blazar|Sfir|Quasar Turbo

>Using your most likely single Lightning to stop a minor monster from floating
Ha.

Ghostrick Prostitute! Prostitute!

Looking to how back then in 2013-ish, if you attacked Abysslinde, that shit meant Abyss Megalo and that shit meant OTK if he topdecked some noice shit in turn 3.

And besides, that argument would apply to BE Maiden too, -5000 might be worth it though.

Silly user, prostitutes charge for their job.

your favorite card, even if it isn't viable

>3day
>Stuck on a static IP
So instead of shitposting here, I spent the whole time trying to get this shit working. Gelato is an awful, bricky card, and you can't afford to not run him at 3.

>tfw abyss dweller made her unviable to run in mermail decks
>tfw evigishki merrowgeist made her unviable to run in mermail decks

ojama

>and you can't afford to not run him at 3.
What? Yes you can
And where is your Invoker

>pic
Darkness Metal Dragon

>Ghost Sand & Summer Skies
>Level 3 erf loli
>During either player's turn: You can declare hand, field, deck or graveyard, then, until the end of this turn, your opponent cannot use monsters from the selected place as material for Fusion Summons, Xyz Summons, Synchro Summons, or as tributes for Ritual summons. You can only use this effect of "Ghost Sand and Summer Skies" once per turn.

[Royal laughter in the background]

What's an invoker
And no, too often you'll find one in hand with two and you can't keep up your combos.

Any doujins to back that up?

One of the best

The entirely of that match where mariomon lost to someone using Lunalights can be made into a doujin where Leo Dancer just dominates V.F.D. and then murders him.

>Invoker

>tfw you see Zoodiacs get bodied by skeletons

>tfw you see zoodiacs get rekt by Evilswarm

Regional yesterday was mostly:
"Show me the rat/tenki/barrage" so I can concede, side and go first
"Let me count your deck, now let me count mine, now let me count mine and yours to see if the difference is correct"
"Those 2 fucking guys using cardians and doing millions of missplays/Illegal plays I had to stay there to correct"
"Can I ask for decklist? I find it suspicious this guy is maining IIW/Summon Limit"

It wasn't worth the 15 free booster...

>watch new yugioh movie
>think about returning
>everyone plays zoodiacs and they look gay as shit on both the play style side and the art/theme side
>they are everywhere
>not only that everyone runs twin twister and it's expensive as hell

is the game even worth returning to at this point?

>Zoodiac can't get over a field of Lightflare and Lightshower

>TT
>Expensive
>I've got like ten of the fucking things
oh

So what decks does "Zombie World" hurt besides ABCs and cyberdragon kaiju. Who are big targets to side it in/out against?

My body as a shield has been a good tech against zoos and has been helping like crazy (thanks user), but besides tellar, who all should I side it out against?

What would you guys consider tier 0 and 1, so I can study any whatnot.

Ive asked a lot of questions of this general of the past few weeks, and I deeply appreciate the help I have been getting. Despite the shit posting, this is the least shit place to talk about the game, so thank you all. I will pay dng back, i promise.

If you're side decking zombie world, you might as well just side deck macro cosmos or some shit that halts graveyard control or shit, zombie world works better on decks that can get this shit to work, unless you're playing zombies

im playing zombies.

kaijus are saving everyone ass >:T

Can I negate CrystalWing negation with My Body as a Shield?

the coming dino deck and frogs, i guess

>That replay from AlintheaYoh

If it would negate a monster effect that activated on the field and is still there, yes.

Ah ok then you can go for it

>12300

Most of your question can be answered if you simply bothered to think about it for a bit.
Shit like
>did my opponent tributes a lot?
>did my opponent's play relies on having a specific monster type on field?
>did my opponent frequently destroys monster on my field?

So I'm just gonna post this chart and point you to OP. (OP)

Thanks user. I know it might seem braindead, but i know a lot of times some decks can sidestep a type thing. With regionals coming up, im getting nervous and tryng to make as many corrections as possible.

Platinum secret rare is absolutely hideous Which is strange when Platinum rare is the best

75-25? is it really that bad?

Nobody has claimed Drancia?

I guess she's mine now

Meliae of the trees / glow up bulb?

>Zombie World
>hurt ABC
Hangar?
Seems situational as fuck and not too effective. You're better off chaining Acqui to ABC's floating.
Or, you know, using Ogre, Flying "C", Lancea, Chaos Hunter, etc.

>Hangar?
I dont understand, how is Hangar an answer to zombieworld?

How are my niggas Jurrac recently? Can they actually be good or are they doomed to mediocrity.

If you count the engine, out of 42 deck, only 2 deck didn't use Zood.
Basically 95%.

why not just quit yugioh now.

Because you touch yourself at night.

I can respect your taste of large breasted musclegirls, but she's degenerate scum along with that whore Rat.

No, I mean, the part of ABC play that gets obstructed by Zombie World.
Zombie World only stops Hangar's equip from deck, which I guess slows ABC a bit, stops them from making GGX, which they already rarely do, and prevents the Union equip effect, which they only do once in a blue moon.

Nothing stopping them from making Tsukuyomi and then summon Dragon Buster.

>and prevents the Union equip effect, which they only do once in a blue moon.
But, uh, they do it a lot? It's the best way to set up Tsukoyomi after all, equip b and then when you make tsukoyomi it will add the last ABC you need to make Dragon

Doomed.

>Nothing stopping them from making Tsukuyomi and then summon Dragon Buster.

Sorry for being a dunce, but im really not following you. in my experience ABCs use union hanger constantly, and I dont know how tsukuyomi gets around it.

the best and most useless

That's assuming they open 0 pieces.

They do, yeah, like once per turn.
But it's just to search pieces for Dragon Buster.
Worst case, they already have complete pieces in hand and just need to discard it using Tsukuyomi.
And even if that's not the case, they can just DDW the Zombie World away.

I mean, it does something, alright. But there's better option out there.

Noooooooooo. I just wanna play me some fire dinos. Is that too much to ask?

>That's assuming they open 0 pieces.
Or if they open anything less than all 3 pieces? Or even if they open more pieces than they need getting the search from a B equipped by Hangar is still good when using tsukoyomi because you can start working on the material needed to make a 2nd buster
Why would you not want a free search from B when making an XYZ?

>open triple invocation with no invoker
>also got glass bell and not ice bell
at least i had a kaiju

That's Hangar equip effect.
I'm talking about Union monster effect.

I'm sure you misread my post, and I also misquote, but whatever.
Point is, free search is good, but it's not vital, so siding a card specifically to counter said free search, and nothing else, seems stupid.

>triple invocation
That's precisely why you brick.

>triple invocation

fucking retard

Anybody see Maximum Crisis as a money set or is it best to bide for next format like what duelist alliance did?

MACR has Ghost Ash, that shit is going to be mad cash

yeah, got my shit together after that
im sorry im such a shitter /dng/

Every set has a hook card. We need (s) for a $ set.

There's also more zoodiac cards, the rest of the True King stuff, Zefra Grammatron and zarc

So this is a thing.

How does this DM deck look? Did I fuck it up? Looking to play it at locals and these are just cards that I own as of the moment. I'd have done another strike and D Barrier instead of the Mirror Forces if I had them honestly.

So checkmate is fixed i guess, i've been dueling for a while and i didn't crashed.

Tho the scooping is real, i just activate tenki, or summon bull with two chicks or just summon Leo dancer and i've been beating mexican netdeckers using zoodiacs and i just laugh when they target Panther, blue cat or tiger with Drancia.

Ash seems to be the only high baller card.

MACR have Ash, which will be relevant unless the newest mechanic make searching irrelevant.
It also have Lyca and Kong, which is a must in Zood, but I guess they will stop being relevant once Zood get hit.
And then there's Master Peace, Grammaton, and Zarc, which have their own niche value.

>buying OCG card
Why?
And there's no fucking way it'll reflect the TCG one, because tewart.

Only reflecting. Aware of tewart but it's the best reference at the moment.

Wait Mariamune is a secret?
Fug
There goes all the money saved by Lithosazim being a super and more

See Rat's price, see Tigress' price, do some projection to predict Lyca and Kong.
I'm sure you'll see some nice money there.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30632084