Will Vegans eat artificial meat?

Will Vegans eat artificial meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/post/135750667916/okay-so-if-you-can-be-scared-of-darker-people-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, I see no problem with lab grown meat.

No because they make a fuss when someone offers them meat at a party.

The animal is already dead and processed, refusing to it eat it now has no rationale behind it.

Eating non-artificial meat will be considered disgusting by most people in the not-so-far future.

>Have a ready, abundant, automatically self-replicating source of hamburgers
>Intentionally design and invent an elaborate process that creates hamburgers in a laboratory, just so that you can have hamburgers without using the aforementioned abundant source of hamburgers
>This is somehow "progress"

Modern man logic

>Eating non-artificial meat will be considered disgusting by most people in the not-so-far future.

Absolutely. We'll wonder how people could be so cruel, like we do with slavery.

This post makes me pity.

I bet you get pegged

Will Americans accept immigrants?

If for purely ethical reasons one refuses animal by products, why does it matter if they consume what they've taken no part in creating.

Say they're offered a burger at a party...the burger will either be eaten or discarded at that point. They did nothing in support of either the animal's slaughter or it's profitability. So, why not partake? In their own purchasing they can make vegan decisions and ask for other to take care not to order meat specifically for them, but if there's extra...well, why not?

>Have a ready, abundant, automatically self-replicating source of hamburgers
>that runs on limited resocures that will become limited once we reach a population cap
>implying the elaborate process isn't just the start and will get more efficient until its more cost effective to clone cows than to breed them

This will take YEARS of course but this is space age stuff right now.

Can we eat them?

there's a good reason to pursue it though: the cow is an incredibly inefficient and polluting meat machine, it requires gigantic amounts of space and infrastructure to grow and be transformed into a hamburger and produces a shitload of greenhouse gas

Thats what I was saying

Don't forget the sheer amount of water and crops utilized to produce beef

Most probably would. I'm sure there would still be some hardcore holdouts that would scream "One animal was harmed at one point to harvest those cells! I can't eat something that came from harming an animal!"
But they would be a tiny minority.

Would they eat cloned human flesh?

>refusing to it eat it now has no rationale behind it.

The rationale is "By consuming the product you're enabling the process in which animals are killed." You're financially compensating the people who slaughtered the animal and, in doing so, supporting their business.

I'm not a vegan/vegetarian but I understand the reasoning of still refusing to eat meat after the animal has been killed. Yes, you're not going to save that specific animal, but enough people refused to purchase the product demand would be reduced and ultimately less animals would be slaughtered. Additionally, by purchasing alternatives you're allowing that alternative market to exist where it might not otherwise. It's the same realm as "why would I vote? My vote doesn't make a difference anyway" but cumulatively it does.

Just imagine the perfectly marbled artificial steaks we could make.

No, because that's illegal

Vegans are probably the ones that have seizures when they hear the abbreviation "GMO" and shop at whole foods anyways

Reading comprehension.
The scenario was that meat was being offered to them for free at a party. The meat has already been purchased and it's either going in someone's belly or into the trash.

Never stopped vegans

Has anyone noticed how a lot of hardcore vegans have tended to be very heavily jaundiced looking and posses usually unhealthy pallor with their skin complexion from not eating meat?

You do realize if you haven't been eating meat for a long time that consuming it makes you sick, right? Why would you just go "Oh fuck it it's against my principles and I'll probably be shitting and vomiting for hours but I wouldn't want to be rude!"

The broad reason is already there, the scenario of being "offered it for free or it goes into the trash" is a narrow criteria and there are still reasons not to consume it even in that case. What if someone offered you food you didn't like that makes you ill at a party?

its not because they don't eat meat, its because they also chose not to eat all other foods that contain the nutrients commonly found in meat

vegetarianism is perfectly healthy and for people with intestinal problems often preferable to a meat based diet, vegans are just morons that somehow try to justify not eating unfertilized eggs

Fake, since she'd straight up go to jail for that.

Nope, i didn't really think of that. Not eating meat for long periods of time has never been on my "to do" list.
That would be a pretty good reason to not accept it though.

no I haven't and I can almost guarantee you haven't either.

>The meat has already been purchased and it's either going in someone's belly or into the trash.

If the host has to throw it away, maybe he'll buy less next time.

squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/post/135750667916/okay-so-if-you-can-be-scared-of-darker-people-i

Vegans arr on same level as Feminists on stupidity.

>arr
I'm neither myself but before you go commenting on other's intellect maybe you should use spell check.

I realized how I fucked up and keked about it myself bro. The bad spelling was a result of my keyboard which is in german (on my phone).

Or maybe he just wont invite the fucking stuck up vegetarian

He buys less meat either way.

Why are you upset?

Hate vegetarians desu
Would gladly take a minimum wage job if it meant putting bullets in the back of the cunts heads 14 hours a day

But why? Do they make you feel guilty about your own choices?

No because they're all pussies

No, i find their lifestyle stupid and attention seeking

I think you know that's not true.

If you're getting butthurt that somebody didn't eat your burgers because they don't like meat you're a shitty host.

How is it not true exactly?
If you refuse to eat the food I've prepared and offered to you free of charge youre a shitty guest

see

Eating artificial meat will be considered disgusting in the future when it'll be shoved down our throats by major corporations and natural meat will become a luxury and people will wonder how we ever came to this.
ftfy

Currently we can get about 1000 burgers per cow. With this methodology, we can get more than that.

He said vegans, not vegetarians.

>like we do with slavery.

That's not wrong either.

>Eating non-artificial meat will be considered disgusting by most people in the not-so-far future.
More like luxury.

t. China.

>You do realize if you haven't been eating meat for a long time that consuming it makes you sick, right?
Proof?
And how much time?
I come from Eastern Europe.
Religious fasting is a thing among some people.
Except morons that cram tons of holiday pork and lamb dishes after a month and a half of low-intake fasting, i've never seen anyone get sick from it.

Why do people consider it moral to eat meat but not fuck meat?
It's not like we don't already mechanically rape the animals