Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8295rOMvtQI

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GGxSjJhm
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/23sxyu/director_steven_knight_here_joined_by_actor_tom/
pastebin.com/jH4W5F9r
gamesradar.com/mass-effect-andromedas-director-sets-the-stakes-and-says-kett-are-more-nuanced-than-reapers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's gonna be shit.

wew

Is this the greatest scene in video game history?

Wonder how will it look after they changed the faces and the animations.

It's the vidya equivalent of the Plane Scene.
Nigress = CIA
Ryder = Bane
Turian = Masketta Guy
Krogans = Guards
"You first." = "For you."

The leg twitch is the least of it. Her face is moving around like flubber without a skull. Her mouth, cheeks and chin look freakishly unnatural in motion. Why the fuck are her cheekbones moving around like that?
And then there's the actual "disarming" animation. Fucking Christ.

definitely kino

At least the arks look nice.

Not finished yet, but here is a preview. I may have to stop writing for the night, soon.

NSFW, of course.

pastebin.com/GGxSjJhm

>>Blade Runner
>>that shitty movie
>Nice bait you malnourished African.
I'll give it credit for being somewhat original and influential, as well as having the atmosphere done right, but it was honestly a drag to watch through. I was bored to tears by midpoint.

The thing that makes the disarming animation bad for me is her mouth is open all along like she's a literal "mouthbreather".

>watchoutforthatlegtwitch
fuck you man, didn't even notice.

don't forget the niggress having parkinson's because the arm is glitching into something and/or fucked up physics.

No, this is.

That must look like a really weird rash at a distance.

Eh... Remember ME2 and Mordin's datapad clipping though his hand? Or The "invisible rock" Tali took from Rannoch. Wihch also clipped through her fingers before turning invisible in the next scene.

We know what we liked Mass Effect for, and it's what we'll like Andromeda for.

It's an alien dating simulator. Don't even deny it.

It's the same from the thumbnail, actually.

Ffffffffffffffffffuck!
>all that everything

Pretty fucking neato, user. Thanks for the read and I'm looking forward for another one. Pretty based writing skills right there.
>thirty-eight character passcode
Kekd right there, since my special folder is encrypted with the same length password as well.

Aforementioned femdom would be grand too, but I don't wanna be picky

Thanks! I aim to get another 2000-3000 words done next update, and possibly see about finishing the first draft. I'm sure you can see where the story is leading, but the important thing in this case is the details. Juicy, juicy details.

I appreciate the feedback. It's not actually done yet - I just used that as a stopping point because I'm tired. The next update will have more, hopefully.

Femdom on female, or femdom on male?

>Juicy, juicy details.
This good user knows how to write awesome fanfic. Really interested now.

>on male or female
Both are very much acceptable, dear user.

On male is hotter though

I really wish this reddit meme was dead already.

>On male is hotter though
You have to contend with the alternative - I'm more comfortable writing it and it was what I was planning on anyway. As I said, it's fairly obvious where the story is going.

Baneposting started on Veeky Forums.

Write whatever you like to write about, user. I like that teaser you published very much already.

That may be what /tv/ told you but it forever has been a Reddit meme.

Enjoy this comment graveyard. reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/23sxyu/director_steven_knight_here_joined_by_actor_tom/

>Linking to Reddit
Way to prove my point, kiddo

It's appreciated. I didn't mean to come across as critical, just still in writer mode.

It began on /tv/, but like many things Veeky Forums shits out it was picked up by other sites. Reddit isn't capable of making something as powerful and cancerous as Baneposting.

I just realized this one is set to expire.

pastebin.com/jH4W5F9r

Bane really is the most cancerous maymay on Veeky Forums.

I hope spaceships that land on their tail, like battletech spheroids or the ISA cruisers make an appearance in ME:A.

>t. asspained nolanfag

>t. hothead

I thought cuckposting was the most cancerous thing on Veeky Forums.

>t.redditors

Is cuckposting just saying the word?

I'd define it more as pushing the cuckold fetish meme, using it as an insult when it makes more sense, using it as a verb when it makes no sense, that sort of thing.

Ded.

I don't think we've seen anything like that in any of the media. In the cinematic trailer it looks like Ryder is surrendering to the Angaran on some wide / rear load ship.

At least you can talk.

Here's the other ship I was talking about.

That Angaran planet looks neat. Big open space, too. I wonder if it'll be a hub area.

I wonder if Jaal is someone important in Angaran society. Maybe he's just rude, but the way he walks up and apparently gets between Ryder and what's probably an ambassador or someone else who's important might be an indication.

Yeah, hopefully it's not just a cut scene or set decoration. Dragon Age had a couple of areas like that, but then not much going on within them.

gamesradar.com/mass-effect-andromedas-director-sets-the-stakes-and-says-kett-are-more-nuanced-than-reapers/

Setting the bar low.

Hard to take them seriously with this shit when our first introduction (via story trailer) to the archon is him saying "SURRENDER OR DIE" in Reaper voice and imperiling the Tempest.

>Someone tweets the devs asking why Peebee's eyes are suddenly brown instead of green in this shot.
>"Our lighting doesn't mess around!"

Why would you actively admit that your lighting doesn't function the way it should and be proud of it? It doesn't look like the orange is reflecting off her eyes or anywhere on her face, it looks like they just changed color.

>Meryl Streep will never voice the Archon

the walking animations still (like in, after all these years and how they should have managed by now to make it look better) look awkward as fuck, reminds me of ED-209 and stair climbing.

Sleep deprivation and depression

Their hands and arms look weirdly twitchy too. What the fuck?

holy shit that looks bad, too. just look at her arms

That doesn't contradict what he said. In fact it reinforces it.

What is nuanced about threats and BIGSCARYBOOMVOICE?

Security officer, maybe. A kind of "I've got my eye on you, alien." thing, while being on protective duty of who ever higher-up is meeting with Ryder.

>the archon is him saying "SURRENDER OR DIE" in Reaper voice and imperiling the Tempest

To be honest, though, even if that's the case, they're still a lesser force compared to the Reapers.

>Security officer

Yeah, that makes sense. The devs said he had similar notes to Garrus.

What part of "The Kett aren't an Ancient Evil universally seeking the destruction of all life, they are a race with factions and the primary antagonist of the game has conflicts with his own people" is hard for you to comprehend

>another security officer
Well, okay.

>monocle guy in a puffy fancy jacket who kneels down to you
>C-Sec officer

I would be disappointed but unsurprised

I was clearly responding to the part about them being NUANCED rather anything more than EVILFOOZLES. I thought I made that clear in my second response.

Reminder that MEA is a cheap knockoff of Mass Effect.
Also Femsheo Bestshep and Liara best waifu.

>who kneels down to you
When do Garrus or Jaal do that? Pretty obvious Jaal is trying to get in Ryder's face and intimidate them.

Jaal, not Garrus. You see the first few seconds of him beginning to kneel or bow or otherwise lower himself physically towards the end of one the clips. Sorry I don't have it on hand, sure a meggot will know what I mean though.

I thought he was just going down a staircase.

Oh, you're right, thanks. I saw it out of context and someone said it was him kneeling.

@168276574
stop trying to stir up shit

>the bad guys can't be nuanced because the villain threatens you in a trailer

>expecting more from BioWare after a decade plus of them using the same tired formulae

nice theme. again.
it just looks like this in this gif but I guess it's the wrong impression.

I sure fucking hope this is bait.

not giving him any yous any more

He fucked up now that they are ditching the Paragon/Renegade in Andromeda

damn why the fuck did bioware make it so hard to break up with Miranda in ME3? none of the other side characters react this bad

Can someone please clarify the character customization?
I'm hearing that you can only choose presets and then I'm hearing that it will be similar to the original trilogy.

You have already-made presets you can choose form, or you can customize the face yourself. Most games like this have preset faces you can choose, or act as a base to further change.

In case you don't want to play as default, but you don't want to spend time with sliders.

Thank you, friend. I really enjoy customizing my character to my liking so this is good news for me.

I think the people you're talking to are confused because Aaryn Flynn said every single one of those preset faces would be based off a human face that was scanned. Every face you select at character creation can be customized.

this is one game i really want to customize the character. the original male shep looked really good already, but this new guy looks like a manlet cuck.

sounds perfect as your self insert

Do you guys like my ink?

no

>Obviously AIDS-ridden tumblrina with strangely colored hair
>Ugly as fuck too, with hairy armpits

Like pottery.

everything about this pic is revolting

The Spectre logo clashes too much with the rest.

Gave me a tribal chieftain vibe.

>Average bioware fan

>Androgynous
>Colored hair
>Shaved sides
>Lip ring
>Triforce tattoo
>Jack tattoo
>Specrte tattoo
>Flat chest

going to make mine look like Guy Gardner. the jacket flap fits

im aiming for something like this. hopefully the character creation isn't shit

Goddamn it feels great not having tattoos and being CIS.

who dat and why doesn't ryder look like him

pretty sure it was fan art