/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>with snow edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>Civic Burnouts
youtube.com/watch?v=7ha5bjqZ1yU
youtube.com/watch?v=jQfIXPolTMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni_V5PuNxm4
youtube.com/watch?v=bkBVogDtigI
youtube.com/watch?v=7anUuo12tUs

>Clean Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=sK1R8EfLUhQ

>How to recharge your AC
youtube.com/watch?v=SHg2xRMnM38

>+300k miles Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=3VT_c3-kPFk

>user's Accord with a starting issue
youtube.com/watch?v=mD8FqWwVDTg

>Shingu's footage
youtube.com/watch?v=02hAuIbW1Ok

>user's footage
youtube.com/watch?v=gjktMbLEeuw&feature=youtu.be

>Based Pilot
youtube.com/watch?v=y-q9N0ONal0

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=cVvMT1Njo_g
youtube.com/watch?v=cUVOdvwI_E8

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qs2UvPMutU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=idll-mah6qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do i join the collage?
See pic related

>Toronto Loop
youtube.com/watch?v=7qs2UvPMutU&feature=youtu.be

/hg/, where boys in cars with no clearcoat spend more time fixing their parents cars rather than their own

>tfw no clearcoat

Finally got the '84 somewhat idling, so that means smog and a trip to the DMV to register it. She's legal now, so that means a quick trip to the local pond because why not, it's a good drive.

That car is cute and looks like it has insane visibility.

She's got pretty good visibility all things considered, except it's got horrendous tint on the rear glass that makes it impossible to see through. I need to find out how to remove it since it's cracking and looks like shit.

But besides that, she's good.

>tfw only 25%.if the body has clear coat

Join the collage see I was also hoping to see a pic of the car with the pond on the background

>yes i crashed it
>manythgings scratched
'>nothing bent
do we order chink shit or legit replacement fairings? been asked b4 but ima throw this out again

Get the chink shit, you'll save money and it's not structural.

Chink because it doesn't really effect it besides aesthetics and to save money.

I'm bout to go outside and show you want no clear coat really looks like

thank you anaons, i was leaningint towards chink farigins but you sent me over the dduge. Since i have to take everythign off for the slip on and rear light this is the prefect chance to take it apart and change everything out.
Show them what it means to have 0 clear coat

Drinking and posting eh?
Is that how you dropped your bike? Or you hitting the benzos too hard.

>Drinking and posting eh?
yes
>Is that how you dropped your bike?
no

Went into a turn with the goal of going faster than i had before. It was to fast for turn.Bike came out from under me when i lost front tire.

Fractured foot and scraped up[ bike.wear appropriate gear and then this doesn't happen to you

Oh my god user, how horrible are the conditions where a white car is peeling off like that?

My car has skin cancer

Foroot pic

I am the walrus

This your first bike or what?

Nothing to extreme, just typical Midwest weather. It was just one little spot when I bought it but it keeps getting worse n worse

yes it is. took longer to crash it than i thought

>Baking in the summer and freezing in the winter
I feel you, the paints bound to crack off.

Serves you right for buying a cbr600
jk.
It's a sweet bike, too bad you dropped it, really liked your sticker placement when I saw you posting it in osg.

>Serves you right for buying a cbr600
may or may not be true. I think the cc doesnt matte if youngonna crash a 250nwill crash just ast hard.
Its not the bikes fault i crashed it. I dont think the 600nwas the fault
that is the beaty of used though. didnt lose out on much since i crashed it.

The reason why people recommend lower cc bikes is because the acceleration will hit you less hard and it's lighter, thus it's easier to slow down if you make a mistake and not slide on your face in a corner.

>I don't think it matters
yet research has shown that it does, hence why most EU countries gate the amount of CC's by how much riding experience you have.

Stop being a stupid nigga and do your research.

So about to get my first car, an 06 Accord LX. What should I expect?

>Stop being a stupid nigga and do your research.
wrong. most unamerican thing i have ever heard. however you might be right but i have a 600 as first bike and i do no blame the bike for my crashing.

Im more interested in fixing the bike than if i should be on a 6000 or not

>still haven't gotten bread pic

It being a beast because K24. the biggest thing on my engine that went was the alternator, that's it, oil that thing and you'll be good to go.

How easy is it to spot undercover officers on the highway for you guys?

>spot blacked out Ford Escape
>lower than normal ride height
>dual exhaust
>doing five under the limit

Here they often have a Ford Taurus with interceptor wheels and raised up for clearence, that or a dodge charger with the same setup.

I think it's actually illegal for them to be in an unmarked car in Louisiana. They aren't even allowed to hide. I gotta be careful in Mississippi, though. They're allowed to do all the dirty tricks. On my Jackson drive just before crossing over to MS, I did see a State Police Tahoe sitting on the side of the road. Looked up at the overpass and his buddy was up there scanning cars for him to pull over.

What state?
The Chargers used to be everywhere in MN, now it's mostly just Explorers.
Thinking about getting a radar/lidar detector? I'm tempted to get one.

I have one sitting somewhere that my old co-worker gave me. It's a Beltronics, I think a V955 or 995. Can't remember. I probably should have used it on that trip. Not worth using during work because it just goes off at the same spots over and over.

Also the big curly wire dangling triggers me. I would probably use it more if I put it up high by my dash cam and hardwired it to make it look cleaner.

Comfy

Do you even use your roof rack bro?

>dashcam
>radar detector
>phone mount
Fugg you're right that dash would be cluttered.

They don't necessarily have to be blacked out. If you're not careful, it's very easy to mistake them for a civilian car.
>black or dark gray explorer, charger, Taurus, or caprice
>police interceptor wheels
>sometimes special plates
>lights in grille, front/back windshield

Yeah radar detectors are the biggest eyesore to me. That's why I got the A118C. I always forget it's there.

If it didn't interfere with with the detecting, I'd have it hiding below the dash somewhere.

They're still a bunch of CVPI's in service here along with the Tahoes. It doesn't help that a lot of dindus are running around with retired ones at the same time so I've had to get good at identifying them.

Integra build starts today.

Be there.

Got a 2 hour layover at O'hare, so it'll be around two or so.

>tfw wanna be there

If I didn't have a job I'd do a road trip. kek

Havnt seen any recently because im pretty sure they changed their vehicles, but they used to be the only bright green/purple cars on the road

remember goo gone works on the adhesive

obligatory rosy edit
maybei should make name because i do this
then again i dont want to be name faget

died just before 2016 ended

I miss t ever day

>snowstorm
>have to do four wheel brake job for parents
>cant even use brake clean because its frozen
fuuuuuuuck

So put new motor in new shell and reshell it with the old integra?

What happened? She's a thicc qt

i drive so slow i dont even care but usually its black or white tahoes here

on another note i start a delivery job at pizza hut this week, still looking for a machinist position but i need income while i wait.

>tfw shingu was right about how they always need drivers

christ i didnt even know you can freeze that shit

Rip in freezeroni

>tfw 3 years ago my car was lowered

>try to replace rotor
>stuck
>try puller bolt
>too big
fuqq

Kek yep I think we had over 20 people terminated in 2015. Job is easy as fuck though.

>Call crazy hoarder lady customer because she can't hear doorbell past all her shit
>She's called my phone back at least three times thinking I'm somebody else

I need to answer it next time to tell her it's the wrong number. Kek

This is the second old lady that's done this. Last one woke me up at the crack of dawn looking for dogs to adopt. Literally just going through call history to find the right number.

Aw shit Shingu she threw the pie on the ground and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=idll-mah6qo

Damn that place is huge. Customers are assholes, especially in my area.

>When I was somewhat new
>Showing a black woman her pizza at the counter
>Busy as fuck
>She asks where the bacon is
>I point at it, our bacon was tiny as fuck at the time and kind of looks like burnt cheese
>OKAY REMAKE IT SINCE YOU HAD YOUR HANDS ALL OVER IT

It took every bit of willpower I had to stop myself from freaking the fuck out on her. Black women are the worst.

>Delivered to redneck not too long ago
>He says it better be hot or he's gonna throw it in my face
>I told him I don't deliver cold food

It was still in my bag too. I hoped he would have so I can file an assault charge. Kek

Straight up degeneracy

fuck those stupid rear pistons and fuck toyota/gm for using rounded edges
fuck this snow
/endbrog

Honda ftw

Fucking internet. My Civic fits 6.5 inch speakers, not 5.25. Gotta return these.

I have to stop because of school and now i know itll be worse trying to fix the other 3.5 in the dark

Where? Rear deck?

Front doors. Crutchfield said 5.25 but didn't ask for the trim. That's probably why.

I looked again. I filtered to Pioneer and they only carry the 5.25s. There are 6.5s in there too. Threw me off giving me two sizes. Both are for the front doors too.

>when you transcend beyond anger

Couldn't drive it to the pond itself since it's a foot path, but here's the pond.

Are you brake user? I thought you had school

That's a very small pond. It looks like it would easily dry up with a drought. Looks pretty comfy for what it is though. Looks like a place to chill with your >gf

Shiiiiet dunno what to get. 2, 3, or 4 way speakers? Ordering when they refund me for the set I just dropped off.

4 way a best
3 way is okay, it's not gay if it's in a 3 way, with a honey in the middle there's some leeway

Lel

I'll get those then. Apparently 5.25 is the size that can fit in the back seat side panels but I probably won't bother. I'd have to surface mount them to the panel and use the grilles they include anyway. Stock speaker housings are overpriced on eBay.

Ok I'm spooped.

Kek

Just shoveled all of the walkways around the house. Pretty good way to burn some calories. Didn't shovel the snow by the civic since I'm confident the tires can't handle it no problem, I don't even need to go faster than 9mph

Forgot pic
/blog

Damn I got my refund already. I'll have the 4 ways on the 16th. Dropped off the old speakers like 3 hours ago.

Still haven't filled mine. I hate that I love procrastinating

Oh I mean my refund for the speakers. My tax refunds are long gone. Lel

Proof I'm still here, a14 Glock on trunk

The day I was gonna surprise her with my new car she breaks up with me. Back to lonely driver status.

Kinda bummed.

next time dont watch anime with her

What she break up for? That sucks.

We hadn't seen eachother in a while because of conflicting schedules, and she said our personalities are too different. The only part that made me upset was it was over text.

You don't need proof again user. Just upload an updated picture

Damn bro did you even mention you bought a new car? What did she say? (If you did)

Damn doing that over text sucks ass. I guess being a lonely driver is a hatch owner's destiny.

I only mentioned I was looking at some CR-Z's online, but never about getting approved or where I was going to get it. The car itself wouldn't make much of a difference though, except a good impression to her parents if I ever met them.
I wish she invited me over to talk about it in person. She says she still wants to be friends but I'm not in a good enough mood to talk to her about stuff like we used to.

Thanks for the support bro.

Yeah that would have been much better. At least she was honest though.

Got onto my favorite road and a cop is in front of me. No fast allowed. Lel

nope, it has a year round water supply from a local lake

Kek not today SPEEDY SPEED BOY

Literally don't waste another second of your life talking to her, text or in person.

Accept the following:

She doesn't want anything to do with you
It's out of your control
The more you struggle the worse it is

The reasons she gave were bullshit

I'm nothing like anyone I'm seeing and our schedules never line up. Works just fine.

She a ho

Also, here's the process of fixing my bumper that that 16 year old hit.

Step 1 was to cut a V groove where the plastic had broken apart. Using a soldering iron, reheat the plastic past the crack and work it back together using zip ties as filler.

Step 2 is to sand that shit down so it's smooth. Not finished but getting there.

>pls kill me

part 2

If you're wondering, the zip ties are not as soft of a plastic as the bumper but it's extremely strong. (You can twist the bumper cover no problem and doesn't snap)

Lol this ghetto rigging is based
How much did the insurance company give you again? And how much is it going to cost?

When everything is said and done it's probably going to be around 1500ish. They already cut me a check for 1347.05

I actually already have the exact paint for the bumper which I ordered a long time ago because the bumper needed new paint, so that'll be "free".

Theres a metal piece thats twisted a little and missing some paint, and theres a bumper support that I need to swap or straighten out.

I'm looking to spend maybe $150