Suzuki

What does o/ think of suzuki?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFBhXuzEM58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some nice little offroaders, some nice hot hatches, really reliable and cheap. Really like them.

Pretty based. I wish they were still in North America. Cheap, light and Honda/Toyota reliable without the rice tax.

good brand, no bullshit.

Can't justify buying a new suzuki over a second hand toyota though

the best Suzuki car is a Ford.
the best Suzuki 4x4 is a Chevy.

Cheap, light, fun, AWD option available on most. All good things.

the swift will be the perfect sporty shitbox once they reach prices of sub 3000€

Love my Mk.II Swift GTi. It's a no bullshit lightweight hot hatch with a simple, high revving engine. Add a turbo like I have with mine and you have a recipe for absolute madness: a short-wheelbase car under 900 kilos with over 250hp.

Which Ford?

Extremely under-rated, great reliability, great cars.
My personal favorites are the Suzuki SX4/Fiat Sedici, and the Suzuki Swift/Geo Metro.

They are cheap and reliable, the most common shitboxes here in Eastern Europe. Thouh they have a funny reputation because 80% of the old people drive 20 year old Suzuki Swifts with a shitton of dents and breaks fixed with duct tape. And they drive horribly.
youtu.be/uFBhXuzEM58

Opinions on the suzuki cappuccino? I really want one but my friends say I should get something with more power. (Even tho the one I was looking at was a turbo)

A cute!

Gen 1&2 Taurus SHO.

Hayabusa Swap and nothing will touch it on a track

Wait, wut
What Suzuki was the Taurus SHO?

It wasnt. Hes making shit up

Those had Yamaha-developed engines and have nothing to do with Suzuki.

They make great affordable cars. But anything they make larger than the swift is shit.

>2.4l 185hp engine
>good looks
>AWD option
>6-speed manual option

But then:
>AWD only available with shitty CVT

WHY
IT COULD'VE BEEN PERFECT

Yeah like I said, if it's bigger than the swift, it's garbage.

My bad. Yamaha based.

I'd say their SUVs are far from garbage, and they're definitely bigger than the Swift.

WHOOPSIE!

Is a AWD SX4 Hatchback worth it?

Sure. It's part-time AWD like Haldex, with one little difference: you can tell it to lock to a permanent 50:50 torque split.

>car based SUVs
>ANYTHING but garbage
Yeah no.

What the fuck, there's nothing Chev in a Jimny.

Suzuki something/Chevy Tracker.

It was already proven he's an idiot

>Their worst SUV ever.

The tracker is all Suzuki bruh.

I'd rather have a Vitara than any other crossover, honestly. It actually looks decent, for one, and apparently it's almost as fun as the Swift.

Oh, and at least it's still somewhat capable off-road, unlike most crossovers.

>You can buy a SFA Jimny today

Probably the most underappreciated off roader ever.

Everyone keeps talking about the "samurai" when the Jimny is just that. But new

>The tracker is all Suzuki bruh.

And it comes in Chevy. Geo. Best ever. All time.

Well I like my SX4. Recently discovered that here in Norway Suzuki is driven by mostly old people. It also is a bit noisy inside, and the A-column blocks a lot of view.

Right now I'm trying to connect 3.5 stereo jack to the 14-pin cd changer port on back of the stereo. Sadly it looks like the data port cant be fooled by wiring, I need to get som £50 box between the stereo and my phone