Etrian Odyssey General

EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS
>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EO V Skill Simulator
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/EkvsTrdY-.html# (Class Skills)
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html# (Race Skills)

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)
pastebin.com/8sJhutN7
(Conditional drops)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qqhffq.webm
youtu.be/LwS3_SRO2yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5bf-EGuMfag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I go afk to shovel snow, get some groceries, take a shower, fuck my sexdoll and the thread fucking dies and we are on page 8 as I type this.

Shame on you all

Make this EO related.

>Literally, if you don't post every 50 minutes, this thread is going to die

Kinda glad the old one died, the OP pic was depressing.

>trying to paralyze penelope

Curse conditionals were a mistake.

get more hp.

At least they weren't curse damage conditionals.

Does Severing Slash work on FOEs in le millenom girl? I'm trying to get the Ogre Belt

Snip Snip.

>self destruct

It should, but good luck getting it to activate AND work. I'd say you might be better off trying to petrify the thing, but I don't think that counts as an Instant Kill effect for the purposes of the conditional. I got it with Head Pierce, but if you're running a Classic team Climax or Beheading might work.

So while I understand Prince/Princess is the de facto leader of a party due to the fact they give out various commands and whatnot, what about when there are 5 of them in a party? How do they determine a leader?

Sex competition.

This general is pitiful. Just apply euthanasia and sleep until EO5.

my.mixtape.moe/qqhffq.webm

Perfection.

Sex 100 en each

the reaction to killing salamander with death shroud in eo2u was priceless when I went to turn in the plume quest

There's no way my military general can be this cute.

>Turn off volume when playing EOU
>Imagine the first stratum theme from V while dungeon exploring

Any good Cestus fan art?

First FOE theme.
youtu.be/LwS3_SRO2yQ

>DH has died so much she's now two whole levels behind the rest of the party
Time to reset.

Also how do you build a Hexer in EOU2? I'm in stratum 3 and have maxed venom to make the game easy, and have rounded out the stat curses, the other two ailments and the binds for Ecstasy hunter. Fear looks really good but it basically doesn't work on bosses right? What about the skills under HP Up? Reincarnate sounds pretty good, so does Life Trade. Is Chained Benefit worth the turn?

>EO2020
>first stratum theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5bf-EGuMfag

Fear works on all stratum bosses except 4 and 6. Actually pretty decent infliction when maxed. Chained Benefit is mainly good on super resistant bosses like dragons, to inflict binds.

Best Hexer uses Stigmata grimoire maxed. CB, force and use stigmata. You need someone to protect you while leg bound, but it basically guarantees 3 binds infliction. Then use Absorb grimoire (or WM with Transfer) to remove the binds. Alternatively inflict Fear first, then have someone else use suicide grimoire while you setup the binds. Stacking curb atk / curse mastery is OP as all hell. Life Trade is good if you 'set it up', but you have to have low HP to do serious damage. Never used reincarnate, as once you land fear or head bind you're invincible.

See you in the next thread

EO2U party suggestion:

DH/WM
H/T

What should be the fifth slot?

I don't want to go into eternal sleep.

a beast of course

Please drink the nectar!

What stuff is there to do in postgame in EOIV? I've found that big bug that turns into the fucking abomination once you kill it, and I know there's apparently some secret bosses. Also, I have EOU and EOU2, I want to try them out since IV was my first, which difficulty should I try them on? A little research turns up that expert is pretty much the intended difficulty.

>, which difficulty should I try them on?
Game is balanced around expert.

It's that time of the year again.

>tfw no explorer gf

How autistic are you?
I draw my favourite characters

You tell me.

That's actually quite good

Hey, thanks man. I don't usually post my shit on the internet.
You've got me beat. And jealous.

even exp

The cookie on this always gets me.

It's valentine's day so might as well claim my EO love before someone else does.

Woomy.

good drawing and taste

Ricky please, save this place.

Stupid question. I know the jp name is Sekaiju no Meikyuu, right? In SSQ the first S is obviously the first letter and the q is the "kyuu" part, but where does the second S come from?

ShinSekaijunomeiQ

Oh. Well I did say it was stupid. Thanks!

POP POP MAKING FOES DROP

Don't die on me.

Just about to

He's a present from me!

>bloodsurge.jpg

>that team
I wonder how many tries it took for this guy to beat this boss.

Whenever I reach the 5th stratum I already have a party formation I consider good enough to attempt the post game, but I feel bad for the characters I don't use and just stay there in the guild, doing nothing.

>not taking them out alone into the stata to die like we used to do with the elderly and useless not 100~ years or so ago

You know you constantly hear stories from the NPCs like how they were the last one to escape from a super deadly monster while their allies suffered a grim fate, but in-game your last character somehow manages to drag all their corpses back to town and heal them up.

user used medica!!

Is this the only Japanese artist who draws black women?

That's drawn by Himukai, even if it dosen't look like it.
Probobly a rush job.

Well yeah no shit. I was talking about Himukai in particular.

>defeat overlord
>zero deaths
>hyped the fuck up
>got the elixir of +5 transformation
>get back to town
>change up my grimoires
>turn in quest
>get a fucking level up
>still hyped as fuck
>off to win the game
>theres another floor..
>google it
>its a full floor map
>hype dies

>google it
why would you do this?

I wanted to see how long I could hold my hype for

turns out nah

Ya think if EO3U gets made it will follow the 4 floor method they used or will we get 5 floors per stata again?

>spend hours trying to beat Etreant legitimately with the story party
>equip shitty grimoires just for the sake of making the battle somewhat easier
>beat Etreant on first try

I feel dirty.

No, There will even be mini dungeos for sea exploration, and east and west maps instea of just north and south maps.
There will also be flying aswell.
And a fourth dimension to travel through aswell.

You guys are really confident about EO3U coming out. How high is the demand for the remake in Japan?

I just want princess not to be outclassed by monks

> east and west maps
I can see them doing this in EO4U, need to complete some bosses or puzzles to pass

Me too but for a different reason.

I fucking hope not, because I am fairly sure that the Sea Exploration will be mandatory for story mode because the Elder Dragon might have info or something to combat the core

eh? that shading is a dead giveaway to himukai

4 floors, but the nordic story dungeon will be 5 floors, or maybe they will just use the ocean instead of a new dungeon.

I just don't want them to nerf Regroup Tactic, my favorite limit skill

well they left EOU boost alone, and even buffed bursts for U2

I always got this feeling that a floor was cut per strata to make room for the sea

That's the common excuse. Let Atlus believe that it's justified and you get EOIV

I don't get it. What's the point of all that rebalancing when the game expects you to use grimoires any way?

beats overleveling

putting parry on simon neutered that boss