/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Valentine's Day Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xGZ0RfHjUU
discord.gg/PT93zzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw PS4verse

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=2xGZ0RfHjUU
stumbled upon this gem. turns out he really is no better than a rare

I'm beating up ps4 rares RIGHT NOW

Fight me loser

Nikki's pretty cute. Especially the outfit is well done.

You stop it user it's still alive

I'll fight you RIGHT NOW
Wait, what was the question?

>that 12 y/o kid is better than me
serves me right for playing the broken race first

Buutts

15 minutes of practice my ass

Berryl Bonito please stop murdering

have there been new raids? do expert missions still break all the time? do you still have to redo all mission progress with new CaCs? have they fixed the netcode?

Yes no yes no

No. Yes. Yes. No.

yes, yes, yes, no

this

yeah yes ayy nah

Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know.
Can you repeat the question?

Pepsi got banned for avatarfagging, guess this is how /dbg/ dies

Sure why not

Never ever

>reporting posts last thread for "avatar posting"
>literally 90% of /dbg/ is autsim and CaC posting

Y'all can just suck a dick. And I'm talking about one even Laciem wouldnt touch

that ass

Since some sperg's reporting the only posts that keep this dead general alive, I guess we need to start including the discord link in the OP so we can actually keep in touch when it dies. Because it's going to fucking die at this rate.

discord.gg/PT93zzs

Maybe if I'm lucky enough I'll choke on one and die.

>12yo
>15 minutes of practice
>god breaker
>mystic flash
>x4 kame
I know utmost faggot makes people butty blasted about his hacks and lack of skill, but making up shit and using cheap moves is just as sad

Woah, Paprika's bigger than I remember.

What's your favourite skill, /dbg/? For screencaps, damage, whatever. And what's your CaC's favourite move?
Big Bang Kamehameha is pretty fun to use. I think it is, anyway. But I also play a saiyan, so it's just like a slower Evil Explosion.

This.

She's put on weight.

These threads sure do last longer now.

Nice to see the campaign to drive away all the fun and interesting folk is going just as keikaku. Soon all that will be left here is the cancer.
Fuck it, keep the thread, circlejerk is more fun and somehow more /dbg/ related now.

Final Kamehameha

I've always found it combos nicely after Stamina Break / Super Dragon Fist

meh
why do people still give a shit about that cheating autist?

dbnews pls

>Latte
Are you new? I don't think I've ever seen you post here before. What platform? If you aren't new, sorry, I haven't paid much attention to the threads lately!

Right, sure. You're on the PS4 chat right? Just, send an invite, that should do

>just as sad

Utmost literally got his butt buddy to make fake steam account of Rechow and scoured his twitch vods for usable voice clips so they could make a video shaming them because they were made they got beat. No one is THAT sad.

im dbnews

Saiyan Spirit holds a special place in my heart.

>always think this guy is wearing a hoddie
>it's actually his hair

they're not dbnews
im dbnews

Nope at this point literally everyone has moved to the ps4chat and the discord. Maybe the Switch version of the game will revive this place

>avatarfags get banned
>discord all rushes into the thread to whine and complain

Basically anything I put on Aubah can be considered my favorite, plus a few more that are on other characters.

Her favorite is Meteor Burst of course.

go to bed pomatio

:^)

Nice avatar you got there fag

FSA on both accounts. Set my CaC up to be great at generating ki, so I pretty much always can get a full 8 bar shot off when I land a break.

What do people use to take cool screenshots on pc?

Super Galick Gun will always be my favorite. Hell, all the Galick Gun attacks are my favorites

Darkness Rush is the only skill that gives you a fucking no holds barred beatdown and leaves me with a berserker kind of feel. And pic related sums it all up. I really wish it didn't have the eyebeams at the end, though.

can't wait for # 13's Rush though, shit's gonna be great

;_;

Nah I was here from the start, been quiet / lurking for a long time because there's not been much new in XV2 for a while.

The F12 button

the screenshot button i guess

whats your cacs favorite attack?
kayl really enjoys power blitz

Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack! Both the super and the ult are great in their own ways.

nice avatar
reported

You realize that 90% of the thread is in the discord... Right?

Geforce Experience.

Impulse Slash and Ginyu Force Combo.

whoops i didnt read the thread

Why so dramatic over a video game thread?
PS: Shitposting is not good filler, a general with 750 quality posts spread over the course of a week is better than a general with 750 shitposts in one day. Not everyone has ADHD and needs constant stimulation, generals will naturally slow down after the game's release, you don't need to artificially boost the post rate by shitposting.

Switched the screenshot button to numpad 0.

You can't ban a god

I really Like spirit Sword.
Others would be Serious Bomb, Hell Flash, and Victory Rush

For Mary it'd be Hellzone Grenade, it both looks cool and is cool in concept- plus the startup is fucking rad.

Gauld's is Dead End Rain for a simple and effective finisher I have yet to use it in PvP so I dunno if it ever actually hits.

Assault Rain

because human extinction, etc. Also really fun when used to fuck up stam breaks

F12 and then sometimes touch it up in photoshop.

>implying banning does anything
Oh my sweet innocent child

In other news, finally got the special snowflake ending. Turns out it's fairly easy to get as long as Mira doesn't pull any of his bullshit attacks and Goku doesn't fuck up your combos.

holy shit why the fuck haven't i thought of this before

PPS: posting your character isn't shitposting

You're shitposting right now. The general would be gone without "avatars" and you know it.

It's incredibly difficult to even take a screenshot of the game without including your character and there's nothing left to discuss about dragonball games at this point except our OC donuts.

There hasn't been quality posts in fucking months what in the hell are you talking about. Every single aspect of this game has been talked about to death because it is shallow as fuck.There is nothing more to say until the dlc hits. Even then it will be back to this in a week. The CaC question posts are the only actual thing of conversation these threads bring anymore

favorite skills are vanisher gaurd, burst kame and arm crash

It's hard to evade bans when you're an avatarfag. Sure you can post anonymously with a new IP until your ban expires, but that's fine, the goal is to stop avatarfagging, not to stop them posting altogether.

They can just keep resetting their IP. It's not hard.
There's an avatar fag in another general that used to get banned several times a thread for weeks.
The moderators have completely given up trying to stop him.

It's rather annoyingly a matter of luck.

I finally managed it last night with a combination of Giant Storm and Dual Destructo Disc

>whoosh
He was specifically banned for roleplaying, not just posting pictures of his CaC. Posting a picture of your CaC is not avatarfagging. Attaching pictures of your CaC to posts for no reason other than to ensure people can identify that it's your post is avatarfagging, roleplaying through your CaC is also avatarfagging. Stop being deliberately obtuse.

>pepsi banned
good, dr pepper or burst

>Dual Destructo Disc
>Not Double Death Slicer

What do you suggest we do then? There's nothing here but that and the thread would be dead without it. You're either baiting or a moron.

The general would be dead without people attaching pictures of their CaC to irrelevant posts? You know the whole point of that is the picture is not necessary and the post would be fine without it, right? Is this some sort of advanced bait?

There's nothing to post about besides our CaCs, which is meaningless without attaching a picture.

>implying I need a lecture on how easy it is to evade bans
i get banned 10+ times a week, the point is it's more effort than it's worth for someone like laciem who would be happy to just take the 3 days or evade and post anonymously, I doubt he's petty enough to try and start a ban evasion war with the mods over one ban for avatarfagging

Post winrates you losers
But don't post any pictures because the autistic reporter will get you

here

How are you missing the point this hard? Are you slow? Attaching a picture of your CaC to a post about your CaC (eg. replying to a post asking people to show their CaC) is not avatarfagging and you won't get banned for that. Roleplaying using your CaC is considered avatarfagging. Roleplaying is not the majority of posts in the thread and threads survive just fine without it.

These are literally the only guidelines for what constitutes avatarfagging regarding CaCs, posting a picture of your CaC where relevant doesn't come into it.

there's a difference between always posting with a pic because the situation calls for it, and always posting a pic with every post you make.

A balikazillion wins and zero loses
I'd show proof but I can't

>Recognize the CaC
>Picture with them in it
>They replied to a post
REEEEEEEEPORTED AVATAR FAG

Molly Wolly for me and her.

Just because I cant post the pic doesn't mean you shouldn't choke down that Pepsi you slovenly, half-evolved erectus with only a minute amount of brain activity rattling about in that slanted skull.
YES, YOU! DRINK THE FUCKING PEPSI RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW!

Actually, somebody got a warning for posting a picture of their CaC asking what other CaCs would do in a situation. That was their only post with an "avatar" in the thread. If that's all it takes to constitute avatarfagging then there's nothing left.

stop strawmanning

number of matches fought > win rate

18%
p.s. I love kaioken and kill driver

>All these people posting their CaCs they made in a game that the thread is based on
I can't wait to report all of you
t. Intellectual Avatar Reporter.

post butts

>Dr. Pepper

Yeah i'll just take my chances with pepsi boy

We would, but then spergfag will cite DA RULLEESSSS and we'll get banned

I don't get the mentality of blaming the person reporting the post, you either accept that your posts break the rules but think people shouldn't report them because "muh thread culture" or you somehow think mods just delete any posts that get reported without checking to see if it breaks the rules. Either way you're retarded. Stop acting like such a pouty child, go complain on IRC or /qa/.

>i get banned 10+ times a week

Sounds like you're ten times the cancer than every avatarfag put together.