I LIKE TO PLAY MERCY

Doomfist

>playing torbjorn
>hit by reinhardt once
>activate my ultimate
>throw down an armor pack for myself
>hit once again by reinhardt as i pick up the second pack
>immediately killed half a second later by Hanzo

Right so I'm full health + one armor pack, take a hit from Reinhardt, activate my ultimate and throw down another armor pack, giving me 375 MORE armor, get hit once again by Reinhardt, so I am probably somewhere between 450 and 500 health, and then I insta-die to Hanzo's scatter arrow.

?????

Which players are the biggest game losing pieces of shit and why do they play this beautiful man?

>compfags having a taste of the "it is just a game" mentality

wow what a great overwatch-related OP image

aren't events usually over by now?

>Torbjorn ready to bark
What did he mean by this?

Just remember it's a video game if you aren't having fun you should use your time for something else video games are just meant to be recreation chances are you aren't going to make a living doing this so there's no need to frustrate yourself go play or do something else if you ever feel upset life is too short to spend your recreation time on things that make you mad so just relax and don't take games so seriously all the time

Should've been another Widow OP desu

BLIZZARD RESET THE LOOT BOXES NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE

So why did no one tell me Jeff got his degree in fucking creative writing?

Why the fuck is he heading up this project? No wonder they can't balance heroes or design maps worth a shit

Animated Series starting these two when?

Are genji mains the worst kind of people?

this general would actually be decent without all the waifuposting

>812 / 251 / 164 / 10

You fucks had like an hour and a half to make a better OP. Feel free to do it yourself next time

Post your ideas for Character interactions

Winston: I don't recall inviting you to Overwatch
Roadhog: Heard there was peanut butter

Sombra: Mako, you must've known Jamison's parents.
Roadhog: Knew.

Sombra: Jamison, I need to know, what did you find?
Junkrat: Nothin but a bit o' scrap, that's for sure *nervous laughter*

Save Amélie when?

New skin when?

No no no you don't understand they don't have a balancing problem.

I mean so what if the next major patch is going to make bastion OP as shit or that the D.Va nerf knocked her into irreleventcy with a 16% play rate compared to 80%

Also choke points are the pinnacle of map design. As it's CTF's ability to capture your flag while the enemy has your flag too!

All of these are the result of the genius that is Jeff, comparable to the great Icefrog of Dota

If he scatter arrows your feet, the game registers it as you getting hit by all the scatter arrows at once

You can drop almost anyone instantly with it if you do it

Why is he so perfect

Stop refusing to charge when your Reinhardt charges.

Bestest and purest (friend)ship!

that's retarded man

he just randomly shot it towards the payload at the end of hollywood and it must have happened to land immediately under my feet. all 350+ armor completely shredded because of lazy development

>So why did no one tell me Jeff got his degree in fucking creative writing?

It's irrelevant. That's what got him in the door at Blizzard, where he then developed actual experience.

>Why the fuck is he heading up this project?
Because he didn't come fresh out of college to the Director lead, he proved himself within the company after learning more skillsets internally. A lot, even most of the world's businesses work this way.

>No wonder they can't balance heroes or design maps worth a shit

Your opinion is as valid as mine, but see above. Jeff's creative writing degree isn't the extent of his education and knowledge. It's just what he did in college. Believe it or not you can continue to learn skills outside of school, look at literally all of the most successful people in the world. They didn't get degrees in CEOnomics and Directology. They worked their way up their fields internally by continually improving themselves in the field.

There is no main worse than a mercy main

>with every death comes Honor, with Honor, SAKE!

Widowmaker: You reek of cheap alcohol
McCree: Yet I still shoot straight better then you.

McCree: So how painful was getting those Los Muetos tattoos removed?
Sombra: You of all people is going to bring that up?

Stop charging in to stupid shit first

McCree: If I take off that mask, would you die
Roadhog: It would be extremely painful
McCree: You're a big guy
Roadhog: For you

>didn't get Sanjang

Game design degrees didn't exist when he joined Blizz user, what the fuck degree should he have?

>blizzard
>ever being lazy
Fuck you. They're the best balancers in the industry. Who are you to think a Sniper shouldn't have an ability that can do 450 damage?

Stop charging across the map you dumbfuck. We don't move as fast as you.
Hold that barrier up and walk in, until it's destroyed.

>best balancers in the industry
are you actually retarded or have you learned nothing throughout WoW's lifespan?

>removing headshots
>bastion OP

>"genji i have gold elims as a lucio i dont think you are accompishling much"
>"mayb ask fukin [other damage] switch i have 4 golds"

evri tiem

Good friends out having a good time

>be me
>just came back from a 2 week vacation
>didn't even realize this event was going on
>log on today
>see all these new skins
>dont have remotely enough credits for the ones i want

well boys. g fucking g.

>tfw I charge and get Ana boosted and Zarya barriered

Wait wasn't Jeff the head of that failed Titan project? He really doesn't have anything to show for the last decade of work. Legion, WoD, MoP, Cata, and even late Wrath were all after Titan started.

Jeff has nothing on his resume before Overwatch. I mean come on Wrath came out in 2008 and Titan started about a year in. He was on that project for eight years before it turned into Overwatch.

And no one can deny the changes they've made recently have been terrible.

I mean FUCK we all know the bastion changes coming right? His solution to him going god mode was to cap damage reduction at 70%

>what the fuck degree should he have?
Computer science, IT, math, physics, etc.

Look at Doom and how outstanding that game was. All the creators were computer scientists, programmers, and mathematicians

>headcanons

It's 2017 and people STILL don't know how to counter a Torbjorn/Symmetra comp

When Reinhardt charges he is making a commitment, which if the rest of team doesn't buy into seals his fate. You're probably the type of retard to bitch about how shitty your team is, meanwhile you'll sit behind the choke while Rein is up there getting fucked because you and the other lobotomites didn't push.

Are you sitting back watching who your Rein grabs before you move? You just got to go you faggot. You're not busting a choke without Rein anyway, why guarantee failure by sitting on your ass because you're mad X didn't happen?

There's ONE way you might be able to

Why is Tracer dressed so sluttily for a simple dinner out with friends?

>Genera

You had one fucking job, OP

Yeah, mostly because nobody can use him

Oh shit I forgot about how insane the creators of doom were, pic related

Meanwhile the 70% damage reduction cap on the PTR broke Ana's heal grenade fucking kek. they already have unmanageable spaghetti code

Tons of elims as Lucio isn't that abnormal, it's not terribly relevant.

>Torb not invited

lmao you're retarded and you want to blame everyone else because you make shitty charges into 1v6 fights? hahaha shut the fuck up retard.

Rein's a big guy.

>stone's throw away from masters
>have to take extended break for work reasons
>come back having decayed to 3000
>the difference between 3000 and 3460 is insane
>forced to go Zen to try to both heal and DPS because no one is doing their fucking job
I really thought ELO hell wasn't a thing

This general would be great without discord faggots.

Rare footage of Jack actually smiling

Who do you think is having a worse time?
Reaper or Widowmaker

4u

this implies those are the same person

Overwatch has been an overwhelming success going by sales alone.

If anything Jeff probably saved whatever Titan was burning into.

>And no one can deny the changes they've made recently have been terrible.

I think they've done great things for the game lately, so I guess that claim just got blown out since you made such a broad blanket statement.

>what the fuck degree should he have?

math or something in computing? Jeff spent his time at blizz writing quests and designing the way the dungeons looked, now anything to do with combat or balance. you know, things that are actually fucking difficult and not "artistic"

>team gets pushed back to spawn on Nepal
>they're actually leaving the spawn room to fight even though they're so far in we can shoot them from inside
>I went Widow for 10 seconds to get free headshots and to scare them away far enough to give us some room
>they bitch about me switching off heals
At what point can I wholly and rightfully blame my team?

>Meanwhile the 70% damage reduction cap on the PTR broke Ana's heal grenade
wait, what? Elaborate

How many of you guys use different voices? I use korean they just sound so nice especially sombra. Also post pics of your lunch/dinner~

Widow actually seems to be enjoying herself, Reaper it's hard to tell but he seems too busy trying to figure out how he is going to eat without taking his mask off

Reaper. He isn't using chopsticks correctly.

Widowmaker is just complaining about being dragged to spying on Overwatch with him.

>repeatedly get your team melted because you suddenly drop your shield and charge in, leaving them surprised and standing in the choke in a small group with no protection
>wonder why they don't trust you enough to follow your lead

>Torbjorn/Symmetra comp
>better pick Genji
>wtf Symmetra OP

Don't spill ur goke user. Also that's a cute pillow.

That's why its not canon.

im playing on my friends computer/144hz 2k monitor and its fucking ridiculous how much better the game plays coming from 60hz
he gets way more fps than me too with his 970 vs my 480, though he had to rebuild the rest of his rig a while ago.
for comparison
him: 4770k,970, 16gigs ddr4,
me: 3770k, 480 8gig, 8 gigs of ddr3
his monitor cost him like a grand a year ago too

so im guessing my shit is just older/worse and thats why he gets fucktonnes more fps than me, can play with vsync enabled no fucking problem and in 2k 144hz. i really want to invest in one because this has been super eye opening as i play Ana, widow and tracer a fair amount.

i was under the impression 480s were equivalent to 970's at least. was fully thinking id have to buy another one or sell this and just drop the money for a 1070 .

A weird side effect of the 70% DR cap is that Ana's grenade now only blocks 70% of all healing instead of 100%.

Personally I think they should just let it rock but they already it's getting fixed.

...yes, the same person over the history of Veeky Forums

your point?

A good big brother

>I think they've done great things for the game lately

really? You like the map design? Or the fact that the game was released without a server browser or match history? Or the fact that whenever you want to play you have to do russian and get a random game mode with a random map? Or how they don't use pseudorandom so you can get the same map three times in a row? Or that they gave the hero that can one shot 19 out of 23 classes a hook that pulls them into point blank range? Or the fact that they couldn't create a unique game mode outside capture point and payload? Or the fact that they capped the FoV? Or the fact that the game won't register damage correctly? Or the fact that the game breaks down when there were only eight people on each team so they had to bring it down to 6 in the alpha because they couldn't fix the crashes?

Do I buy Palanquinn or not.

Carbon Fiber is better but the dress is cute.

This is what I come to this general for so please help me.

>i was under the impression 480s were equivalent to 970's at least
Man, you are out of the loop.
I play at 120+ fps on a 3Gb 1060, 1080p, for what it's worth.

Widowmaker: Did you know Gérard very well?

Reaper: you should not be asking those type of questions.

I WANT TO FUCK WIDOW

>tfw 3 big brothers but none of them are good

970 here

I get a solid 120FPS at 1080p at max settings except AA is off.

Nobody from 2006 would talk like a redditfrog poster

tbch as a trans woman I'm a little slighted that we haven't gotten any representation in this game yet.

>tfw playing on a GTX 1070 and i5 6600k and and 144hz monitor
So smooth

>do well
>lose
>repeat infinitely

>Mccree's face

I got your representation right here buddy

Ana's 50% ult damage resistance + the new 35% passive bastion gets which meant he turned into an immortal god when he got ulted with something like 3000 effective health cause he got 85% damage resist (Cause of course the idiots made it additive)

So they gave a 70% damage resistance cap to all heroes. Despite the fact that no other hero comes close to getting to 70% damage resistance. They are ignoring the obvious class balance issues of Ana and Bastion's new 35% damage resistance and instead are doing this global cap.

This somehow made it so that Ana's grenade unintentionally blocked only 70% healing instead of 100%.

So SOMEHOW capping the DAMAGE RESISTANCE reduced how much HEALING BLOCK her grenade had.

It was fucking hilarious

What are you even doing here?

But user! It's fun!

>as a trans woman
You mean "man", right?

I just want to fuck

>One person decides to leave after one round
>all five of his teammates get punished for getting queued with them
What the fuck is wrong with Blizzard?

>3k
>kings row
>enemy team didn't push til the end
>we on attack
>enemy team consists of 6 dps
>we lost
fucking retards, all you have to do is pick 3 healers to win against 6 dps, instead they picked 3 tanks like that will do anything aside from ult charging.

i wanna kill this game and fuck trannies up the ass.
Kys braindead niggers.