Mfw people try to justify that their opinion is a fact

>mfw people try to justify that their opinion is a fact

Everyone has their own opinion on what makes a car good or bad and just because you don't like a car doesn't make it bad. People have preferences on what they want a car to drive like, so judging a car on specs and performance figures is cancer.

>being this desperate to justify buying a BRZ

Just face it, you fucked up. Get over it.

I think this everytime someone states that a manual is more fun to drive and people agree like it is fact.

No. Not everyone agrees.

going to leave this here.....

I keep seeing people post this picture. Why? What is so important or special about this photo?

>inb4 gtr beat corvette

Nigger, u are too poor to even afford the rims of either of those cars so why the fuck do you, or any of these other poorfags care?

i just post it to get a rise from gm fangirls.

if you don't think manual is more fun to drive you're a noodlearms beta male
fact

That I can understand. But I can't see them still being so butt hurt this long after it happened. Plus, isn't the gtr way more expensive?

>everyone is poor like me

OK kid

another poster on this board bent their asses back in 2015. i'm just rubbing salt in the wound.

>plus, isn't the gtr way more expensive
50k more for an all around better vehicle

Not a guy soooo not fact? But nice b8 m8.

Will it get me to work faster?

Jezz, 50k more it better be way better all around. Is that even if it was purchased in its home country?

yes, if your work is more than 6 miles away.

>I just need a car that gets me from point A to point B

Fact: you are a boring person

Nice logic and come back lol. Post your ride with a time stamp fgt.

So no?
Then i dont care

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I can't because I am a no car degenerate

Only women and beta males who can't shift disagree. Both are irrelevant.

>specific model is well-known for catastrophic mechanical issues
>there is heaps and mounds of evidence of said issues
>Waaahhh dont judge everything in this world is opinions. Its not facts its just opinions. Were all special snowflakes and think differently dont judgeee

Listen, I'm all for that shit, just not when it comes to science, engineering, or anything based on time-tested facts and evidence. I totally agree for shit like hobbies, arts, and shit like that

>Manual fag here
Your comment is the reason people hate us and threads pop up none stop asking us to use facts to prove we are not dick gobbling faggots who can't drive without pretending we are jerking off metal cocks. Get ur "beta" shit out of here. Being an aggressive asshole (or alpha as u will call it) is how you ensure that you will always be someone's bitch.

You either live with ur parents or work for pennies doing all the work like the bitch you are for someone who makes bank of your efforts. So kindly stfu.

Sorry autofags, we try not to scold our own kind but we can't have this "beta" start another meme war this early.

Have fun guys. ^.^

Wew. This bait actually triggered me a little bit.