What do you boy racer fags wear when you drive?

New Balance 501s

I drive barefoot. My boyfriend loves to suck my toes after a long day of driving.

What's in the folder titled 'hm' in your favorites bar?

probably anthro mlp

op starts a thread to announce hes the most basic of bitches

No.

post the contents then

faggot

CORVETTE HOUSE-FIRE, NISSAN FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

Fuck Blundstones

It's pics from /hm/.

here you go. the lol folder is nothing but cancer league profile viewer websites and pkhex is nothing but 3ds homebrew tools

oops replied to wrong user

hmmmm

yeah I'm aware of what pkhex is, I used to browse /vp/ a lot before the cancer of gen 7 occurred. still waiting for it to cool down. anyway thank you for answering my question here are my shoes :^)

Ariats

I have never wanted to get asics because the only people I knew that wore them were cheerleaders when I was in high school.

they're actually a relatively iconic driving shoe. that's funny though the cheerleaders just wore generic offbrand shoes when I was in highschool

>labsim

You get that monstrosity out of here.

those labsim cummies are the best when it takes 20mins to plug a router in

me

Do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Vans?

I've been buying this exact same pair of vans in whatever color they currently manufacture since I was about 16. The pair I have right now is the same color as pic related. They're a total basic bitch shoe so they go with pretty much all my clothes, they're cheap, and they're slim and light, so I get all the pedal feel I need from them.

I fuggin love these shoes.

>New Balance
>Funimation bookmark

The 86 can no longer be considered anything close to a performance vehicle

New Balance 574s.

pretty chunky but once you get used to em it's nothing

of course

I was the same way buying the same pair of Adidas in just black or black and grey. Definitely recommend these 501s.

same as me except I use black sambas

I have a white pair that I occasionally use when I want a "flashy" shoe

want some tofu?

I was going to get the 574s but I couldn't find a color palette I liked in them. In love with these 501s though.

Super comfy, low profile, old school looks, and great pedal feel. Easier to heel toe than toms