pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

ONEGAI

Tharja a shit

Bullying Alfonse!

Fuck she's sexy though. I pulled her and I can't resist the urge to start beating it every time she levels up.

I want a Lucina to replace the Marth I have.

I love Azura

Azura is shit.

Her heroes art is literal shit, kill yourself tharjacuck.

My Lyn is +DEF/-RES. How bad/good is that?

Xth for Hana is squishy as fuck

Kill yourself.
This.

Alfonse should cheer up, at least he's not Mark.

>playing arena with my level 37 team
>come across a team of pic related, Lucina, Marth and Camilla
>all with x+2 or x+3 levels

Holy shit

How much of a degenerate must you be for this kind of shit

hows my roll

you guys are hilarious. Keep it up /feg/s!

Cuck.

This.

Are you telling me her in-game art is even better? Which one is it I might actually have to play a FE game.

4.5/5

Who are some characters besides nino who will be useless forever?

Tharja is the most useful red mage and there is nothing you can do about it sorry I don't make the rules

marth_and_lucina_smiling.png

Nino is great you faggot.

She's not useless though. I can think of plenty uses for her.

Wrys

I have x+2 tiki because of shit luck and don't get me wrong because she's definitely a better unit because of it, but here's the big question: How the fuck does someone like that waste all of that money on something so pointless?

Please don't bully the mage.

Are they at least waifu material?

Me too !

>not making Nino an event character that gets only 48 hours to level up but has amazing growths
w e w

She's legitimately terrifying.

read the fucking post they said "besides nino"

>There are people playing FE Heroes that have never played an actual FE game yet have spent more on FEH microtransactions than it would cost to buy a 3DS and a FE game.

Tharja is the worst FE character and there is nothing you can do about it sorry i don't make the rules.

I am a generous god

l4el4ym9x1olknACpj6pvBjx582w6cz4lBwaa7o1
80cfb363aaabfbae

Pick one girl

Camilla a best!

I hate the stupid IV system. Its fucking horseshit.

What difficulty and who died? Are you playing ironman style?

Heanius looks like Takumi here what with the skirt and long ponytail.

Fuck them. At least they won't know the pain of losing your own mom which then triggers you to become a dragon and fuck shit up.

Xth for Chapter 10 kicked my ass and i have no idea how to do it without any casualties.

Anyone with a +12 boost to their attack is terrifying user. That doesn't make her special.

I will remind them.

What difficulty and who died? Are you playing ironman style?

Are you the same guy who cheesed it with stacking units in the green area?

Don't bully Nino.

None.

slut?

Out of curiosity, has anyone out there on the internet made a heroes summoning creator? I mean, like those intro screens that you could make for Smash 4.

You've saved up for him, right?

Takumi is +HP -Res I'm not going to bother checking Jacob

kojl003BC79A1r5t4y0wtcpqcjz8132vml30w0rs
e4f375744915e3f6

She gets a damage increase for every point of buffs on her, and enough base speed to make it count.
Pretty ridiculous.

Is that gift for her valentine Jamal?

It was My first time doing it on hard, I could've reset but i felt like i should see if i can finish it even with the casualties. as for who died? Elise, Arthur, Carmilla, Nyx and Sillias died, obviously I would've reset if I wasn't on Casual but man that was tough as shit, the sheer number of shit Tacomeat flings at you feels impossible to handle without casualties, atleast on hard.
You might've guessed but i'm not very good at the game.

>no pairing up
>story is skippable
>lord(s) are shit

this isn't fire emblem.

Does Rally Attack stack with Hone Attack?

What kind of kek buys a fire emblem game when the freeshop exists

I'm thinking of making shareena 5* for her attack boost/meat shield in arena. Is it worth it or should I hold my feathers for something else?

When are they going to give us info for the new banner damn it?

Are The SS and Genealogy characters even confirmed for this week?

Good lords reds, stop being mean to my Minerva.

Based Abel shall stop them tho.

Yeah, see .

t. nu emblem cuck

Don't forget to buy Fire Emblem Echoes™ to get a free 1* Alm or Celica in Fire Emblem Heroes™.

Catria is for rape

Leave my wife alone, stop making these degenerate edits.

>8,9, and 10 make up the golden age of Fire Emblem
>None of the characters from all three games are in Heroes
What was meant by this

Don't worry practise makes perfect, always learn from your mistakes. And you might want to get good in mobilizing your units to the right areas, holding down chokepoints, using the ballistas and calculating on how a unit will fare against enemies during enemy phase, the next time you try to do it again.

Tharja has that too. 1pt less in avg atk and 2 pts less in avg spd, but makes up for it by having a passive that boosts her spd by 6 when initiating.

She's not special.

Right, minerva is better than camilla so it doesn't matter if you have abel because she'll fuck shit up either way.

No, but since I'll want a unit besides him I just know he'll show up in my summons anyway.

t. Telliusbaby

OH GOD CUTE!!!

Nintendo's planning on releasing Ike once everyone's used up their free orbs, thus spawning hundreds of new whales.

Just means that they will come later and be OP because of the powercreep

>Scan your Fire Emblem™ Amiibo™ and get a 3* version of the character in Fire Emblem Heroes™

t. contrarian who seeks validation online

Ephraim and Eirika are coming

Tellius is inevitable too, in fact they'll be better when the powercreep happens

Yeah, My main strategy was having my Avatar+Silias guard the hole in the wall with a Dragonstone, as to kill anything that gets close. Then have Azura and Niles rain weaken everything with baliiste.
Issue was that i forgot to give Elise a new heal so hers broke within the first 2 turns, I only manageed to get her a new one by turn 8 because of how i positioned my Avatar.
I made a seperate save for the "pre-chapter 10" so i could tackle it on a later date, but right now I wanted to progress so i said fuck it and let people drop.

So wait, if Corrin's a manakete how come they look to be mid teens/young adult when they have been alive for like 20 years at the most?
Why do they walk around like they aren't actually going to outlive everybody they know and love?
What the hell happened to Femui's thousand year old loli phase?

Not as cute as Mamui

>unironically thinking SS was anything but garbage.

Magvelfags are the worst.

My friend is currently doing this gimmick tharja arena run where he puts rally +res +def and +spd on Tharja so that she'll go and fuck shut up and, to my suprise, he's doing extremely well. Plus the fact that he's got 3 mages of all 3 colours and a gray unit, It's a mystery why this is working

>quadruple buffed nino with sing
jesus christ how horrifying

Favorite FE?

Yes

It means that your shit opinion is wrong

I left him unpaired in my first playthrough, so I just imagined him as a huge nexrophiliac would would take the corpses of fallen enemy pegasus knights into his tent and have sex with them.

He wouldn't even hide it from the rest of the team and it became a huge elephant in the room that nobody wanted to address out of fear of what he'd do.

Every night the rest of the Shepards would be horrified by the sounds of sloshing dead pussy getting stuffed in his tent.

Did anyone else do this?

I'm really satisfied with her.

Never considering how easy it is to fake Amiibos.

>got a -atk/+spd Ryoma

How bad is it?

PoR and RD are the most overrated games in the series.

tfw no mamui bf

>finally cleared advanced arena with my shitty team
>3,726 final score
>not enough to be ranked

Because Tharja gets an attack boost with any buff put on her. With any speed buff at avg spd, she can double any unit and do an insane amount of damage.

>168250506
I genuinely think that the only people who hate 9&10 never got to play it on console with a gamecube controller. Or like said it

Binding Blade.

Should I send him home for 300 feathers?

Corrin's not a real Manakete, just someone with Magical Dragon blood.
That said, I miss Manakete's 1-2 range from Awakening.