January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Prev.

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffmobius/ability/705
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/1guy/xYamms

>tfw still no Seifer BSB

Why didn't you delete the pastebins? They're shit and don't give any information to the new players to be able to play the game without thinking.

Next time I'll delete it all. We will return to Zero. Including the thread number. All that will remaind is "discuss FF faggets"

Stop

>Misinterpret the information given to you
Yeah you know, if you actually gave me relevant information that'd be an excuse. Except you straight up say something intentionally misleading that's a non-answer to the question.

>Can you get event cards ways other than with summons.
>You can buy cards from the shop.

Quit jerking my chain.

Stop

Thats not the safety word

We Type-0 now.

It's a beautiful day, now watch some bastard fuck it up.

>Can you get event cards ways other than with summons.
>is answered yes
>doesn't believe it
Then why ask, holy shit.

Stop

Does anyone know if Meir is out in Mobius yet? It came out on steam recently and I might pick it up if she has.

Okay, one more after this so we finish on a nice 5. You did ask politely and I don't want to derail the thread right at the start.

Because they guy told me to get a specific event card. Then told me something that had nothing to do with the question in the first place that was intentionally misleading. But seriously it's time to stop.

Stop

So is firion good or meme? I cant tell

ayyy i need dark orbs to rank up my mage but the only cards that generate dark orbs cost 33 ability cards (ive only got 2 ac)

Haste

To be continued never.

if only

The point was that all current event cards are shit.
Especially a certain fat guy's.

LV? Death *tips tricorn*

She's in.
I see her every day.

If you could be any FF girl, which FF girl would you like to be?

I don't want to be a girl, but I would like to be with a certain FF girl!

Ramza

I don't want to be any, but I want freya to be my girl

>buy out the rest of gigantuars from event
>go to awaken firion from 3-4*
>missing one beast meat
>ok I'll go buy some, nbd
>click world
>You're unit capped bucko you can't go into the world!
>199/145

fuck this game
I made this post knowing I would be laughed at and I'm still bitter

he can get 65% atk from his passives with dual wield and a fucking 125% damage against demon, beasts and dragons. so yeah he's not bad

Ovelia So I can be with best girl Agrias for the rest of my life

Joke's on you, I have a safety bit equipped

But, Agrias dies. And Ovelia lives the rest of her life with Delita

How do I level Fatal Fire and Fatal Blizzard in Mobius? Only by buying dupes with ability cards and fusion them? Or does it have a creature I could farm with the skill? There's no info about this on any wiki.

But it was stated that all Ramza's party survived the Airship Graveyard. Ovelia is killed by Delita.

is buster sword X the final upgrade on soldier first class?

I would be this saucy angel right here

That wouldn't happen if I was Ovelia though. I'd just run away with Agrias and live together where no one can find us.

Aerith, because that means I'm dead.

You know, maybe Ramza really is a girl after all...

>Mobius is already out on steam

Today is a real good day.

Slowpoke

>70%

Been preocupied with the For Honor beta.

Die disgusting pieces of trash

>it's down right now

snowstorm headwaters

altema.jp/ffmobius/ability/705

Eyyy, our dual wields are tied, did you reroll for noctis too user?

thanks!

You'd really want to get fucked by furry fags?

Thats not a nice thing to say user. Freya is a beautiful waifu and you hatred of her in unwarranted

Yeah in december, I got two
I'm currently grinding DW, Excalibur x2 (to be fused), Sakurafubuki and Blade Mastery, but most of them are around 15%...

She's a furry and all furries are trash and anyone that likes them deserves death.

Freya is too pure for that. She's the least slutty FF char

Pretty similar to my set up, I'm running cecil, zidane, miyuki chiz and snow.

I won't lie despite Wol being edgy as shit, I actually kind of like him as a character.

He's a cynical asshole all the time, always questioning what everyone tells him instead of just following like everyone else. But, at least the way it seems, he's not completely anime and seems to have actual thoughts despite how monotonous he talks and acts. It kind of surprises me what he says about Mog, even going as far as to say he regrets that he wasn't a true friend to him. Maybe I'm reading too far into it or making up shit, but he seems a lot less one dimensional than I originally thought he was when I started.
But I'm on it right now

Cecil

A question about Bravely Default;

Do you not absorb genomes if you flee the battle (at least against Nemeses)?
Also, do you sometimes just not absorb genomes at all?
I was trying to get Thundaja off Asmodeus thanks to Stillness and I just wouldn't get it, no matter how often I tried.
I know Stillness isn't blocking it, because I have absorbed Genomes in the past through it. Maybe the game has some sort of anti-cheese measures, since my party is only lvl 70 bs lvl 99 Asmodeus?

Lulu so I could play with her own Lulu's.

>Do Garland with /ffg/
>He actually knocks us all down

Well, user I don't remember anything about the mechanics in depth so I cannot help, sorry.

Why would you reply to him at all if you can't help? Are you retarded?

To acknowledge his existence and lift the illusion that /ffg/ is only about mobile games.

Just now catching on huh?

yes

>Lift the illusion
You mean deny the truth?

Dear god don't buy dupes with ability tickets just to fuse them. Using boost fusion uses fewer tickets and is faster.

>Chapter 3 part 2 in mobius
>individual mission costs approaching 30 stamina per
30 stamina takes two and a half hours to recharge
who the fuck thought this should just keep going up and up? Why does it never reset the stamina cost at the beginning of new area like ffbe?

Hosting an apoc raid against Garland. Bringing Garland and Y'shtola.

The raid ID is 7243.

Did you seriously run out of elixirs? Also I think there are fewer than 5 high stamina fights in chapter 3.

at chapter 4 it comes back to 5~11 stamina maps. just push thru with elixirs and by gaining levels since those fights give so much exp.

>Drop a few tickets to see if I can get Marie or at least Artemios
>"Oh boy, gold crystal, here we go"
>It's another Elle episode

At least someone will get tanky when I finally decide to get these TM's. I'll just save my tickets for the FF2 event so I can get more Elles.

I'm at chapter 3 now, and Wol seems like the most reasonable guy in the world, next to Garland. He's plopped into a ruined world with no recollection of who he is, along with a ton of other people, and is basically entered into a huge competion to be the very best and beat Chaos. Everyone's talking about THE PROPHECY he has to follow, but nobody tells him shit until it's actually happening. He has to see the one creature he befriended sacrifice itself for him, which turns out to also be part of the prophecy, and Mog knew from the beginning it had to become his friend for the prophecy to take effect, leaving Wol unsure of how true that friendship even was.

He has every right to be cynical of people telling him what to do. He doesn't seem to mind the idea of becoming the Warrior of Light with his own strength, but he resents the idea of being mentally conditioned into it by others.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He got KO'd by a street rat.

Nah I still have elixirs I'm just whining about having to use every single one to complete the story or be left with 150 minute+ wait times
Thank fucking vox
for all intents and purposes at least

What are some ability cards worth noting for soldier 1st class?
Right now im running ff7 ranger hades and regular hades then warrior phantom and ranger nightmare

Stop making me want to replay vanilla XII, Vaynefag, I'm waiting for Zodiac Age.

Only 4 months to go. You can wait, fuckboy

Vanille and Fang

>Tfw the Tyroshit in your pub raid gets one shot by Garland before he can get walled
Wtf I love apoc pub raids now.

>it's a retard attacks before defenses go up episode

Dull that edge, faggot

Is there any difference between Warrior/Mage/Ranger cards? I guess the type tends to correspond to what Extra Skills they have, but even that doesn't seem too consistent, and they all seem to do more or less the same thing. I've seen claims that matching the card's type with your job's type yields some bonus, but I'm pretty sure that's outdated since I can't find it in-game anywhere. Comparing, say, Bismarck/Undine/Siren they look virtually identical. Does it even matter which flavor I take as an Attacker in MP?

We've been through this before, that was something wrong that happened to him,not something that could logically be attributed to his own actions.

But XII is good user, especially emulated.
And it'll be months after release before ZA comes to PC.

>Is there any difference between Warrior/Mage/Ranger cards
What the actual fuck kind of question is this? Why does it fucking matter in the first palce?

Yiff in hell.

Seems like a pretty straight forward one to me. Things I've read have led me to believe it makes a big difference for multiplayer, but I can't see why.

Sick 2007 meme reddit trash

/1guy/ arguing with himself

>Telling furries to kill themselves is edgy
Nah fuck that. Furries are shitty human being.
Have you tried reading the faq? No you haven't so don't say yes

So he couldn't defend himself against a child. That is... not his fault? And we're supposed to trust this guy ruling an empire, or the world?