Morning everybody

Morning everybody

Welcome to another One Take here on the Smoking Tire channel

>fat
>bold
>jewish
>born into money
>hasn't accomplished anything of actual merit, only a vlog.
>SHOUTS ALL THE TIME

Fatt Marrah: le may-may arrow review.

fatt marah shilling it again, i won't buy your fucking t-shirt matt, you are fils de papa and can't drive or appreciate cars for the pleb i can afford.

gfys

im down for some sheath underwear. surely it's un comfortable on your gooch

I'm so sick of hearing guys like you make dumb remarks.

I'm a nice person everyone I've met says I'm a nice person

Yes I was born in to money my father is the CEO of Ralph Lauren and he's done more good for the world than any one of you would have ever accomplished in 30 lifetimes.

For some one who hates my lifestyle you sure do go out of your way to to support it by clicking my videos. Thanks for the new Rolex by the way it's great.

But anyway me and my dad have a bat mitzfa to attend stay slow faggots.

I feel like this is satire but is also something he's actually said?

Pretty sure he said all that actually

if this is matt...
good luck with rob ferrettis challenge...

Dislike him all you want, but One Take is the best car review show I'm aware of. I do wish he'd say something bad about some of the cars some times, but then again I guess people would stop bringing him their cars if he got a reputation as an asshole.

Chris Harris on cars is still better.

I like the one-takes and the older Smoking Tire, but I can't stand Matt personally. Their podcast is Reddit-incarnate, and anything outside one-takes or reviews he comes off as low-key douchey. He also falls into the same annoying SoCal car culture personality that I can't seem to put my thumb on. There's just something annoyingly reddit-tier, normie-tier about "car guyz" who live in or near LA. It's hard to explain.

car industry is full of people exactly like him
esp in california.

nothing weird about it.

>this is his father

I almost can't believe it.

Chris Harris is a great reviewer, but I give no shits about $200,000 cars or stock vehicles in general. How is it interesting to be told that a $210,000 911 Turbo is a better car than a $75,000 C7 GS but not as good as a $290,000 488 Spider? It's completely pointless because at that price it doesn't actually matter what you spend your money on, there are no $200,000 cars that are slow and boring unless that's specifically what you're looking for, and even then a Ghost or Bentayga or S600 isn't exactly slow, or exactly boring for that matter.

There really needs to be a show were Randy Pobst goofs around in viewers' cars at Streets of Willow.

I support this wholeheartedly

>One of the only people who brings people and their modified cars in to review and actually talks about the cars realistically instead of just bringing up positives

Do you faggots even like cars?

He's 35, wtf!!!
I thought he was in his 50's.

Why does Veeky Forums hate Fatt Marah?

>always bitches about steering being to light/stiff or about steering ratio
gtfo kike

we dont like rich fat jews that gets to do cool shit as a job tbqh

Steering feel is important, it's the primary method of interacting with the car. It's also something that's particularly difficult to pin down because so many things affect it, and the best ways to change it (rack ratio and amount of power assistance) are more or less off-limits to the average shadetree engineer.

Jealousy. Also, he's fat. A lot of people hate fat people for some reason. I'm no fat apologist, but fatness alone isn't a reason to write someone off in my book.

El Presador?

Randy Pobst gives some of the most detailed opinions on how cars handle. Plus he just doesn't say he likes everything due to the variety of vehicles he drives. Even Chris Harris only drives "good" cars.

Basically this
I know it will out me as a
>miatafag hairdresser
but the way he criticized it was very telling
>hurr an elise is better
Well of course it better fucking be, it costs like ten times as much, you shiteater

Another mark in Pobst's favor is the friendly, happy vibe he always has. He's the kind of guy who could completely shit on your car and you'd only be able to unofficially thank him for the honor afterward.

>unofficially
Unironically. Fucking phone.

>Veeky Forums hates fat people
Mainly because when your body is so fucking huge it can throw off the balance of the car, it's going to interrupt the driving experience due to your body being the largest influencing weight in the vehicle

Have you ever seen an obese F1 driver?

he said he would rather a hot hatch, like a (cheaper and older) 205gti or a (cheaper) clio, if i remember correctly.

He is correct about the MX5/Miata imo. I thought the same about them before watching his video.

>an extra 50 or 100lbs is going to drastically change le driving dynamics of my road car
holy fuck you're dumb.

Yeah that's why there exist 300 lb professional drivers, right?

Lay off the cheetos, fat ass.

A lot of car manufactures have the battery mounted in the truck for weight distribution purposes, among other reasons. That's also why battery relocation kits exist, and batteries weigh only about 20-35 lbs, much less than the 50 you're claiming. If that little is enough to effect the handling of the vehicle, imagine an obese person in the driver's seat in a car designed for people under 160lbs

trunk not truck

Mind blown. I used to like matt but he often has shitty attitude now
Btw that's literally an insane revelation.