Why do you buy this worthless crap?

Why do you buy this worthless crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=suicidehotline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's greed. It's a typical psychological pattern of poor people. It will crash one way or another but poorfags thinks "this time it will be different" .. Basically like gamblers. Meanwhile whales are selling their btc into the hands of these particular poorfags.

Sooner or later governments will ban them anyway, or at least trading them into fiat.. For the simple fact that you can't take away bitcoins.. I know it's fucked up but that's what's going to happen. Ask Gaddafi or Saddam hussein what happens if you try to take a piss on the dollar

>nocoiners being this butthurt

cope

i dont care if BTC goes up or down, i trade them anyway.. Its been a highly lucrative year.. Nocoiners will always find ways to cope

I'm not a nocoiner but that's what's going to happen, sadly. It doesn't take much for a gov to fuck up btc. They can simply ban them or worst case scenario, they just accuse one of the biggest exchanges of tax fraud or something similar (regardless of whether they did or not), seize their servers n shit

where can i short bitcoin

where do you trade

long or short on bitmex to name a few

>implying I havent been working in exchange of bitcoin for years

This is what everyone that doesn't want to be a cuck from the closed source e-fiat 1984 tier nightmare will be doing. Working under the radar in exchange of cash is illegal yet everyone does it. We don't need the end of the world, just wait as they remove physical cash. All the idiots that still don't see the importance of Bitcoin, will see it by then. Since obviously people aren't to magically accept lossing all of their financial privacy, they'll look for alternatives, which means all the underground economy will move into Bitcoin, and it is BIG. People will work for Bitcoin, buy with Bitcoin: circle is closed. Government can't do shit.

Expect 6 figures a coin in the future.

>When people are looking for save havens, they buy stuff with real value - not speculative black market money.
2013 wants his meme back.

People are/will be buying Bitcoin precisely because of his unique characteristics. I could move 1 million dollars anywhere right now, either by transaction or by carrying it in an undetectable, encrypted file inside an USB, and nobody would ever know. If you don't see inmense value on this I don't know what to tell you. And what's better: that is the tip of the iceberg. Since it's programable money, the possibilities are endless.

>inb4 b-but muh global ban
There has never been a global agreement on anything, and it would take a global agreement everywhere in the world to really damage the network. We can't even agree on global warming.

There will always be countries that benefit by having a certain contrarian stance. For example, I see Switzerland being a place that will be very Bitcoin friendly.

Also anyone can run their own node and obscure it throught Tor. We also have legit billionaires on board with an incentive to keep the network healty. Nodes will always be around to keep the network alive. You simply can't stop this, just like they couldn't stop Bittorrent.

Hey, man, can you explain the idea of trading BTC?

Do you just buy them at low and sell them at high and then repeat the process?

But isn't it on a constant rise? If so, how do you stay in the black?

lmao that picture is so fucking stupid. do you post this every time when you can't find actual arguments?

>Government can't do shit.
They can ban them. They can pass a law that buying/trading/selling them is illegal.
Governments can crash the shit out of BTC by accusing major exchanges of Tax Fraud (even if they didn't do it), seize their servers and fuck up the price again.

>Expect 6 figures a coin in the future.
Based on what? You're literally a gambler. You are poor and you will always be poor. You have missed the original train and there won't be a second one. You hope you will get rich by doing nothing but you won't guaranteed.

>on a constant rise

>BTC
>actually usable
Top fucking kek.. that will never happen. With or without the Lighting fork.

The only coin that has actual POTIENTAL to be used in RL so far is Dash.. but even that won't happen because they're also retards.

1 post by this id

Bitcoin is like a penny stock, or these days market cap is equal a medium sized sp500 stock. It's pump and dump scheme, easily manipulated as much bigger stocks and even gold have been manipulated for a long and big mvoes.

And im not even nocoiner, i have couple coins for fun.

So I've been investing 10% of my wage into bitcoin for a while now. Should I continue this month or wait a while?

You should invest in your 401k. If you have that covered then do as you please.

>Bitcoin is like a penny stock

underrated post

>whales
whale means a fucking pansy that is ready to lose a huge bankroll on shit odds not someone that gets out of anything alright.

I was and still am talentless, but I can't even make indie video games or a cheap gizmo for hipsters like the relaxocube.

I'll never get 10 million dollars in 2 months just for shilling a cheap plastic cube.
I'll never take 2 years to develop a shitty Lego mining game and get it bought by Microsoft and sit at 2.4 billion dollars.
I'll never buy 1 million bitcoins at 1 cent each and sell it at 1500 or 3000 dollars.

It's like a sign. I'm too dumb and lazy even for the lazy generation. Maybe I should retain my last standing standard and off myself, before I end up a crippling old man with a shitty income.

Buy ethereum

Niggers gonna miss the train on buying WAVES. WAVES is like bitcoin was in 2010, and the niggers have a chance to become millionaires off of it, but they will miss the train.

Yeah it's a large fish

>They can ban them. They can pass a law that buying/trading/selling them is illegal.
Again, too low IQ to not understand the fact "Governments" will never agree on anything at a global scale, which is what would be needed to really do something about it. You are too dumb to understand game theory.

Im already rich because I can see great stuff where it's still undervalued (Bitcoin is insanely undervalued, any meme appstore crap company has several times bitcoin's marketcap).
The second train is happening in front of your eyes, and I did not miss the first one. You'll keep missing all of them, you aren't cut for this.

You sir are making bread crumbs as an affiliated goy. Am I right?

it's enough if they ban them in china on threat of execution. the miners are all in china most of the users are all in china.

Bitcoin is already going the way of fiat. There are several candidates already in the crypto sphere that will take BTCs place as they are technologically superior.

If anything bc is overvalued. Jesus christ stop trying to rich off of 4losers

Again, dumb nocoiner can't understand that if they ban "china" from bitcoin, difficulty lowers, which means big ROI for a lot of people. Mining system is a self adjusting one. Game theory is something you cant grasp.

You know nothing. Now stay quiet.

>still coping with muh bitcoin=myspace meme
very sad!

hueheuehue nocoiners RIP
google.com/search?q=suicidehotline

No one is this stupid, you must be a shill.

b-buy e-eth :'(

It must be hard being a no coiner at this point. Missing the same boat twice has got to hurt.

Keep on saying it's a ponzi all the way to a million

you got it the wrong way round. Bitcoin and other blockchains will invalidate your precious government.

All you faggots who think govt will ban BTC, just how is this possible. They can't even stop people using bittorrent, no matter how hard they try.

not going to sleep till 900 crew checkin in

thou know nothing of game theory and shall shut thy mouth superior wisdom coming through please make way

nocoiners agonizing

Why?

It's up about 33% since August and about 400% since last June.
Nobody is making 30% a day on stocks.

coiners projecting.