Just bought this 2017 Subaru BRZ 6-speed manual

Just bought this 2017 Subaru BRZ 6-speed manual.

Did I fuckup? I haven't driven stick since driver's ed and that was a pickup truck.

How will this car treat amateurs?

Drive the fuck out of it but don't expect to win any drag races.

fpbp

just fine zero torque, zero power to make you lose control. you'll do just fine kiddo

Won't be bad because its fairly slow and new. I bought a manual a few weeks ago and had to learn on it. Not hard, but you should seriously fucking kill yourself. This is a faggot car and people will see it and laugh at how hard you are trying. Retards like you are fucking pathetic. I bet you have a shit job making $8/hr. How about you post your fucking address so we can meet up you fucking pussy. Would you even fight me? Answer me faggot.

>6-speed
Are there 5 or 7 speeds?

How much did your parents pay for it?

.t shit box owner

>How will this car treat amateurs?
it's dogshit slow so you'll be just fine.

Prepare for literally everyone to rag on you for getting a slow car. Also the "how much did your parents pay for it" joke. Never gets old apparently.

I bought one a year ago never drove standard before and learned on the way home Frome the dealership. Been fine ever since. I've had a blast with it

In general? Yes my golf is a 5 and Corvette is a 7

Yea you fucked up

Fun car. Pretty forgiving steering. Don't drive like a retard.

It's literally babbys first sports car
You'll be fine

yep, this.

only got 200hp, not enough torque to mustang and lose control under acceleration, decently distributed so its predictable, etc.

>Not getting a superior Civic Si for cheaper

RWD is nice but having a lackluster engine just is not good enough for that kind of car.

the wrx is the same price and is WAY faster around the turns the brz claims to be "agile" around

understeer m8

push the clutch in = self induced oversteer

>push the clutch in = self induced oversteer
no, just no

Yes thats how it works you dumb faggot, this isn't Forza or some shit. You push the clutch in and that kills power to the front wheels (the WRX has an FF based AWD). This causes the car to turn more sharply than intended which is oversteer

except you would wreck your shit ""trying"" to cause the oversteer on a turn

At least it wasn't an 86. You know you could've gotten a used 13'/14' for 15K?

>no thats not how oversteer works
>gets proven wrong
>hurr you'll wreck
you've never driven ever. go back to your automatic 3k civic

That is literally the definition of an oversteer you are so fucking dumb

You're probably one of the retards who thinks wings don't help FF cars get downforce too

i never claimed that's not how it "worked", utilizing that around a sharp turn you'd crash for sure. Remember as you said this isn't Forza. How old are you and what do you drive?

>You're probably one of the retards who thinks wings don't help FF cars get downforce too
You're probably one of those retards with a riced out Civic

>i never claimed that's not how it "worked"
Clearly you did because you threw a conniption that killing power to the front wheels would shift the weight of the car to cause an oversteer.

>utilizing that around a sharp turn will cause you crash for sure
you're fucking retard, that won't make you crash thats an oversteer fuck you're so retarded. What do you think happens when you kill power to the front wheels? You don't need a handbrake, you aren't drifitng you're simply pointing the car in the direction you wanna go. How do you think you stop an understeer?

i simply mentioned at the "self induced oversteer" isn't appropriate on a tight turn, you would eat shit for sure. Why even bring up a handbrake are you retarded? I'm starting to believe you get all your information from Forza tuning.
>How do you think you stop an understeer?
You don't stop it, some swaybars,good tires,and alignment helps alot though

>i simply mentioned at the "self induced oversteer" isn't appropriate on a tight turn
No you didn't you went right into "ur gunna crash"

>you would eat shit
no it wouldn't that wouldn't do anything but kill power to the front wheels making the car turn sharper than intended WHICH IS OVERSTEER

>you don't stop an understeer
you're fucking retarded

it's funny because i can already tell for a fact you have not enjoyed good roads or pushed your car thinking that stupid shit you say.

>ur dumb because I said so hurr and umm u don't enjoy shit

but you are the one calling me fucking retarded getting all defensive and shit, stay mad kiddo

Whats funny is you think that pressing in the clutch will automatically cause you to crash when really all it'll do is cause the car to turn more sharply than normal

You are retarded for thinking you'll automatically crash based on nothing

you would crash or wouldn't be able to use that method on a tight turn. Where are you from what roads do you frequent?

>you would crash or wouldn't be able to use that method on a tight turn
You're dumb its not about taking tight turns its about stopping understeer and causing oversteer which would help you take a turn sharper

why do you keep ducking questions about what you drive or where you are from?

and before you sperg again taking a turn sharper =/= taking tight turns

Its amazing how you think the wrx can only understeer because you don't know anything about over steer

>and before you sperg
user, i'm not the triggered one getting butthurt

>muh understeer
>simply press the clutch to kill power and make the car tend to turn more sharply than normal
>NUUUUU UR GUN CRASH
>stop sperging
>UR SPERGIN

nice damage control, i'm done talking to some shitposter that doesn't even own a car let alone pay rent. Have a good night kiddo

>I'm done pretending to know what I'm taking about
>you can't make an FF car experience oversteer!
literally fucking you, you are retarded and get your shit from forza

i dont understand the muh wrx understeer meme
thicker rear sway bar + end links ($4-500, if that) that any shadetree can install in his garage pretty much cures it.

Wow, aren't you jealous and pathetic.

You can stop understeer, and I have. You brake enough to get weight on the front wheels. Done it before, don't want to do it again, probably one of the scariest things that's happened to me on the road. The only surefire way to avoid understeer is getting the entry speed right through braking

Kill yourself my man

Fuck off faggot you wouldn't want to fuck with me asshole. I cut your throat and shit down your esophagus you fucking pussy. You fucking piece of shit. Come on say something bitch. What, no reply? That's what I thought pussy faggot

Why would you post something like this?

Holy fuck dude, have you EVER clutch kicked before? That's one of the most normal awd performance driving techniques.

>you don't stop understeer

Ladies and gentlemen, the average Veeky Forums teenager.

>you don't even pay rent!

Nothin' personnel, kid.