Is that a 200ZR hood?

Nah, it's only the two seater

No, doesn't have the center scoop.

No, stock

theyre pretty shit in every manner
ugly as hell

only the 200ZR is cool

Nice Z31, too bad its has a beard and faggot for occupants

Not my favorite Z but at least it has 80's cool.

Z coolness goes in this order:
S30
Z32
power gap
Z31
Z32
Z33
Z34

EEEHHHHHHH I think it's pretty nice. Not fast by any means but it's unique and hasn't cost me over 3 grand.

pls be my manlet bf

>S30
>Z32
>power gap
>Z31
>Z33
>Z34

fixd

S30
Z32
power gap
Z31
Z33
Z34
S130

double fixd

Looks scummy
And poorly built
And slow
And like a cheap person would drive it

SCUM

Nice car, too bad you look like a massive faggot.

Thanks babe im glad the true cancer of Veeky Forums infiltrates Veeky Forums too

80s cars are shit design wise cant help it

S30
S130
Z32
power gap
Z31
Z34
Z33

triple fixed

Is it a turbo?

If not, you're wasting your time.

I hope hes a massive faggot. hes a qt

The true cancer being nissan scumbags

>S130
but they're awwwwful.

Oh yea, the N/A is a more of a cow than this one is

yeah she put on a little bit of weight and isnt drop dead sexy anymore but shes still better than a lot of others

>MEGAFAGGOT

on the plus side, if you to a NA to T conversion it'll net you more power than just a stock turbo. NAs run higher compression pistons. Stock turbos have run 20+psi on stock internals. These things are RETARD strong

The stock bottom end can hold 500+ with supporting mods.
>one day

I plan on upgrading my turbo from the stock T3 to a modern ball bearing turbo. Yet keeping the boost stock

I'm bumping up the boost to around 10 this summer hopefully the shite trans wont die

Why is it sooo hard to find a hardtop? I just don't wanna carry all that weight
daily reminder that the Devil Z was based on the Mid Night Club's twin turbo S130

That thing is fucking sexy.
If I didn't have such a hard on for 69 Mustangs, I would be blowing my load on one of those.

What year? If you have anything older than a 86 like me(mines a 86) the Borg Warner T5 can only handle 300hp so you should be fine. But you're pushing the heat boundaries, I recommend you invest into setting up your own intercooler setup. No real kit solutions exist for us, exist the spearco one, but that one is complete shit.

carthrottle.com/post/hL0KGt/

Yeah, there was also a Mid Night member with nothing but Zs

Z31s were popular for highway racing in Nihon

I have an 86, I dont plan on pushing it to hard without that intercooler. Making your own is slightly a pain as the room for everything is pretty limited.

Just the Z31 groups on facebook, they're pretty helpful and some people give pointers through their own setups. If you plan on deleting a lot of shit and relocating the turbo it should help immensely

Already on that, it's super helpful being in those groups. My friend is farther in the build process than I am (mines practically stock) and he's doing relocation too.

no wonder your car seemed familiar. i assume its lower than stock?

Nope, haven't touched the suspension. Only have put on those wheels. I could NOT stand the stock saw blade wheels.

Why does it seem like everyone hates the Z31?!?

I swear it's like they think it's a cool thing to hate them or something, like ppl who hate hondas
I've always loved Z31's I love the 80's wedge shape and pop-ups, and just do an engine swap and you have a decent car

I dont like them because theyre relatively shit and I hate 80s car design

They are terrible cars. Even for their time

I love my stock sawblades, but I can't find good wheels to go with the car. Its hard finding something that just fits its style.

I think the wheels I have now look killer.

>just

Totally easy right

Shit electronics especially digital dash models but I like em

Surprisingly my digi dash still works like a charm

>just do an engine swap and you have a decent car

Things people say about shitty cars.

what about my beat to fuck piece of shit?

I think the z31 is the best of the z cars after the s30 aesthetics wise, the z32 is just too...round, i guess?

this is coming from a dude who owns an s30, too

>Literally slower than a pigfat NA Z32
Why would you ever pay money for that pile of dicks? With the Tarbu tax, you could probably get an fully functioning S13 or even S30 for cheaper.

I want to drop a 5.6 in an s130

Payed $1500 for a RWD non-rusted manual turbo coupe. Im not mad

these things are cheap as hell since hardly anyone wants them

I see turbo ones for 2-5k on the reg

I want a black and gold one with a hot L28ET and gullwings

So do I. I've got an S130 chassis laying around that came with a bunch of S30 parts I bought, and my friend is planning to swap a 6BT into Titan and has promised me the VK in exchange for my help.

this desu
who gives a fuck if its slow. it's got that 80s aesthetic, two doors, correct-wheel-drive and it makes turbo noises.

That's all that matters

I'm a big fan of the zip-tie stitches there by the headlight.

Fucking metal.

They're not even hard to fix if it does go bad, just resolder a few cracked solder joints in the dash power supply.

How about you do some research... The real devil Z was an s31 with an RB

It will never be as cool as an s30

wrong

the SSS car had a L28

why cant you practice what you preach

the s31 had an l28 you fucking retard

The SSS car was a replica of the Devil Z.

This guy can't follow along...

lolno you goddamn fucktard

...which is the real Devil Z

not my fault you guys are stupid af

the devil z is either an s30 or an s31 with either an rb or l28, if it had an l28, than is was an s30, if it had an rb, then it could be either. its more likely an s31 because it was japanese, that car originally came with an L20.

I agree COMPLETELY

except its always had an L28ET and thats all the Devil Z has had

S31 is just a later S30 with more weight

Pretty clean but you need to take it to a paintless dent repair guy to get those little dings fixed and then detail the shit out of it up to and including paint correction.

did some research which you guys cant seem to do ironically, and it looks like i was right, it's an s30 with an l28, but it was based of the ABR Hosoki 280zx. It is not, however, a 280zx. Even a retard can tell that it's different visually(look as the quarter glass)

Sources:
wanganmidnight.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Z

carthrottle.com/post/hL0KGt/

the s31 was released in japan only with an l20, the american counterpart was just the standard 280z s30

It was an L28 stroked to a 3.1l with triple weber dcoe40 carbs and twin turbos.

That's the plan!

>weber
Mikuni's senpai. Don't forget, HKS manufactured the surge tank to allow it to use a carb and turbo.

Z31 a second favorite Z-car, but yall fuckers are silly looking. Good on you for being confident enough to post a picture of yourself on an indonesian tsunami surfing imageboard.
That said, get a new set of wheels on that bitch ASAP. Anything between 15x8 and 16x10 would do her justice.
it looks something like this.
S130
Z31
S30
Z32
everything else belongs in the

They're Mikuni-brand Webers. Mikuni also makes SUs.

Weber manufactured by mikuni for alfa romeo, it's weird.

if you think the s30 isnt a million times better than any other z car please kill yourself right now

I've owned an S30 for 5 years. Daily drove it for the first two as well.
I just prefer the S130's looks because of my own horrible taste. Also it might be the weight but a 300hp S130 is a lot more comfortable than a 300hp S30.