/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev.com/quiz/9132844/Is-This-Quote-from-the-Danganronpa-dub-or-DRAT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOVE HOSHI

Everyone look at this real quick.

This is good ship.

New thread, post uncomfy.

Friendly reminder.

What is your favorite crack ship?

What is she getting Saihara for Valentine's day?

I wish people did better genderbends of Miu, but they keep being lazy and having no imagination and just slightly alter her existing outfit. It won't work due to how feminine looking it is and its coloring.

I demand an album from these men.

Fucked by Kaede, Rantarou, Miu, Kokichi, Kii-bo, Gonta Gokuhara, Normie Saihara, Saihara, Tsumugi, Korekiyo, Tenko, Kirumi, Maki, Ryouma, Ryouma's tennis racket, Kaito, and Angie + Angie's god

If you look closely, she's already giving it to him.

uncomfy you say?

This year Himiko is spending Valentines with her special someone.

Miu/Kirumi

>we will never get a DR racing game

I need a version of this for the women

How would you name their band?
Dead Girlfriend Club?

This

Backstreet Beta Boys
That works too though.

The joys of motherhood.

>A killing game is a shitty situation but both Saihara and Yumeno gained better habits from it. Namely, they began to eat breakfast everyday.

Don't see what you mean.

Gundham, chiaki and naegi. Why those 3?

Lucky, Dick and Meme.

What is that?

So, no datamine of the main game yet?

You must've posted the wrong image. I'll post the right one for you.

Titanic.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

*Snaps Neck*
I've come prepared this time, Bully-kun!

"SQUISH"

Isn't that a dick in the picture?

Why not?

It's a dildo. See the power button between her fingers?

Good! So, how you're going to resist this time? Yelling? Throwing gummies? Running away? Hahahahaha!

Indeed!

Well clearly I'm retarded. I thought he was in a machine or something.

/U/ IN THE LOO

W-what the heck?! I snapped your neck and you're still standing? Is some Deus Ex Machina bullshit or something?!

Tender loving x moekiyo

Happy Valentines Day /drg/
Maybe your seed be plentiful in the belly of your waifus.
And the opposite in the case of your husbandos.

That doesn't mean she's not giving a Saihara a show, preparing him for what's gonna happen

>Another day and still no one has seen Ouma. Leaving that aside, Momota wants to everyone his plan.
>Momota asks for everyone's help and tell his plan. It is a very simple one: fight against Monokuma.
So wait, no one have seen Kokichi for the full two days in chapter 5? Where could he even been?

According the Miu's date info, it seems she likes it when you offer to read an ero book with her. However, her dialogue is her accusing you of masturbating to female dogs. It seems the next best choice after that is choosing to read manga, which has her start to tell a funny/perverted story. As long as I don't need best option every time for her best ending, I think I'll pick manga instead.

Me x happiness

I like the way you think!

As if you ever had enough strength to break even a little stick, let alone a neck of a man.

A weakling should know her place, under the feets of the strong!!

He could've been collecting Miu's inventions and planning exactly how he'd do the mastermind charade.

C-curse you, Bully-kun, i'll have my-my revenge, someday...

>Maki's face when Kaito asks to do anal with her

No wonder that's a crackship. True OTP is him x having his hair cut, being beaten by bullies, being forced to eat lunch in the toilet and pleasuring faceless old men for money

>set up a complicated murder
>to get revenge on someone who wronged you
>suddenly this loli shows up
>figures out all the tricks with her lesbiand baka friend
>Supid meddling kids
>get executed

>Saihara has that clamoring for his dick
>She still needs to forcibly steal his virginity
I wonder if he ends up fantasizing about her after that and what would happens if she found out

And how about getting the revenge right now, today?

Always trying to get it and stopping middleway. At best, you get yourself free of the bullying, for an hour! At worst, well, it'll be like usual!

Come on, don't dissapoint me yet again!! Take your revenge already, otherwise, it's spanking time!

No bullying the moe! :^)

She would scold and mock him for having such fleeting thoughts about her, while fidgeting and holding her legs together as she contains her wetness.

So what are the most likely to pleasure faceless old men rankings for the V3 cast?

DELETE THIS

Because i'm meeting with Mahiru for a wash, so i can rejuvenate my energy and plot my revenge!

Ta-Ta, Bully-Kun! Until we meet again!

Let me speed it up, Saionji!

No needs to thank me, it's all natural! Until we meet again, as usual, tomorrow for the daily bullying!

>Everyone agrees with the plan and start their own preparation to fight at the gym on nighttime. Saihara's preparation is Free Time Events.

Male:
Rantaro > Ouma > Korekiyo> Kaito > Saihara > Ryoma > Gonta > Kiibo

I'm not sure if I'm fine with my daughter having a 'special someone' yet, but I'd much prefer her to spend Valentines Day with her best friend than Bondage Bane.

After all, I'm...

>Juiced "Touch My Daughter, Prepare for Slaughter" Up20
>Juiced "This Witch Is Mine, Bitch" Up20
>Juiced "Gotta Fight for Trucy Wright" Up20
>Juiced "On A Mission to Save The Magician" Up20
>Juiced "Hurt the Mage, and You'll Feel My Rage" Up20
>Juiced "Under 5 Feet Makes My Heart Skip a Beat" Up20
>Juiced "Vital Dialogue Shown? There Goes My Microphone" Up20
>Juiced "Nothing Worse Than a Korekiyo Katakana" Up20
>Juiced "Don't You Dare Umuu in My Daughter's Vagoo" Up20
>Juiced "Insult the Wizard and I'll Get Triggered" Up20

The face when Miu finally taked massive log shit

Ouma, Miu, Shinguji, Angie if you tell her it's for god's sake, normie Saihara in exchange of money to buy Danganronpa merch
Amami and Tsumugi probably sucked a few producers' dicks as well

Where the fuck is the Normie Hoshi fanart? He had the best prologue suit.

Are you insulted?

He seems interesting but he's not fetish-bait so he won't get art or headcanons

KEKED IN THE AFTERLIFE

>Hes not fetish-bait
Yeah. Okay.

>mfw that one babycon Hoshi artist on pixiv

I was honestly gonna post one of those but they're just so disturbing. His normal art looks sexual also.

I just prefer her dialogue if you pick manga. It sounds really funny. Something about lewd and being at a Chinese restaurant with her family.

I love Hoshi, but trying to wrap my head around what he'd be like pre-mindhacc is nearly impossible for me. Would he have been a delinquent?

Now that's LUCC

I wonder what Miu's family would be like.

>Would he have been a delinquent?
His pose, expression, and cigarette make me think that.

Isnt the brainwash thing an opposite of who they used to be like when Tsumugi used an example of Kaito and Kaede?

>cigarrete
It's just cocoa cigarrete.

Unless they're like her, or extremely lenient, then probably embarrassed and ashamed of their daughter's shameful displays.

>Luck: 999

wow what the hell?

I want to be Miu's devoted boyfriend and tame her with nice words in front of her family and impress them!

>Isnt the brainwash thing an opposite of who they used to be like
That was just an assumption, since they don't show the others and there's still debate if the tapes are real or they were brainwashed to make the tapes.

quotev.com/quiz/9132844/Is-This-Quote-from-the-Danganronpa-dub-or-DRAT

You get get 999 luck on SHSL Lucky Students if you grind that stat.

>he starts avoiding her
>she gets uppity about it
Her cornering him over it would be funny
Would she make fun of him in public?

At least (pre-brainwash)her family gave her a pearl necklace.

Supposedly at that level the character becomes broken, with every single attack critting.

Since him, Naegi and Nagito can all hit 999 in luck, it's a straightfoward way of steamrolling the game if you're willing to grind that stat.

78%
You answered 31 out of 40 questions correctly

>75%
>You answered 30 out of 40 questions correctly
Damn, how could I failed that much.

That gave me a hot thought. I can imagine her cornering him in the hallway and asking him angrily about why he's avoiding her, and then slowly rubbing his crotch longingly as her tone gets sadder about how she feels sad and lonely. This would happen after she'd mock him in front of the others about how much of a pervert he is.

Where can I read them

75% huh...
Good enogh, I guess...