/ceg/ - Conan Exiles General

All Hail Set Edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the devs of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access fun ride.

>Official Premium Veeky Forums Servers
old server : 104.143.12.130:7927 (Veeky Forums videogames)
new server : 69.162.126.51:7777 (Veeky Forums hyena funhouse)

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect 104.143.12.130:7927 or +connect 69.162.126.51:7777

>Helpful hint of the day
Crouching while standing still recovers stamina faster.

>Discord:
discord.gg/wJGbGde

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/conan-exiles-devs-want-to-add-a-castration-mechanic-1792046560
steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/0/133256959382047192/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the god of the whites in the Conan universe?

crom

hipfu edition

kotaku.com/conan-exiles-devs-want-to-add-a-castration-mechanic-1792046560

>mfw

>linking kotaku

that was the laziest article i've ever read in my life

Is Hyena worth joining?

No, its only talk about Whites and tits.

Sounds PERFECT!

just remember to RESPECT snek because he's level 50 and he will wreck your shit if you mouth off to him

I happen to follow Crom...is Crom allowed? I can also work as a Slave.

does following crom even have any perks?

Crom or Ymir

no faggot, followers of crom need no such things.

Is this game worth 30 dollary doos right now? Does Hyena want a new trap on the server? Normies just don't know how to treat a girl right.

yes be my girlfriend i'll show you with steel

Change Hyena's to Badgers.

>yes
I assume that's a yes on the game being worth $30. How can I be so sure you aren't lying to get another nice waifu on the server?

Why are there so many goddamn traps

there's like fucking 3 already and now this one

Where's the girl?

I don't see the problem.

user that really hurt my feelings

not exactly a problem, I'm just sort of surprised. little communities like these don't typically develop many more than 1-2 attention whores

although I think the attention wars will be fun. if they get big enough we might see fights over whose internet girlfriend (male) is best

just make sure to document the goodies, I would if I played on any of the Veeky Forums servers, but alas.

>the server becomes divided into a few big clans
>each has a waifu atop the throne
>the clans are try to establish their waifu as the server waifu
I can dig it. Are there any autists that would build palaces for the traps yet? It would be no fun if I had to build my own.
who is my competition?

If one of these fine genderbenders spouts some bullshit about set being the best and maybe shows some feminine trouser snake, Snek and all his level 50 autism would probably get in on it

I feel like Renegade is just sort of wishing for death at this point, so he'd probably do it for the lulz with some convincing

What if my body is feminine but my trouser snake isn't exactly the most feminine?

as long as your have feminine feet that's ok

eh, ass/hips/feet would probably work. I figure snek is degenerate enough to appreciate most anything

M-my feet? What would you want with them?

Roughly a week and you've all degraded to base faggotry.

Good job.

it all began with the hill n-words

save it for the target, trapster. iirc, Ivanka has been giving erp footjobs for a couple days (unless that's just a meme), so you've got your competition cut out for you.

go sow some chaos, godspeed.

>implying there is anything to do at this point besides purge normies and incite violence
>implying the /comfy/ hasn't been dead for a while
>implying things don't need to get worse before they can get better
embrace the decline so we can fix it faster

Oh okay. I will be sure to look my best with everything to the highest standards and introduce myself to this Snek fellow.

>Ivanka
We may coexist, but that is still to be determined. Thank you for letting me know of one of the others.

You fine anons shall be remembered as I climb the ladder to success.

why does this game have oblivion tier textures?

rose-tinted glasses probably

>tfw was a consolecuck when oblivion and skyrim released
fug

The patriarchy is holding me down

Who are those waifus? You know, for scientific research

If you're referring to my greentext, that was merely a hypothetical situation. As far as server waifus go, I only know of Ivanka through that other user. Other than that I don't know.

Is there a way to override the >microphone in use by game
That this game shits on regular steam chat with?

give me a bunch of minor modding ideas so i can learn to play with Unreal 4

Better face sliders. More body customization.

by minor i mean simple

Make me a rice farmer hat.

>tried playing on 2-3 other normie servers and proceed to get ran over by t2/t3 zergs and neighbourhood bullies
>come onto hyena
>two people have already sparred my life, and chat is full of actual conversations and help instead of shit flinging

I have found paradise.

by modding i meant modding, not artistry

turn ropes into giant dicks.

Rape mods when?

Make non exiles spawn without clothing.

Soon™

Make a copy of an existing hat that does something.

hat that enlarges your penis or boobs.

So what is /ceg/ doing for Valentines day?

wishing i was drunk and dead

Hang in there user. I'm sure you could find someone on Veeky Forums to be your long distance girlfriend for a day. Have this comfy dog picture.

Yog witchcraft

>turned out that Yog cursed my goldfish when i was younger

Make futas

>kotaku

I still don't get why the sites bad.

is it a botnet?

a A.I.?

Zombie?

Trojan?

Scam?

Fake News?

Old Men?

make chat ui better

Necromancy Mod

make a new enemy - King Hyena. Use the hyena model, but scale it to 10 times bigger. Give it more hp, speed and allow it to break T1 buildings.

Make guns and dinos

>Fake News
pretty much. iirc it was one of the big sites shitting on the common man during the whole gamergate thing. iirc it's pretty clickbaity as well, and we shouldn't give them clicks just because of that.

Fake news.

I hope devs make some sort of real time events where random npc exiles aim to raid your base while you're in it or some shit.
Or perhaps a global event where a boss or some shit will spawn and the server will have to collectively kill it, or be an asshole and kill everyone so the server gets wiped.

There are no "Whites" in Conan - not really.

REH described peoples devolving into apes and then re-evolving back into humans and shit.

The Cimmerians, of whom Conan is one, are the distant descendants of the ancient Atlanteans, but only after a span of time which allowed them to devolve into literal apes, then somehow scrabble their way back up the evolutionary ladder.

Besides, the Cimmerians are dark haired and grey eyed, Crom is derived from Crom Cruach; a pre-christian irish god, who's name means "Crooked One of The Mound".

I had long ago mentally filed it away with such sites as Buzzfeed and Salon.

Glad to hear I was unmistaken.

What about the nords?

>a radical elder god cult has begun the ritual to bring the god into this world
>have x amount of days to track down and destroy key ritual focal points scattered around the map (and/or other objectives, like sacrificing x amount of shit to extend the event timer)
>when the last one is broken a partially constructed avatar of the elder god is pulled into the world out by some ruins
>can't bust up walls and more or less just sits there with some cultists waiting for a raid to come fuck it up
>powerful as fuck, but tuned to not be OP as shit
>drops nice loot distributed to anyone who interacts with the body before it decays

>if unsuccessful in saving the day, the world falls into an age of darkness
>doomsday event where the elder god slowly roams the map leaving a massive amount of unlivable corruption in its wake
>also paths directly towards and aggros onto the nearest player, regardless of if they're online
>it can bust up walls and shit to ensure there is no safe place
>is stronger than the partial avatar and is pretty OP, but still not unbeatable by a well geared server.
>if killed, the corruption fades from the affected areas and the event stops
>everyone who interacts with the body before it decays gets really nice shit

>loot is less combat oriented to prevent a clan from hoarding a gorillion godblades or some shit and terrorizing the whole server.

In the case of Scandinavians, becoming apes would be a step forward.

steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/0/133256959382047192/
holy fuck funcom abandoned us!

Please go away

>people not respecting SNEK when he's level 50 and has avatars ready to summon

heh..you will feel the pain...

fuck off snek

n i c e
i
c
e

look like two dudes with mohawks kissing

Dead

What top is that?

same one in the OP, have to had admin spawn it. some dancer thralls wear it too.

There already are 2-3 traps as well as 1 actual xx-chromosome individual

Den eviga anglon slår till igen, sorgset.

hej allipoopa vi sitter i ventrilo och spelar conan

>1 actual xx-chromosome individual
Oh fug, I hope my spaghetti doesn't fall out in front of her.

>1 actual xx-chromosome individual
is it laori? cuz that cunt can't stop bitching

Why whitey always gotta keep the black man down?

that would explain alot actually

whats he bitching about again?

Castration would be pointless. That is one the things that I hope the devs don't even think about but is a popular mod for roleplaying servers.

Probably as a sacrifice to the god of whores whatever her name is.

That is the bullshit thing about normie servers. Normies literally do not think of other players as players and proceed to wreck everyone's shit like they are a worthless npc in a game. The fact that someone worked hard for all their shit doesn't even cross their mind.

It's not all normies. That's women, user. Every single survival game I've played where women were around the ruthless little cunts went out of their way to destroy everyone else's shit and never made anything of their own.

>found comfy game breaking for builders bug that I've seen nobody use yet

sneaky secret mahaha

Just like real life, I guess.

When will NPC villages be a thing so I can feel like a conqueror plundering, razing and hacking people to pieces while hearing the squealing lamentation of their women as I rape and force my way into them.

>destroy everyone else's shit
everybody does this on pvp servers, including the majority population of the games servers, who are guys

>never made anything of their own.
the more I think about it I realize that I haven't built anything, only joined clans with already made bases.. hmm

>Castration would be pointless.

not if there are johnson/nutsack mechanics.