Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHT1uN-dezA
youtube.com/watch?v=MqJalv-ixRA
youtube.com/watch?v=cZHI1pgDR1o
youtube.com/watch?v=-B_zQVonU3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=icGV88YvRSc
youtube.com/watch?v=9vZpNQUIqIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hot damn she sunk a lot of money into that first gen z4, shame really they are such nice roadsters stock. this one got absolutely raped.

Oh well, not my style. Why are you hating on woman specifically OP lots of stancefags, the majority of stancefags are male.

You insecure little POS. Your mummy should have slapped you more

>snapback
>superman tee
>car photographer

I cringed, yes, but that doesn't mean she's not into cars. Nice ride.

God fucking damn it. This video pisses me off for so many reasons.

1. This girl isn't even into cars. This liberal website literally hired some random girl to read a script just to seem more diverse/less sexist.

2. Why the fuck would you ruin a perfectly good Z4 with all these retarded modifications. Holy fucking shit. Do that to a Miata, not a Z4.

3. Automatic? Lol. No surprise there. The actor they hired probably didn't know how to drive stick.

4. Dubai? Seriously? Where is your hijab?

/stancewrecked/

>4. Dubai? Seriously? Where is your hijab?

Foreigners in the UAE aren't really expected to conform to Islam's standards, the only thing that's prohibited is "indecent" dress and she's dressed like a 14 year old boy so all good.

have you watch some of their other videos. Something is off. It all sounds scripted as fuck and even if its not its still awkward as shit.

Also the music choice is shit and there aren't any sound clips of the cars.

ex.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHT1uN-dezA

youtube.com/watch?v=MqJalv-ixRA

youtube.com/watch?v=cZHI1pgDR1o

youtube.com/watch?v=-B_zQVonU3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=icGV88YvRSc

you shouldnt have responded to that idiot. clearly he's never traveled outside of the US or even his state

literally what is this shit nigga omfg

innit!

Sweet miata.

that made me uncomfortable

Those videos are trash.

Retarded video. This cunt probably doesn't know anything about her car, and only bought it to look pretty. All those tasteless mods and she couldn't be bothered with the actual preformance of the car. I bet she goes to car meets all the time just to get attention because she is a women

I'd fuck her

>automatic

>tells everyone ricer body mods before performance

because their parents won't buy a Fiero for their first car.
youtube.com/watch?v=9vZpNQUIqIg

>i did this
>i made that
>I changed this

lying cunt she doesn't even know there are two measurement systems for tools, let alone how to pick up a wrench and use it

she is a photographer and thinks cars are just art you can drive around lol

Stancefags come in female form now?

Yeah because it does matter on a 300HP car that automatically limits it's throttle by reducing traction slip from a pre-programed computer.