What a woman drives tells you about her

>never trust a girl who drives a mazda 3, she will mindfuck you into a emotional rollercoaster
>wrangler grills=best sex
>honda whores, wrap it before you tap it
>subi sluts, see honda whores but usually more crazy
>10+ year old gm shitbox, trailer trash with daddy issues
>dodge journey:single mother
>10 year old range rover:run away
>crossover: basic bitch
>newer toyota sedan:college grill with upper middle class parents, also probably basic
>lexus sedan:probably asian or mexican if single and financially smart and stable
>baby benz(c-class): daddys girl, probably expects you to upgrade her to an e-class
>prius ,subaru(non wrx), or 90s jap shitbox with bumper stickers: probably has unnatural hair color and a septum piercing and will preach to you about fighting the social injustice or her substanable organic vegan diet, or about how much she hates trump
>bmw 3 series(e46/e90): see 10 year old range rover
>bro truck: usually has nice rack and fucked up teeth,shes also fucked everbody in town including her cousins

This is clearly an above average intelligence thread.

tl;dr

cool generalzatioins

Can confirm crazy on 10 year old Range Rover.

Completely disagree on Prius and Camry. Swap Camry and Lexus descriptions.

Audi girls are usually solid DESU senpai.

>ex drives old a3
>shes hit her garage twice
>has her facebook background as some cheesy audi=love faggotry
>vet-tech dropout dog groomer

Sorry you're lower class trash. The three women close to me drive: blue RS7, black A7, black 2016 A3.

All great

>A3

The A3 is actually a fun car to drive and suits a woman perfectly.

Better than BMW 320 in every way

i know a girl with herpes that just bought a new civic going from an old civic. Accurate generalizations are accurate

>better than 320
>glorified golf

My fiance drives my r34, and if she's not driving that she drives the v5 wrx, is that algud?

she has to get over to tyrone for cummies before his parole officer so yeah

Lol you must be really insecure

not him but kys my dude

roasted the toastie

Stay single

Stay cucked/mad

Roasted yet again, somebody stop me

I like girls that drive 2005-2012 Mustang coupes. They're more assertive than other girls, seemingly

>Volvo Grills
Pristine maidens of the highest order

HOLY SHIT THE MAZDA 3 ONE IS FUCKING TRUE

NO SHIT THIS HAPPENED TO ME, AND THE GIRL DROVE A RED MAZDA 3 SEDAN

its happened to me twice fampai, both were blue though...and current model year for the time(2012 & 2016) spoofy

I get a massive uncontrollable erection whenever I see decent looking women driving big lifted trucks. Even more so if they're older and dirty from actual use.

Sends a 6/10 to 10/10

SHEEEIIT happened to me too
What the fuck man. She had a white mazda 3, the fuckin bitch

It's beyond true mate. Had one with a Mazda 3, other had mazda CX-5

>vet-tech dropout dog groomer

I don't know why this made me laugh as much as it did

lol drinking russian owned beer company... so good
>ty for meme

>10+ year old gm shitbox, trailer trash with daddy issues
dkfkjdsmcldslkVC

why thank you

Recently started dating a Latina girl who drives a Mazda 3 hatchback, what am I in for?

I WANNA DANCE
AHHAHAHAHA
COOL GENERALIZATIONS
I WANNA DANCE
IWANNADANCE
IWANNADANCE

interesting thread...

Liked, retweeted, reblogged, emailed it to my co-workers and sent a friend request

Brilliant OP

>subi sluts, see honda whores but usually more crazy

dont bother, they're lesbians. Fact

>Girls in local car scene exclusively date guys within the scene
>Relationships always fall apart within a few months
>Nearly everyone has had their time with most of these girls
>As soon as someone is dating one of the girls, at least 10 other guys are constantly following her around trying to get it in
>Massive amounts of drama all the fucking time
>Someone is usually crying
>Multiple people trying to fight and start shit on a weekly basis

Jesus CHRIST, I can't stand it. I just want to drink coffee and talk about cars with my friends.

Are corolla and Honda fit girls Veeky Forums approved?

>corolla
>most boring car on this planet
starfishes desu

h i g h q u a l i t y episode

Edmonton?

LOL yep

Judging women by their cars.

TOP KEK

My ex who ruined my fucking life drove a blue 12 Mazda 3 hatchback! Crazy ass bitch!

C'mon bruh you gotta give us some stories.

how did she ruin your life and in what ways was she Cray?

>never trust a girl who drives a mazda 3, she will mindfuck you into a emotional rollercoaster

Fucking hell. Coincidence, I hope.

As an oracle, what does a girl who drives a black impreza hatchback tell you?

I don't trust grills with driving licences

This

If she's under 27 or so then it's likely just whatever her parents got for her and it is unlikely to reflect their personalities in any way because of this.

>girlfriends family rich as FUCK
>dad just bought her 2017 g wagon

hoping i can land a ferrari as a wedding present

Green Mazda 2
Yep, case closed lads. Mazda bitches are cray.

Break off with 3 or 4 cool dudes and be no girls allowed lonely drivers at a different spot.

Was a lying cheater. Were off and on for about 5 years, last two of which she bounced between me and current bf/fiancé. At one point during a fight we had due to some dude texting her while we were playing tennis, she pepper sprayed me because I took her phone and went through it then called the police for no fucking reason other than she was probably scared I was going to hit her or some shit (which I never did, ever). I couldn't even leave the scene because I had ridden my motorcycle there so and couldn't see shit after the ppslray so I fucking lost it and smashed up her blue Mazda 3 with my Icon Alliance then took off on foot. Cops came and arrested me in the oil field (was making stupid money) while at work. Lost my job, did 7 months in jail, 3 years on probation (all deferred so no convictions of course). Have had to work shitty server jobs the entire time on probation and hand over at least 15 grand in lawyer and probation fees. Several courses on family violence (which all demonized men) and anger mgt. We continued to see eachother intermittently because well, the pussy was platinum. Eventually she committed to new guy and left me behind. I continued to come over and fuck her in their apartment and during the first 4 months she was pregnant with his kid. Kid is 5 months old now. He proposed to her. We haven't talked in a month.

> I dumped her after 3 months when we first got together then fucked her friend (pic related) several times during that year we didn't talk and she wasn't talking to her "friend". Months later we got together and that's when the 5 years started.

Forgot pic

>
>
>
>
>
>Green Mazda 2
>Yep, case closed lads. Mazda bitches are cray.

Guys, my recent grill drives a 3 sedan... She hasn't shown any signs of crazy, but that can turn on a dime. Should I hit it one last time and then vanish like a Gen1 RX apex seal?

>hand tattoo

should have been a sign

>vanish like a gen 1 RX apex seal

my sides

>nig out and destroy property at the point that you maybe could've swung the cops back on her
>know she's a crazy bitch but keep going back
>tennis
You don't seem much better

>wrap it before you tap it
>Western education actually indoctrinates impressionable young people into believing that it's ok to be a degenerate because condoms are a magical barrier against all diseases and parasites

Sad.

>Dream of fucking underage anime girls

Sad

>gets triggered by anime reaction images on an anime imagebaord

Sad.

>he doesn't even deny it

Sad

pedo scum

>he's too insecure to enjoy anime

Sad!

This. Most women have their daddies buy their cars for them so what car they buy says more about their father than themselves.

That's actually her friend not her.

I agree that was a niggerish way to react but I believe most people in my shoes that had been putting up with the same shit for years would've done the same. On top of that I had/still have been dealing with managing post-combat stress. Not using that as an excuse for my actions, just trying to give you more of a context of the situation...

What's wrong with tennis??

The oracle has spoken with unparalleled accuracy and precision. Now go, and spread the revelation!

Dude that smashed up cheating ex's 3 here.

Daddy bought it for her; both names were on the title.

She wanted to let me off easy and not push things with the DA when we went to court, basically letting me off easy.

Daddy wanted to see the state of TX execute me by lethal injection.

Daddy's name was on title as I said so he had half the say as to what my punishment would be.

Final result- 3 years deferred probation, family violence classes, anger management classes, random dt's, 17000 in court costs and fees, 750 dollar insurance deductible as restitution kek

mysogony, like racism is a mental defect

Mazda 3 driver detected..

what about girls who drive vw sedans

Ride or dies. Great sex. Spoiled but low maintenance.

Cuck
This isn't even sexist

>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

>Ride or dies
>Great sex
>Low maintenance

lol come to think of it, my ex had a Passat and so does my current girlfriend.

Can confirm.

How about a VW Jetta, my GF and tons of other cuties in my area drive them. I'd class my GF as a basic bitch

Yer fuckt

Fuck man, I'm genuinely sorry. Women fuck us over. Im in the on off stage with mine, but I broke things of since she was getting high behind my back (I'm clean, and I mean she was doing hard shit, IDC about drinking or pot etc) and buying from ex's.

Pussy is great tho

You're good bro forget the autist

Thank you for your cervix btw

Whatever happened to Kenny & Spenny?

spenny quit, now they need money so they're touring doing live comedy acts hoping desperately someone will give them a show

My wife drives a Wrangler

The sex is infrequent and mediocre at best

what about Korean sedans?

no, these are the ultimate redpill

Mazda meme confirmed?

>Diablo
trump confirmed for good taste in autos

>saab
>qt with a decent amount of mechanical skill for a woman, acts like a lady in public but is a fucking freak in bed. Wife her

It's usually easier to just ask if they prefer dogs or cats.

Got a thing for a major QT who drives a '98 Mercedes E320... What am I in for, br/o/s?

Wut?

His diablo choice is shit tho. Only ones worth it are the GT and SV and their variants.

We're all crazy. There's never no crazy. It hasn't shown yet but you'll find it. You've been warned.

Wanted something """""nice""""" and couldn't afford anything actually decent. Got a KIA at an insanely good APR because they move off the lot slower than it takes your grandma to take a shit at half speed. Probably bought with her own money since if it was daddy's money it would be spent on a fully loaded renegade or some shit fuck if I know just something nicer than a Korean car.

Overall, a decent chick that most likely knows what a day of honest hard work is, but isn't very bright because saving up a little more can buy her a nicer used car. Probably boring and/or too involved in work.

Holy shit, the accuracy. How did you know ? We bought the car together though, don't know if that counts.

>A3 is better than BMW 320 in every way

Lol name one, I dont like bmw's but the a3 is just an expensive golf, and still feels as plastic and cheap from the inside

interdasting studee

SPLITTER!

yes, this

Mine went through several cars in the time we were dating, but Mazda 3 confirmed.

Can confirm. It's always the same and you have to do 99% of the work.

so best girls drive swedish cars?