>in other words what the fuck are you thinking

>one of the greatest audis
???

Haha, leider (oder zum Glück?) nicht.

eh, i don't like wagons

well he's right

the last good audi was B6

No, its was actually B7. Before that it was the B5

Well yeah, the B7 is a literal B6 with a bodykit.

Audi A4 b5.5 reporting in. I have the 2.4 liter v6, Wish mine wasn't silver however, they seem to look the best in dark colors.

But a better one

Crashing your party with this B6 - owned it between from '09 'til 2013. It was a fucking nightmare in terms of reliability, but I miss it for some reason.

I thought the B7 used the 2.0T instead of the 1.8T

No pics I'm in class but I have a silver 98 2.8 and green 97 2.8, both 5 spd.
Great cars

If this isnt the coolest audi ever

>no inline 5
Reee

They come with both. 160HP 1.8T and 200HP 2.0T

Also the 3.0TDI for real men.

woher denn?

the B6 was the second after the B5.5 to use the cheap soft-touch materials on the interior whereas the B5's plastic was sturdy enough to look good after 20 years.
welp, that would have been the icing on the cake.

Sorry to disappoint.

Bayern.

My b 5 has zero rattles and still gets mad compliments from passengers. So understated but well made

It's not even the coolest modern Audi.

>SEI IN CASTROP-RAUXEL
Netter Euphemismus für 'Fahr zur Hölle'.

Oh, that's weird! In the States, we only got the 2.0T models (we never got the NA versions of Audi's 4 cylinders, either), so it was that or a V6, all petrol only back then as well.

Only problems I have in my b5 that I recently got, the drink holder is fucked, it won't close and my center console compartment lid is fucked because the previous owners somehow broke the plastic hinges.

it's okay, but it's by far not the best

are mad compliments something good? sorry for asking.
my passengers always doze off on trips longer than 15 mins and they like the quiet ride.

F E T T
E
T
T

You managed to pick the least cool one out of 3 gens of rs6

>last good audi

>are mad compliments something good? sorry for asking.

Not him but yes, in my b5 I get compliments about my wood grain trim.

aw. mine also happens to have the corny wood grain trim.

i can thoroughly recommend the brodit phone mount btw.

>biturbo V10
>uncool

Then again, I'm a sucker for anything with 5 or 10 cylinders.

Nice, does your dash cluster show the outside temperature? Mine does not and it's a b5.5.

Also for some reason my dash cluster always stays illuminated whether or not my lights are on or off.

>B5
>Drink holder
404: not found
Sorry, I'm using Urban los angeles lingo, mad means "a lot". People love the interior

I'd say every 10k miles after 100k I've had to fix something. It's not terrible and it's still never left me stranded

the interior of the RS4 is actually pretty boring

Facelift models have it.

rear view

This. I've still got my first car in a way. Gave it to my current girlfriend. 16 years old that car. Love it so much. Still more reliable than all the other cars I've owned since.

>Nice, does your dash cluster show the outside temperature? Mine does not and it's a b5.5.
sadly not, it wasn't standard like almost everything. even power windows were an extra in germany.

>Also for some reason my dash cluster always stays illuminated whether or not my lights are on or off.
i think that's its normal behaviour.
my power window switches are illuminated after pulling the key out of the ignition, my fathers C5 didn't do that.

Well hey, some madman has actually managed to swap a 2.2l inline 5 turbo into a B5.

also to be found next to the e-brake

I'm kidding. I'm just saying they're fucking awful and won't hold anything but I don't care enough to get an aftermarket one

it's gorgeous!

Yes but also there is one near the hazard light switch on some models.

Pretty sturdy too for plastic, can easily hold a can of monster or large can of redbull.

well, that's true. luckily i never needed one yet.

>sadly not, it wasn't standard like almost everything. even power windows were an extra in germany.

Seems to be the same in Australia, I do have power windows and my buttons also stay illuminated.

I wowed my friend with a much newer car by showing him I could roll up all my windows with my key fob, his 09 model car cannot do that kek.

the B5.5, B6 and the C5 have it. it really is nice and can also hold your phone if you're too lazy to get a proper phone mount.

>I could roll up all my windows with my key fob
one of the nicest little features. perfect after parking in the summer heat.

They for whatever reason changed the cup holder for the b6, it's slightly larger than on the b5.5.

I wanted to change mine due to it being broken but it's not compatible.

Das ist ein ziemlich schwules Fahrrad, Brudi :)