>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV (embed)

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy (embed)

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2 (embed)
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj (embed)
pastebin.com/S2eDehza (embed)

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hatenewspapers.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=262
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15901/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ded

ded

alive

did

Will someone tell me if Ninja perks can replace the 1-5 damage buff perks Rifleman/Big Leagues for sneak attacks or if my sneaks will just be eh tier?

SEX MODS SOON

SOON?

Baseball is fun!

But they already exist!

hatenewspapers.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=262

Energy weapons or guns?

*cat noise*

Is there a good guide for using Wyre Bash?

Why not both.

Which game? If its Fallout 4 then Laser is the way to go. They sound so good now.

Does anyone know if you can assign the Raiders from any of the Nuka World gangs to Arena Nodes and if you can equip them like any settler?

I guess what I really want to know is are Raiders basically like standard settlers, only they HATE having to farm their own food?

What hair mod are you using?

Brotherhood lore question:

Across all the games it was consistent that the most surefire way to become a member of the BoS is to be simply be born into it. You grow up, get trained and induced into one of the branches. But what about kids that are too shit to be considered for any of them ?

I'm talking asthma, two left hands and scatterbrain (if these are not enough make up your own) so no combat, manufacturing or scribe-work. They're still functioning human beings without mental disorders, just unfit for duty in any of the branches. What happens to them ? Do they get the most menial janitor work ? Become low level scribe assistants ? Or are just kicked out ?

Cooks, menial labor, janitors, etc.

Basically the equivalent of a highschool dropout.

Help me Veeky Forums
>gf hates fallout 3,NV, and 4
>Says all the combat sucks
>Impossible to hit anything with ranged weapons
>With melee she doesn't take into account the range melee weapons have and so it running into everything and losing health
>having more than 1 quest at a time available or in front of her just confuses her
>says the VATS system is stupid and shouldn't exist since its not action oriented
>always mentions why she doesn't like when im playing it, or mention it
>She only plays undertale, the mario RPGs, and horror games
we've been dating 2 years and this is only now becoming an issue

LOD-obsessed user here, I think I fixed the memorial not showing up. Among other things.

I'd imagine it would be based on what they can do, what they like to do. Honestly someone has to do menial tasks. Midwest and East coast list Scribes as civilians, so I'd imagine they'd technically be part of that branch, at least there.

Sounds like she just prefers different types of games. The being unable to hit thing is a valid point though, the game, at least in 3 and NV, will actually curve your bullets to hit or miss based on various shit. Have her try the first two, with the patches of course. It'll be a hit or miss though with both the combat system and the interface. Otherwise try to find a game you share common ground on, giving the two of you something else to talk about might make her bring it up less often.

Also melee range is stupid, there's a mod that fixes the values. It's hard to tell if you're close enough if you're not used to melee combat in the game.

Why are you so hopelessly perverted?

Neat

About time people started making diagonal sets

Who /comfyruns/ here? I just reinstalled NV and I'm doing a run as a James Bond knockoff. Spawned in a set of Formal Wear at the start, wearing that and nothing else, with an exception for disguises.

Weapons allowed are automatic pistols (the 9mm and .22 mostly for authenticity, but not if something requires more firepower the .45 is permitted), unarmed (knuckle type weapons are OK, powerfists are strictly out), and anything else sufficiently gadget-like. For the last one only mines and plasma grenades come to mind but my memory's spotty and there could be others.

Companions are permissable, but only female ones, and only if they are ditched as soon as their relevant questline is over.

Trying to think of a way to justify taking the House route since that's the only ending I've never actually played, but since the guy is pretty much a Bond villain I think I'm stuck with the NCR.

I'm only up to Novac now but I haven't had this much fun playing NV in a long time. What are you folks favorite runs?

C4 is gonna be pretty much mandatory for late game.

you could have remote frag mines or something like that.
something like red glare might work.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853/

Neat

>for some reason every NPC in new vegas has the whitest skin color possible
>but only on their head
>dont even have any graphical mods installed yet

>tfw there are still no good Adeptus Astartes overhauls for Fallout 4 Power Armour system

What a massive dropped ball by the fans.

>tfw you will never roam Boston in Emprahs armour for the glory of the Imperium of Man

wasn't there a huge space marine mod that got taken down and had to be reuploaded without some sound or something?

Something something ini edits, something something bloadfacegenheadegtfiles=0 instead of=1

For Fallout 4 ? I dont see anything like that on Nexus.

Yea, I think I have it somewhere.

Literally the first google result.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15901/?

>I dont see anything like that on Nexus.
Apart from that one half finished mod of course.

Not that guy but yeah I hosted it on my mega after it got taken down

Really ?? Still have the link ?

I still have it but took it down from mega, the new Nexus version is identical except for now using the vanilla sounds instead of the ones from whatever game its from

>vanilla sounds
Ah shit. Shame but i guess its better than nothing.

Post your current "roleplay" character.

Reminder that Arcade Gannon is a cutie and also best follower.

>no individual downloads for the each of the DLC packs
>would have to download the entire game if I just wanted the DLC

Why did grimtech have to go down, I put off downloading the DLCs because I was waiting for the final version of NW and some others to be uploaded and then it went down

Which faction to choose apart from minutemen in fallout 4 ? I know this isn't just yes or no question, but I'd like to see a discussion like there were about NV with house, yes man, legion and NCR

>Which faction to choose apart from minutemen in fallout 4 ?

Minutemen were a faction? I went BoS most of the time - they actually felt like a faction they got shit done. Nothing about the Institute was ever appealing and the Railroad felt like bunch of hippies.

>discussion like there were about NV with house, yes man, legion and NCR

I think these discussions are had because people can argue who is the best for the Mojave, whereas here it's 'who's the least worst for the Commonwealth'.

Railroad is the shittest one, they feel like a shitty attempt at making something like a goofy a-team or something like that.
Don't really have the words for what I mean.

And lore wise they don't have any actual positives because they're like synth PETA and couldn't give a fuck about anything other than freeing synths.

The other factions besides the minutemen because they're the fallback one are at least vaguely interesting.

I've always saw BoS as major assholes, although really powerful with possibility to change shit assholes, but I never really looked too much into the lore - what's their motivation on stealing all the artifacts and such and keeping them locked down ?
They're basically nazis but for some reason I can't like them

Protecting man from himself.
To be fair, leaving functional military tech in the hands of random retards is not a good idea.

>what's their motivation on stealing all the artifacts and such and keeping them locked down ?

So the past doesn't repeat itself - or so they think. They hoard technology - or in the east coasts instance; destroy it - so that the uneducated average wastelander doesn't use it for wrong.

Is F4 your first Fallout.

Nah, I played NV too, I knew about the motivation of not repeating history, I just wondered if there were something deeper to that

Not really. They're a militarized cult. Some see them as technological raiders and others in slightly better light. Different chapters too.

LOD's looking decent, user

What was it you've done so far? FNVLODGen with the various extra LOD resources + ????

I've always done that, but wondered if you somehow did more

>somebody liking a different type of a game than you is an "issue"
sounds like you're becoming an issue tbqh, check yourself before you wreck this for yourself

>install 60+ mods
>LOOT returns 0 warnings and errors

>install mods for the first time
>there's long instalation instructions
>just install it through mod manager and pray
>works fine
Are those just for people who want to do it manually? Can I just install all of them like that?

>that glorious feel when everything just works

not always

>>there's long instalation instructions

I hate when they do that.
Double hate when there is something actually important hidden somewhere in that wall of text, instalation instructions like im a 8yo, credits, permissions and other legal or useless trash.

I want to get the 4GB patcher and that radio that has 5 new stations, should I just fuck it and install them through nmm?

Radio station maybe, 4 gb patch I'd do manually.

Also, why does /tesg/ say to avoid NMM like the plague, use MO and /fog/ says to use NMM and that MO is the bad one?
never understood this

NMM from back then was really shit
The one you're using now isn't bad, just didn't like big files

In my experience MO works worse with 3/NV

I use NMM with 75-80 mods installed at any given time never had something break unless I forget to disable optional ESPs that get thrown in with shitty mods like live dismemberment.

Yeah I had thought about these, stealthy silenced pistol play should work well on humanoids even in late game with critical headshots, but yeah fighting anything tougher (read: deathclaws) are going to require careful planning and lots of explosives.

>Also, why does /tesg/ say to avoid NMM like the plague, use MO and /fog/ says to use NMM and that MO is the bad one?
>never understood this>>

/tesg/ are a bunch of retarded autist so its not weird that they throw a fit over something that works but they just dont like.

Get that animation project mod for takedowns

>try to do run goodsprings run for once
>all the powder gangers are hostile except cobb who turns hostile when they attack me
>okay i'll just console command some ganger rep
>still hostile
>okay i'll just tai, talk to cobb, and see if they're still hostile after
>still hostile
>fuck it i'll console kill them and just do the quest hard mode i dont have time to troubleshoot one shitty quest 5 minutes into the game
>get randomly spawned inside the ground with all the buildings despawned mid-fight and the game crashes
I just won't bother then, I guess.

>mod description starts with 30 youtube videos and a 4500 world long changelog

Seriously. Fucking put the description at the very top. Is that so hard?

user, they're just video games.

Its hardly anything to split or care about.
She likes her things, you like yours.
Dont trip about it.

>>mod description starts with 30 youtube videos and a 4500 world long changelog

>Actual incompatibilities, requirments, useful informations and things to look out for are somewhere at the very bottom of the page.

People who do that should be banned from Nexus until they learn how to make a mod description actually useful for someone who isn;'t a complete retard.

Read what he said, don't just white knight and take her side, she actively discourages user to do what he likes due to her personal opinion, she is the problem.

I don't mind requierments and stuff being at the bottom of the page since well, it's easy to scroll to and you don't need to go on a damn Easter egg hunt to find them.

>using LOOT
>not knowing how to do load orders

Kek!

Because MO was never finished with its Fallout 4 support as the dev works for Nexus now making a new mod manager from scratch to replace NMM, but if you're using anything other than MO for 3/NV/TTW, then you're an absolute mong

NMM //is// a piece of shit, hence Nexus paying someone to make a replacement, but there's no FOMM-esque decent alt mod manager to use with FO4, so it's more NMM out of no choice and of course, the retards who would use it willingly

Why would I need to?

I'm not white knighting, she sounds like a whiny cunt, but they're /just/ video games still

>NMM //is// a piece of shit,

>its shit because its shit

Yeah, im sure some third party amateur program is waaay better than program made by the same site that hosts all those fucking mods.

Fucking autist i swear to god.

morning, /fog/.

LOOT isn't 100% at what it does, for starters

You might want X to overwrite Y, but again, that might be something to do manually, too

They've hired the MO dev in a paid role to make them a new mod manager to replace NMM with due to the quality and functionality of MO and how lacking NMM is. Yes, that third party program is better, user.

NMM had problems installing and uninstalling things for a long time, MO stores shit in RAM or something, I forget.
Nexus hired the guy who dev's MO, for fucks sake.

Considering they paid him (MO guy) a year salary up front to make them a new mod manager, then yh, NMM is shit

>quality and functionality of MO and how lacking NMM

What else a fucking mod manager has to do that NMM doesn't ?
It sorts your mods, it install it and downloads it without any hitch. What else do you need ? A fucking blowjob each time you install something ?

It stores mods in its own file system where they never tamper with your data folder and it allows for multiple profiles, meaning support for multiple mod setups at once; it doesn't shit the bed installing large mods and it's able to uninstall mods properly, too

Why are you so triggered?
NMM had problems installing more complex mods, and had problems uninstalling mods.
It also has features to troubleshoot incompatibility, something a mod manager definitely fucking needs.
It doesn't fuck with the base install at all, and has several other features that make it superior.

>tfw still no HALO armours mod for F4
>tfw still no Astra Militarium mod for F4

FUCK.

>it
*MO

you forgot it won't overwrite files, meaning you can pick and choose what textures from what overhauls are used with absolute ease etc.

I wonder if the triggered user worked on NMM and is bitter his work will be replaced with that from a competent dev soon

Also. Does even support third party utilities in conjunction with the program?

GUNnetwork, user.

Does MO? Yes, totally.

Can someone be a nice person and just leak the power armor portion for upgrades from the commonwealth? Please, it's all I want.

No I meant NMM.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I SHARED IT LAST THREAD RRRREEEEEEE

someone did last thread user

>you forgot it won't overwrite files, meaning you can pick and choose what textures from what overhauls are used with absolute ease etc.
>It stores mods in its own file system where they never tamper with your data folder and it allows for multiple profiles, meaning support for multiple mod setups at once; it doesn't shit the bed installing large mods and it's able to uninstall mods properly, too>>

Well i guess it is a problem if your an autist that has to have 10 different profiles for dem screenshot making purpose.

Most of us, normal people, just install some mods and play the fucking game.

Any mods that create a subtle Witcher 3 style xp bar?

>I'm too stupid for anything not plug-and-play

Lol!

There's no 40k mods on gun.

There is halo armor but it's locked behind the colonial rank, as is the fuckign upgrades from the commonwealth.

>GUNnetwork

>have to register to enter

How about no ?
Why they cant use Nexus like normal people.

You're either really fucking stupid, or shitposting.
Also autism > normalfaggotry.
Granted there are different brands of autism, /tesg/ is nigger tier, things like doing calculus and making clocks for fun are the best types of 'tism.

Fuck off, retard normie.

Because muh e peen muh circlejerk

triggered autists.jpg

Lost on your way to /r9k/ guys ?

I feel sorry for you