Minori General #6 /mg/ (previously known as Senran Kagura General /skg/ #991)

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BIRTHDAY (almost) EDITION
The old one NEWS
>New Game
gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
>Water-Gun Themed TPS
>Release 17th of March 2017 in Japan

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously
youtu.be/gZakjHZXAQs
youtu.be/JA7VpFMM1IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to exercise with Homu! Even if her training regiment would kill me

I want to just be friends with my Senran.

Petting in the 90's, is a new way I like to be!
I'm just petting in the 90's, come on Senran bow to me!
We are petting in the 90's, is a new way to set me free!
I'm just petting in the 90's...
Yes I wanna know, yes I wanna see!

[Japanese Eurobeat noises]

All hail the Minorigen. In Hampack We Trust.

Can I get that kansai translation here?

gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously

I, Homubot

Sup viral marketer. Just so you know, DLC is the reason I don't pay for video games anymore. I like paying for the game in full when I buy it.

I'd lay down my life for her fundoshi.

>Ikki Tousen gets unscrewed by the lawyers.

Based Takaki does it again.

will it come with all the DLC included I wonder

If not who cares

I'd lay down a towel in front of where I'm sitting if someone could post the high res version of the Homu double straw juice date card

Inferior version

ass is hometown damn it.

>post news related to the series this general is for
>viral marketer

Fuck off.

>not just pirating it
>paying $80+ for DLC

I pirated it on Vita, so now it's time to pirate it again.

>Game gets the PC release
>The system that could just fucking bullshit the content in
>Suddenly the Ikkitousen DLC isn't getting jewed
Hm.
Really fires up my neurons

With that attitude, people are even less likely to buy your localizations. I'd put a little more thought into this if I were you.

Welp, time to pirate. Good job releasing dlc that should of been done last year to shoehorn in with PC fags.

Thanks for posting it, but... I thought it was going to be the size of Is upscaled or something?

The best things about Senran Kagura are free and they're in this thread.

Homura's big tanned ass.

It was likely done BECAUSE of PC. At least with SV, the files between the PC and Vita version could be swapped without issue (files for textures, DLC, etc). Given that we already have the JP files dumped for EV, it would have only been a matter of time before someone spliced the Ikkitousen files into the PC version and got them running.

I can bet my ass Marvelous/etc thought "well they'll mod/pirate them, so we may as well try to cash in".

Those are upscaled pictures, I believe. Sorry, user-kun...

Favorite card.

Upscaled Homudate Master Race.

Mirai actually wants to be a sexy dominatrix just like Haruka-sama! She had her teach her all about pegging!

>angry sony fanboys try to ruin this general once again

I fucking hate people like this.

>oh no, more people can now play the game
>I feel so insecure about my purchase even though I fully know that it can't hold any exclusives from third party devs

>mfw Burst and SK2 are still exclusive, and will always be exclusive

You know.

I sort of hope that there is a way to make the Ikki Tousen girls appear like their placeholder selves.

I'd need a dump of the PS4 version (which I doubt it possible right now), but I could easily do a basic file swap if you wanted the Ikkitousen girls to look like the OC donutsteel girls.

XSEED pls go, you are just making this worse for yourselves

>Asuka left this perfection for the almighty Yen with Yumi

Typical broad.

>A dangerous renegade shinobi

Ok fine. Now give me a steam port of Valkyrie Drive, Tic Tac

>XSeed translated the Ikkitousen girls' names as Lu Bu, Guan Yu, and Sun Ce.

>Not using Ryofu, Kan-U, and Hakufu.

Please tell me I'm not the only one unreasonably upset by this.

>The pack adds Sun Ce, Lu Bu, and Guan Yu as playable characters.
What the flying fuck this isn't China. Their Japanese names are Hakufu, Ryofu, and Kan'U. You couldn't even say that the reason for their naming is licensing as their names have always been Hakufu, Ryofu, and Kan'U in Japanese even before Ikkitousen was invented.

Have some bad quality footage of PBS!

youtu.be/gZakjHZXAQs
youtu.be/JA7VpFMM1IU

Yomi's big soft butt

At least you can mod the PC version, right?

>Their Japanese names are Hakufu, Ryofu, and Kan'U

I'm actually interested in checking the files on the PC version. The PS4/Vita versions use their proper names in the files, so I wonder if the PC version will too.

In case you don't believe me, go to the JP PSN right now and look up their DLC. Even their webpages in ENGLISH will have their proper names.

Keep in mind it was the Japanese rights holders that were being cunts with the Ikki DLC.

They were probably told:

"Look! The resources are in the game already, and we can not remove them without breaking the game, and it IS getting released! So either you cash in and take the money, or hackers/modders break in and include it anyway!"

"So do you want your shit to be included and make money off it, or do you want your shit to be included and not make money off it?"

Player kissing senrans is back too, huh?

>In all of the game's voiced dialogue you can clearly hear their names being called out as Hakufu, Ryofu, and Kan'U
QUALITY LOCALIZATION

>switch system voice to Shiki
>Sansokuchin!
>Ryofuchin!
>Kanchin!

>Buying the PC version of a game I already own two years after it released.
>In the same month the new game comes out.

I can't wait for the next SK games to have simultaneous PC releases so we don't have to put up with your kind here.

I'm hoping that's just ignorance of the article for using their western names.

If not then can somebody please go on Xseed's forums and call them total retards for using the bastardized localization character names that are the reason Wani Books is a complete cunt over localization of their property in the first place?

Homubutt superior butt. White piggu go... homu...?

>buying

Just pirate it and call it a day. It's for the best anyway, since XSeed is charging for the $80+ DLC this time around.

You heard me right. They're charging for DLC on a 2 year old game.

>I'm hoping that's just ignorance of the article for using their western names.

Haha.

>If not then can somebody please go on Xseed's forums and call them total retards

Just reply to or to tell them directly and XSEED will even get a (You)

Xseed are fucking hacks

Can we please get Pqube to localize PBS instead

Still surprises me how most peeps here talk shit about XSEED.

Back then, they were based.

How fast time flies.

The VD translation was half assed and sloppy, with dozens and dozens of typos that never got fixed.

>Google Pqube
>They posted a picture of Jeanne from Fate/Extella in the meme sweater

MADMEN!

WHAT THE FUCK?

THEY GOT THE RIGHTS FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE CHARACTERS
FUCKING
NAMES?

THIS JUST IN!

Where does it say that the PC version won't have free DLC like SV and BA?

Is it time for me to leave before I want to slap every other user in the face for being annoying pricks for actually getting stuff?

The quality of their localizations hasn't even really changed that much. 99% of people are just salty about all the Falcom games, and Hatsuu not being into SK anymore.

Bullshi-

>it's real

Hot damn.

...Are you fucking kidding me? Really? Tell XSeed to go eat a dick and get the rights properly.

Shouldn't this be stupidly easy to fix with a texture change and a few font changes?

Change any listed names to the correct ones and replace the character intro name texture.

I really dislike Xseed after EV and will use any excuse I can to shit on them.

I seriously want to know what the fuck Marv was smoking when they decided to get a crossover with a licensing nightmare series like Ikkitousen for a series that gets regular international releases.

Jeanne is cute.

This thread. K, I'm done buying the English localizations. I'll just watch the LPs streamed when the game gets released and I'll be happy. Don't even want to give pedantic neckbeards the business.

Calm down XSEED! Not everyone is an ungrateful ass! Thanks for trying!

If XSeed doesn't use bizarre proprietary formats for the textures, I will personally do it the moment I get my hands on the game.

That's...I don't even know how to comment on that.

It's just angry sony fanboys. I don't understand it myself. I've bought SV and BA on steam, now they're releasing EV and suddenly everything is bad. I couldn't be happier to be quite honest.

Each time she says "Huh?!" that number appears instead. Really weird!

>hide XSeed posts
>report XSeed fake news
>do not respond to Xseed employees on /skg/

Let's go back to life and hometown, folks. Where are you, squidboy? I want to bully you!

What's Ikkitousen?

Nobody's complaining about the PC release except for retarded false flaggers.

People are upset and critical of how the Ikkitousen characters are being handled like a pimp handles his least favorite ho.

Three Kingdoms warriors Reincarnated as busty T H I C C women and dudes fighting.

So do you people actually want the Ikki Tousen DLC or are you going to bitch about anything you can (up and including the names, which seriously is the stupidest thing to complain about)

see

I wanted the Ikkitousen DLC when it fucking mattered:

When I bought the game last year.

And with the correct fucking names.

I want Ikki Tousen DLC not fucking Battle Vixen DLC.

They might as well have just made their OC Steel Donuts playable instead, I wouldn't have even been upset.

I cared about the DLC when the game released. I don't care about it now, doubly so due to the hilarious naming legalities. If anything, they should be giving everyone the DLC for free as an apology.

I appreciate it and the name "issue" can be modded/fixed anyway.

Do you know how long it's been since you've seen a single page of Ikki Tousen manga?

A relic of the past, still alive long after everyone stopped reading it.

I literally and figuratively re-read and re-watched Ikkitousen before EV released in the West because I like Ryofu that much.

Goodnight, /skg/. Hopefully when I wake up, this whole shitstorm is over.

PS: At least this whole name thing isn't as retarded as with JoJo.

Fuck off already, this isn't the place for viral marketing.

I think I'm just going to keep importing and buying Senran Kagura games from the Japanese directly then spend money on these inferior localizations.

>triple swimsuits for EV's boxart
>dialogue that doesn't match what's being said
>crazy cat lady using a company's twitter like it was her personal account
>pururu finish being translated as "creative" finish

So fucking done with Xseed.

Oh, almost forgot!

>randomized cards in their LEs with no option to buy the ones you want
>doesn't even randomize the cards
>sells the remaining nonrandomized cards at a later date because they were never put in at game's release

>PS: At least this whole name thing isn't as retarded as with JoJo.
It's arguably worse, nigga.

JoJo is because the Westerners will murder you and burn your company to the ground over their name.

This is a company going:
>Ok
>You can use our series name
>Our characters
>Our characters likeness
>Our characters voices
>But not their names
>No, nobody will sue you if we say 'Yes.'
>Yes, they're our names
>What do you mean 'We're fucking retarded'?

I have the anime somewhere... I should finish watching it now. I got 1/2 way through season 2.

to be fair that makes more sense

They look like their moms still dress them.

The nice thing about importing them directly is that Marvelous gets more of your gaming dollars, thus you're actually supporting the people who make the games, instead of splitting that with the people who got lazy localizing them and want to shit up Veeky Forums generals.

Jojo is worse because it's a very well recognized and popular brand with characters being renamed for no reason other than to make the game "more accesible" to people who wouldn't care and would have probably recognized the japanese names in the first place. It was totally pointless and served nothing but to upset fans.

This is just yet another legal pissing contest. At least you can make the tenuous defense of Battle Vien's rights holders defending their property (if you wanted to defend them in the first place).

I don't even care about the Ikkis, but I can see why people would want them to have their actual goddamn names, can't you?

I imagine the chinese names aren't problematic because they are based on historical figures and their original names are in the public domain, but aren't their names in Ikki Tousen the japanese versions of those same names?

The bad thing about importing is that I don't know what the fuck anything says.

Finally I can post this.

>Jojo is worse because it's a very well recognized and popular brand with characters being renamed for no reason other than to make the game "more accesible" to people who wouldn't care and would have probably recognized the japanese names in the first place. It was totally pointless and served nothing but to upset fans.
Are you fucking retarded?

The names are changed in JoJo not to make them more 'accessible' you mouth-breathing neanderthal fuck.
They're changed because people like Prince will SUE YOUR ASS IN TO POVERTY if you use "Gold Experience Requiem" or "Metallica" or "Limp Bizkit" or "Bandname"or whatever in your fucking game.

Dumbass.

The Japanese names are literally just how you read their names, but in Japanese.

Lu Bu in Japanese is literally "Ryofu Hosen".

>>dialogue that doesn't match what's being said
Oh, yes.
>肉。。。食いたいなあ。。。I really want to eat meat
>Crap, I forgot to close a window
Does the Crimson squad HQ even have windows? How was this deemed an appropriate replacement?

In a way I like it more, I can just sort of imagine my own story while enjoying sexy Japanese VAs. Try fapping to Hikage's voice if you don't believe me.