Chrysler

Chrysler only has two models in production currently.

F

Chrysler 200

They discontinued that and the Dodge Dart earlier this year. (Yes, after 3 years of the new 200 model)

Chrysler is on a death spiral. Make the Pacifica a Caravan and save Dodge.

trying to find a fuck to give but can't

>pacifica

What the fuck happened to Town & Country?

thank god. cannot wait until fca dies

Fiat is doing fine. Everything is going exactly as planned. Chrysler and Dodge are dying and all their American dealerships are under Fiat control.

Why do black people like Chrysler so much? What will they buy next? Dodge?

It got replaced and from what I understand it's even shittier. My uncle bought one because Chrysler has the only minivan is the that has the stow n go storage in the back which he uses for his business. He says the pacifica is fucking shit and sold it shortly after for a 2016 Town and country.

They'll either get used Lincolns because they're cheap, or they'll just get cheap beat to shit Cadillacs

but why do they like them so much?

Every decent one around here has illegal tint, doesn't have a front plate (required in my state) and of course there is always a nigger driving it.

I mean the nig the fuck out of the cars but they're at least taking care of them.

All of Chrysler's money is probably feeding the demon.

It's only 300s without the hemi that niggers buy. Anybody with half a brain would get a 300 w/hemi or a new 200 with the v6. They like the 300 because it looks authoritative, same as why nigger like escalades, and why my black coworker likes mercs

Black people like whatever old people like because they want to act like they are better than them. They are jealous of retired old white guys that drive Cadillacs and Chryslers as if they think they made their money from slavery or some shit. So they get cars that old people like as if to show that they're just as successful, but in reality it's some beat up 150k mile Chrysler 300

Chrysler sold more cars than Cadillac last year with only 4 vehicles verses Cadillac's 11. If Cadillac is surviving then Chrysler sure as hell can survive.

>Chrysler: 231k vehicles sold
>Cadillac: 170k vehicles sold

I wouldn't be too worried about the 200 being axed as it is getting replaced by a some rebadged Fiat. The normies will buy it up due to cheap prices and a semi-luxurious badging.

Kill yourself my man

I like childrens stories.

Your uncle is a broke bitch.

I got a chrysler dodge dynasty

Chrysler can go kill their whole company.

I've got a 2015 Grand Cherokee SRT. At 9,946 miles the engine decided to take a shit. 74 days later (saturday)I finally got a replacement motor. Tonight with 200 miles on the new motor it decided to die also.

I'm amazed at how shitty of an engine Chrysler made.

I have never met a Jeep driver who wasn't an absolute fucking douchebag on top of being stupid

DESERVED

coming from a guy who works at a chrysler dealership
>200 is getting canned
>dart is getting canned
fiat is jumping ship on the mid size sedan market, jeep and ram are our bread and butter.

Fiat failed to sell Chrysler and the brand name is to valuable to simply trash. So their just gonna string it out until they can either sell it to a Indian/Chinese company (most likely), revamp it, or use it as leverage for a better merger

Oh mah gawd thats fucking horrible. Did you get a loaner at least?

A piece of shit dodge dart. There is no way I'm going to pay for another two months for a vehicle I can't drive while being stuck in a car worth a quarter of mine.

They don't make a massive luxo-SUV so they wont make money.

As soon as Chrysler makes something to compete with the Escalade and Navigator, they'll be fine

>he bought a mommyvan instead of the ram branded Town and Country specifically designed for businesses
Why should we care about what morons have to say?

>Grand Cherokee

You deserve everything bad that happens to that douchemobile. Every Jeep owner I've seen is a fucking retarded dickhead who speeds and tails people on the freeway.

In fact, anytime I see a Jeep in my rear view mirror, I always speed match the person next to me to block you fucking faggots. It's such a satisfying feeling.

All they have to do is make not shit cars but they cant...

Why? why cant a multimillion multinational corporation with all the resources, not suck?

I work at a Chrysler dealer and we see those vans all day long, the pacifica is a way nicer and reliable van then both the T&C and GC for sure.
The pacifica is easy the nicest van on the market right now.

From a guy working at a chrysler dealer, call the customer support line if somethings taking too long.
Chysler will mysteriously find backordered parts and jump straight into the dealers shit if they dont do anything about it.

Strong generalization. Many such cases! Sad!

>SRT

Why would you buy that? its a Jeep without any of the benefits of a Jeep

>company consistantly makes horrendously unreliable cars
>fails

Imagine that.

And I'm saying that as someone who really likes 300s, Vipers, and Challengers. But I would never buy one

Sergio is a pure troll cuz he makes FCA thin and cheap for a buyer, especially to VW.

>Marchionne lobbied publicly in 2015 to merge his company with GM, and was soundly rebuffed. But he is not giving up.

>"I never close any doors," he said in Geneva, and "may shamelessly try knocking on the GM door again, or any door" if it is a "good thing to do for the business."

>But Marchionne says the PSA-Opel deal reduces by about 15 percent the synergies FCA could reap from a tie-up. He says a merger with GM is still worth pursuing, but conceded that after leaving Europe, GM may be even less inclined to talk with FCA.

>GM President Dan Ammann confirmed that notion in Geneva, telling reporters: "We weren't interested before and we're even less interested now."

>Marchionne suggested that FCA's door is now open to Volkswagen Group.

>"I have no doubt that at the relevant time VW may show up and have a chat," he said.

Well, it looks like VW finally gets what they want for many years: Ferrari and Alfa Romeo.

wasnt the dart and the 200 the same car?

>Hemi Beetle and Hemi Micro-bus
>a RAM 1500 with a DSG transmission would be quite interesting.

I am ok with it.

>VW finally gets what they want for many years: Ferrari and Alfa Romeo.

VW probably wants to monopolize the global supercar market.

>projecting

You do realize that the total of 232k vehicles includes all the vehicles getting axed, right?
Leaving just the two models; the Pacifica and the 300, their total sales would be 115k vehicles sold for 2016. Looking at 2017, let's assume that the downhill spiral they're in doesn't scare off buyers and they would have to increase their sales of these vehicles in order to compete in numbers.

>VW probably wants to monopolize the global supercar market.
Eh, that wouldn't be that much of deal, nor would it be that big of a return on investment. Hard tot think that they would put that much effort into something ultimately worth very little.

Because he only drives it to the local globogym to bro out on steroids and scare off fitness bimbos with his backne and GBH head

I think the 200 was longer, but same platform and same factory. That factory will build Jeep Cherokees now.

>what is platform sharing

They could make a super-car platform for these supercar brands. This would be beyond full economic scale for VW.

You're pretty close, other than the fact that I've never been to a gym.

I wanted a fast SUV and it was the only one I liked the looks of.

How did you kill 2 engines? Engines are one of the last things to break on a car, even shitty ones. Were you constantly redlining it or some shit? It seems like your not telling us something. I'm very curious, because I just bought one. A 2014 cherokee SRT with 160k miles. It drives alright but I got it yesterday and have barely driven it.

I wish I knew what happened and other than going to a drag strip a few times I'm pretty gentle on the motor.

First one I was making a left turn going maybe 10 mph, then in the middle of the turn I lost power.

Last night I did a quick pull up to 40mph, maybe hit 5k RPM then it shut off. The dealer thinks it's not engine related though but possibly transmission or torque converter.

I know another guy with a 2015 Grand Cherokee SRT and his motor took a shit around 40k.

I wish I had some cool story like I was roasting the tires when it broke down in a ball of fire, but unfortunately I've got nothing.

> drag strip a few times

lmao you need one of these, because you clearly don't look after what you have

Please explain how I don't look after what I have? If it was my fault don't you think I would have been charged for repairs instead of it being done under warranty?

They are already buying Dodges by the dozen like base model Chargers, Challengers, Durangos.. I see a lot more nogs buy 200s instead of 300s because they are cheap as shit and the monthly payments are much cheaper from what I heard.