Hey user how come you don't own a big turbo 335i?

Hey user how come you don't own a big turbo 335i?

Because i like reliable cars

>he can only afford a 3 series
he he he

fpbp
we're done here

>because jb4 is plenty fast for me and im trying to sell this shitbox

BMW is objectively the most reliable car manufacturer available. Fourth Post, Final Post.

LITERALLY everything about this post is wrong

Ok ok, I admit it, I was the fifth post, and some idiot commented after it. What matters is that BMW is the most reliable manufacturer out of any.

The only sense in which a BMW is reliable is that it will reliably be a piece of shit
this is is less true for older models, but literally every new bmw is shit. they're shit to drive and expensive to maintain.

its not so much that bmw isnt reliable, its that new bmw wants to make it a bitch to work on the car yourself or at 3rd party shops so you have to spend your hard earned shekels at the dealership. But alot of carmakers are soing this now

because i like my cars to have dipsticks and i like not having to replace hpfps on the reg

Fpbp

>ok so bmw IS reliable but not when I try to repair it
glad to know I'm right

More like
>my bmw is reliable as long as nothing ever needs to get fixed
which fortunately for BMW dealerships is all the fucking time

I haven't had to change my oil in about 2 years, I don't know what you're talking about

>He drives a wagon

>b-b-but I NEED it to carry my wife and her boyfriend's children
no excuses

Because I drive a naturally aspirated beast instead.

E46 M3. I think you take me off the line, but I take you in higher gears.

>still using jb4
why aren't you protuned, you shitty?

I'm waiting for the stock twins to blow up, even then, i'm getting upgraded twins. cheaper and the powerband looks better with twins

Expensive for the speed
Don't like the exorbitant cost of genuine BMW parts especially considering the quality of some of them.
Don't really like the look.

This.

When BMW turned the 3 series into an unreliable German Supra, I gave up on them. The german HP war has gotten completely out of hand. Not so clear that bmw won in terms of how fast their regular cars were. But holy shit they came at the cost of added complexity and unreliability thay was already a shit spot for this brand. And all it DoD was pave the way for fucking four cylinder FI engines in a fucking mid range five series and turbo I6 seven series instead of V8's.

BMW is a victim of its own success. The E39 M5 and E46 M3 (and even their non ///M counterparts) were automotive perfection. Perfect balance of all performance metrics. Now they are warp speed technoshit garbage with higher price tags

4cyl turbo engines were inevitable.
But BMW still produces V8/V12 cars, just too bad the V10 is gone.

proof to back up your claim?